Old September 19th 06, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark, Why do you follow-up to every post?

You really are a retard Mark. I was hoping I would be wrong about that,
but I am not. After seeing the crap you spewed this weekend the not doubt.

You follow up to every post, even if it isn't to you or about you, and
even when you haven't got a clue what they're talking about.

You toss out bull**** all the time. You destroyed RRAP. I wanted to
blame CB'ers, but you're the blame. You and AB8QM.

SC
Old September 19th 06, 03:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default slow code stalker at large

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

slow code stalker at large

I have to plop this one in there....

I have been reading your stupid **** for over 3 years and I cannot take
it anymore!

He is right, you truly are an idiot, Mark. A liar about your military
history (which is a federal offense) and a liar about every thing else
you do. You are a moron, a waste of human skin and you are an oxygen
thief.

Go get a life and get the hell off of these threads. You spread like an
infection.

You can't put together a sentence. You can't spell and the world knows
that you are a retard. You ruin every thread all over the internet,
with you stupid and off topic remarks, which are litterally insane in
nature.

To keep this short, so you can understand it Mark. Your a fu&#%#$ fag
who is nothing but a CB'er at best. You are a discrace to everything
that you do (which is not much). You suck ass and nobody wants to
listen to or read you stupid ass, jerk off remarks. You never reply to
anything with any real reponse to there post. Nothing you say makes any
sense at all. Not even a little bit. Everyone struggles to understand
what in the hell you ARE trying to say.

Nobody wants to listen to you at all. In fact, I would be happy to
think that most people would enjoy NOT ever hearing from you again. You
have a post in every single god damn forun on here. GET A FU&^$%& LIFE!
Go cut down trees, sell your stupid wood and waste your money on some
other hobby. Maybe you could take up suicide as a past time!

God bless you and the idiots you hang around with.

Old September 19th 06, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Slow Code wrote:
You really are a retard Mark. I was hoping I would be wrong about that,
but I am not. After seeing the crap you spewed this weekend the not doubt.

Toad makes good sentence!
"the not doubt" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You follow up to every post, even if it isn't to you or about you, and
even when you haven't got a clue what they're talking about.

Markie couldn't get a clue if he was bathed in clue bait.

Toad makes good **** up! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old September 19th 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 19 Sep 2006 06:08:40 -0700, Not Cocksucker Lloyd Secwet Woger wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
You really are a retard Mark. I was hoping I would be wrong about that,
but I am not. After seeing the crap you spewed this weekend the not doubt.

Toad makes good sentence!
"the not doubt" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You follow up to every post, even if it isn't to you or about you, and
even when you haven't got a clue what they're talking about.

Markie couldn't get a clue if he was bathed in clue bait.

You toss out bull**** all the time. You destroyed RRAP. I wanted to
blame CB'ers, but you're the blame. You and AB8QM.

Toad makes good **** up! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

K8JPA
Previously: AB8QM ----
Timothy R Cookson

When Tim realized how close his call was to AB8MQ, he had it changed
immediately, out of fear of having his reputation contaminated. Now we
can see that he was very wise to do so.

----
In message , AB8MQ issues a West Virginia
hillbilly insult when he says: "Faggot Lee is gnetically [sic] related
to his sister."
Old September 20th 06, 12:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Slow Code wrote:
You really are a retard Mark. I was hoping I would be wrong about that,
but I am not. After seeing the crap you spewed this weekend the not doubt.

Toad makes good sentence!
"the not doubt" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You follow up to every post, even if it isn't to you or about you, and
even when you haven't got a clue what they're talking about.

Markie couldn't get a clue if he was bathed in clue bait.

You toss out bull**** all the time. You destroyed RRAP. I wanted to
blame CB'ers, but you're the blame. You and AB8QM.

Toad makes good **** up! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

K8JPA
Previously: AB8QM ----
Timothy R Cookson

When Tim realized how close his call was to AB8MQ, he had it changed
immediately, poor desperate Lardass Davies!

BWHAhAHAHAHAHAHA Lloyd ****s up again, the AB8MQ call was assigned
systematically, and after AB8QM went to a vanity call.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old September 20th 06, 12:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
to answer your title don't as anybody can see
wi

Markie Morgan, illiterate child raper at large!

Old September 21st 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner

Default woger stalker at large

wrote:
Sheep****er and shemale pic poster

Your posts and ****ty "broadcasts" have contributed to it more, Toad.

woger stalker at large

You too can receive $50,000 from spending only $5.00...read this to find out how, and receive a special added bonus!!! You too can receive $50,000 from spending only $5.00...read this to find out how, and receive a special added bonus!!! Brooklynspy Antenna 0 September 28th 05 05:01 PM
I made a lot of money doing this! Nothing to lose! [email protected] Antenna 0 January 25th 05 07:15 PM
The Pool N2EY Policy 515 February 22nd 04 03:14 AM
BATLABS possible stolen motorola radio post private General 0 December 13th 03 03:46 AM