RadioBanter

-   -   Don't argue with N9OGL. If he's determined to get NAL'd, we can still have a good laugh about it. (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/104789-dont-argue-n9ogl-if-hes-determined-get-nald-we-can-still-have-good-laugh-about.html)

Dr. Steven Antichrist, PHD September 21st 06 12:09 AM

rrap trash

an old friend wrote:
Dr. Steven Antichrist, PHD wrote:
You guys have way too much spare time. If you Frankenstein four of you
together, will it make Idi Amin or Adolph Hitler?

well checking on the times stamps Robeson spent about 7 hours on his
raving which may be a new personal "best" for him I spent about 40
inutes as normal taking out the trash in rapp

I had problems with rrap trash too until I turned the stereo up loud
and started singing Supertramp. Your mileage may vary LOL

U-Know-Who September 21st 06 12:22 AM

rrap trash

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

Meathead Mork wrote:

You are "the trash", Mark. White trash.
You are a bum.

bumm don't own thier own home by and large

Children, children!!!

an_old_friend September 21st 06 12:32 AM

rrap trash

Meathead Mork wrote:

You are "the trash", Mark. White trash.
You are a bum.

bumm don't own thier own home by and large

Children, children!!!

jsut staing the facts

an old friend September 24th 06 07:00 PM

show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW rendered phonicticaly)

wrote:

show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW
rendered phonicticaly)
happy new years it means and it can be better one if Wismen Robson and
SC a few just decided to not to be as hateful

[email protected] September 26th 06 09:31 PM

Markie is a self hating JEW and a registered pedophile ?

wrote:
woger iama self hateing a JEW ana d registered pedophile ?
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

You sure are, pervert.

old freind September 26th 06 10:30 PM

show na to va woger

wrote:

..show na to va woger

old freind September 26th 06 10:30 PM

show na to va woger

wrote:

show na to va woger

an old friend September 27th 06 11:40 PM

show na to va woger

wrote:

show na to va woger