RadioBanter

-   -   Don't argue with N9OGL. If he's determined to get NAL'd, we can still have a good laugh about it. (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/104789-dont-argue-n9ogl-if-hes-determined-get-nald-we-can-still-have-good-laugh-about.html)

Slow Code September 19th 06 12:50 AM

Don't argue with N9OGL. If he's determined to get NAL'd, we can still have a good laugh about it.

It will be funny, let me tell you, it will be funny. You think he funny
now, wait until he gets NAL'd and comes back here and attacks everyone.
LOL. I can't wait.

SC

Dr. Steven Antichrist, PHD September 19th 06 05:07 AM

slow code stalker at large

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

slow code stalker at large

I hollered, "Look out Slow Code!", but he'd already been mooned!

Boogedah, Boogedah they call him the Streak!

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 19th 06 01:58 PM

slow code stalker at large

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

slow code stalker at large

Mark C. Morgan, N9RQZ, child raper at large!

Dr. Steven Antichrist, PHD September 19th 06 11:49 PM

Wisemen stalker at large stalking other ham obessibely

wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Mark C. Morgan, N9RQZ, child raper at large!

gee you have typed the call hnderds even thousands of times

http://www.qrz.com/detail/N9RQZ
what you agianst DENNIS R SIEVERS
DENNIS R SIEVERS

Lucky me at least I have pork chops...no ham.

Slow Code September 20th 06 12:58 AM

Don't argue with N9OGL. If he's determined to get NAL'd, we can still have a good laugh about it.

"Dr. Steven Antichrist, PHD" wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

slow code stalker at large

I hollered, "Look out Slow Code!", but he'd already been mooned!

Boogedah, Boogedah they call him the Streak!

ROFL

That's another song Todd plays over & Over.

SC

Dr. Steven Antichrist, PHD September 20th 06 07:41 AM

wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Mark C. Morgan, N9RQZ, child raper at large!
gee you have typed the call hnderds even thousands of times

http://www.qrz.com/detail/N9RQZ
what you agianst DENNIS R SIEVERS
DENNIS R SIEVERS

Lucky me at least I have pork chops...no ham.

of your meds?

What of my meds? Did Lloyd come and eat mine whilst I was out?

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 20th 06 11:55 AM

KB9RQZ child molester at large

wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Mark C. Morgan, KB9RQZ, child raper at large!

gee you have typed the call hnderds even thousands of times

What's "hndreds"? But you still responded to the name and admitted you
are a child molester.

Dr. Steven Antichrist, PHD September 20th 06 11:37 PM

KB9RQZ and all the usual stuff

You guys have way too much spare time. If you Frankenstein four of you
together, will it make Idi Amin or Adolph Hitler?

an old friend September 20th 06 11:52 PM

rrap trash

Dr. Steven Antichrist, PHD wrote:
You guys have way too much spare time. If you Frankenstein four of you
together, will it make Idi Amin or Adolph Hitler?

well checking on the times stamps Robeson spent about 7 hours on his
raving which may be a new personal "best" for him I spent about 40
inutes as normal taking out the trash in rapp

an old freind September 21st 06 12:03 AM

rrap trash

Meathead Mork wrote:

You are "the trash", Mark. White trash.
You are a bum.

bumm don't own thier own home by and large