Old September 21st 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default Gerritsen Sentenced

Paul W. Schleck wrote in
:

In writes:

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:21:01 -0400, "nwx" wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...
Seven years in prison, plus fines.

WHO CARES? beside you.

well while it is off topic it is less off topi c than 90 percent of
the posting lately
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Since when is discussion of amateur radio rules and regulations,
including enforcement actions, considered off-topic for this newsgroup?

Paul,
Ignore Mark Morgan, he ain't playing with a full deck.

It's not off-topic for any radio group. I'm hoping to make this group
respectable again, and you can help. If K3LT would would come back and
other past RRAP CW supporters, we can kick out the anti-CW Homophiles
like Woger, Mark & Lloyd, and make this group respectable again. I'd even
get rid of SC and start using my callsign here again once the trash is
taken out.

73 de Slow Code

Keep up the good work.

Old September 22nd 06, 01:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Slow Code wrote:
Paul W. Schleck wrote in
:

wrote in message
groups.com...
Seven years in prison, plus fines.

WHO CARES? beside you.
well while it is off topic it is less off topi c than 90 percent of
the posting lately
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Since when is discussion of amateur radio rules and regulations,
including enforcement actions, considered off-topic for this newsgroup?

Paul,
Ignore Mark Morgan, he ain't playing with a full deck.

PKB, Toad.

It's not off-topic for any radio group. I'm hoping to make this group
respectable again, and you can help. If K3LT would would come back and
other past RRAP CW supporters, we can kick out the anti-CW Homophiles
like Woger,

Hey Stupid, Roger is pro-CW. He pased 13 wpm code to get his General!

Mark & Lloyd, and make this group respectable again. I'd even
get rid of SC and start using my callsign here again once the trash is
taken out.

Toad, you spam right along with Marqueer!