RadioBanter

-   -   KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statmenet s fals (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/105446-re-kb9rqz-says-learnign-code-easy-statmenet-s-fals.html)

Slow Code September 26th 06 12:59 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statmenet s fals

"an old freind" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
:

How's your code practice coming along Mark? It's easy and fun.

what Code practice?
it isn't easy fun or usefull in the real world

SC

How's your code practice coming along Markie? It's easy and fun. You have
to learn it if you want to be a real ham.

SC

Opus- September 26th 06 02:30 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statmenet s fals

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:59:05 GMT, Slow Code spake
thusly:

"an old freind" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
:

How's your code practice coming along Mark? It's easy and fun.

what Code practice?
it isn't easy fun or usefull in the real world

SC

How's your code practice coming along Markie? It's easy and fun. You have
to learn it if you want to be a real ham.

That's like saying you have to learn bloodletting to be a real doctor.

an_old_friend September 26th 06 02:41 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

Opus- wrote:
On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:59:05 GMT, Slow Code spake
thusly:

"an old freind" wrote in
oups.com:

How's your code practice coming along Markie? It's easy and fun. You have
to learn it if you want to be a real ham.

That's like saying you have to learn bloodletting to be a real doctor.

indeed but I have no intention of wastingmy time on code I wasted years
on it in my teen trying for a novice

[email protected] September 26th 06 01:53 PM

an_old_friendless child raper wrote:
Opus- wrote:
On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:59:05 GMT, Slow Code spake
thusly:

"an old freind" wrote in
oups.com:

How's your code practice coming along Markie? It's easy and fun. You have
to learn it if you want to be a real ham.

That's like saying you have to learn bloodletting to be a real doctor.

Nope, it's just another language.
But, you have trouble with English, so it is to be expected.

indeed but I have no intention of wastingmy time on code I wasted years
on it in my teen trying for a novice

BWHAHAHAHA Markie the lazy ******* can't even pass 5 wpm code!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Opus- September 27th 06 01:36 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

On 26 Sep 2006 05:53:24 -0700,
spake thusly:

Opus- wrote:
On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:59:05 GMT, Slow Code spake
thusly:

"an old freind" wrote in
oups.com:

How's your code practice coming along Markie? It's easy and fun. You have
to learn it if you want to be a real ham.

That's like saying you have to learn bloodletting to be a real doctor.

Nope, it's just another language.
But, you have trouble with English, so it is to be expected.

You don't get it, do you? But if you insist, many many years ago you
HAD to learn Latin to attend university. Then, a few people bucked the
trend and started removing the requirement to know Latin. Oh sure, the
old guard resisted. Many professors refused to work without Latin as a
requirement, ostensibly because they felt that the Latin requirement
would demonstrate serious commitment to learning. But the world
progressed and now conversational Latin is no longer required, save
for a few medical and legal references.

Now, would you tell your doctor that he is not a real doctor if he
can't carry on a conversation in Latin? He just might be able to, but
odds are he will only know what is necessary to do his job
effectively.

indeed but I have no intention of wastingmy time on code I wasted years
on it in my teen trying for a novice

BWHAHAHAHA Markie the lazy ******* can't even pass 5 wpm code!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your really, REALLY don't get it, do you?

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 27th 06 12:44 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

Opus- wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006 05:53:24 -0700,
spake thusly:

Opus- wrote:
[...]

Hey state the obvious, like it's not already known, dumbass. Morse code
is a language as well, Penquin boy. It is still used.

Now, would you tell your doctor that he is not a real doctor if he
can't carry on a conversation in Latin? He just might be able to, but
odds are he will only know what is necessary to do his job
effectively.

Funny, Prescription directions are made in latin.........but you use
any excuse for your laziness, don't you?

indeed but I have no intention of wastingmy time on code I wasted years
on it in my teen trying for a novice

BWHAHAHAHA Markie the lazy ******* can't even pass 5 wpm code!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your really, REALLY don't get it, do you?

Neither do you, dumbass, Latin terms are used in Medicine and in the
Legal profession all the time.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 27th 06 12:47 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

wrote:
good story I may well lift it fro some future occasion

You mean you want to plagiarize what Penquin boy plagiarized!

no he doesn't he is a sad old failure afraid to even try anymore

But he could at least pass the CW test and get a higher license without
having to wait until they lower the standards like you and Penquin boy
weant to do, loser.

Opus- September 28th 06 02:43 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

On 27 Sep 2006 04:44:59 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
spake thusly:

Opus- wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006 05:53:24 -0700,
spake thusly:

Opus- wrote:
[...]

And Klingon is a language created by Mark Okerund and it is commonly
used at Star Trek conventions. Your point?

Now, would you tell your doctor that he is not a real doctor if he
can't carry on a conversation in Latin? He just might be able to, but
odds are he will only know what is necessary to do his job
effectively.

Funny, Prescription directions are made in latin.........but you use
any excuse for your laziness, don't you?

No **** Sherlock. If you actually READ you would see that I said so
too.

And if you actually paid attention you would already know that I am in
Canada and WE require 80% on the technical exam to get a no-code
license, something I fully agree with. Nothing lazy there, but you
seem too lazy to figure that out.

indeed but I have no intention of wastingmy time on code I wasted years
on it in my teen trying for a novice

BWHAHAHAHA Markie the lazy ******* can't even pass 5 wpm code!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your really, REALLY don't get it, do you?

Neither do you, dumbass, Latin terms are used in Medicine and in the
Legal profession all the time.

Uh...I said CONVERSATIONAL Latin. I made that point clear AND I
acknowledged Latin's use in medicine and law. Try to keep up.

Get back to me when you can cobble together a coherent argument.

Opus- September 28th 06 02:44 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

On 27 Sep 2006 04:47:23 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
spake thusly:

wrote:
good story I may well lift it fro some future occasion

You mean you want to plagiarize what Penquin boy plagiarized!

He has my blessing. And, what EXACTLY did I plagiarize?

no he doesn't he is a sad old failure afraid to even try anymore

But he could at least pass the CW test and get a higher license without
having to wait until they lower the standards like you and Penquin boy
weant to do, loser.

A meaningless standard.

an old freind September 28th 06 05:05 PM

wrote:
good story I may well lift it fro some future occasion

You mean you want to plagiarize what Penquin boy plagiarized!

He has my blessing. And, what EXACTLY did I plagiarize?

woger is one the resident wackos like robeson who come and goes

no he doesn't he is a sad old failure afraid to even try anymore

But he could at least pass the CW test and get a higher license without
having to wait until they lower the standards like you and Penquin boy
weant to do, loser.

A meaningless standard.

worse than meaning less it promates the sociopaths like Wismen and
Robeson Slow code ect leave behind the sane

Billy cumgobbler Smith September 28th 06 07:43 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

Penquin boy Opus- whined:
On 27 Sep 2006 04:44:59 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
spake thusly:

Opus- wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006 05:53:24 -0700,
spake thusly:

Opus- wrote:
[...]

And Penquin boy Opus dresses up in his Spock ears when he posts.
It figures you'd be a Trekkie. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA Loser!

Now, would you tell your doctor that he is not a real doctor if he
can't carry on a conversation in Latin? He just might be able to, but
odds are he will only know what is necessary to do his job
effectively.

Funny, Prescription directions are made in latin.........but you use
any excuse for your laziness, don't you?

No **** Sherlock. If you actually READ you would see that I said so
too.

Wrong. You are taking what I wrote and caliming it as your own.

And if you actually paid attention you would already know that I am in
Canada bull****

Well, Canada is such a useless country, anyways.

indeed but I have no intention of wastingmy time on code I wasted years
on it in my teen trying for a novice

BWHAHAHAHA Markie the lazy ******* can't even pass 5 wpm code!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your really, REALLY don't get it, do you?

Neither do you, dumbass, Latin terms are used in Medicine and in the
Legal profession all the time.

Uh...I said CONVERSATIONAL Latin. bull**** alert!

No you are backpedaling. You said "Latin" nothing about "conversational
Latin. You should really not try to lie your way out of your screw ups.
You aren't very good at it or anything else.

Billy cumgobbler Smith September 28th 06 07:45 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

Penquin boy Opus- backpedaled some mo

wrote:
good story I may well lift it fro some future occasion

You mean you want to plagiarize what Penquin boy plagiarized!

He has my blessing. And, what EXACTLY did I plagiarize?

Learn to read, or don't they do that in Canada?

no he doesn't he is a sad old failure afraid to even try anymore

But he could at least pass the CW test and get a higher license without
having to wait until they lower the standards like you and Penquin boy
weant to do, loser.

A meaningless standard.

Only to lazy subhumans like you who can't pass it.

Pat Stevens September 28th 06 08:32 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

"Billy cumgobbler Smith" wrote in
message oups.com...
snip
progressed and now conversational Latin is no longer required, save

snip
Neither do you, dumbass, Latin terms are used in Medicine and in the
Legal profession all the time.

Uh...I said CONVERSATIONAL Latin. bull**** alert!

No you are backpedaling. You said "Latin" nothing about "conversational
Latin. You should really not try to lie your way out of your screw ups.
You aren't very good at it or anything else.

Did I miss something? In the original post, which is also in your posting,
he mentions conversational latin.

Mark C. Morgan September 28th 06 11:55 PM

an old freindless faggot wrote:
woger is one the resident wackos like robeson who come and goes

While Markie the pervert who likes beer enemas stays and overstays his
welcome.

worse than meaning less it promates the sociopaths like Wismen and
Robeson Slow code ect leave behind the sane

And losers like Marqueer make excuses for not being able to learn CW.

Billy cumgobbler Smith September 29th 06 12:21 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

Pat Stevens wrote:

Did I miss something? bull****

You missed a lot. I bet you even look like the SNL character "Pat".

Opus- September 29th 06 02:31 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

On 28 Sep 2006 11:43:39 -0700, "Billy cumgobbler Smith"
spake thusly:

Penquin boy Opus- whined:
On 27 Sep 2006 04:44:59 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
spake thusly:

Opus- wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006 05:53:24 -0700,
spake thusly:

Opus- wrote:
[...]

Never been to a convention. Do you have a point? Obviously not.

Now, would you tell your doctor that he is not a real doctor if he
can't carry on a conversation in Latin? He just might be able to, but
odds are he will only know what is necessary to do his job
effectively.

Funny, Prescription directions are made in latin.........but you use
any excuse for your laziness, don't you?

No **** Sherlock. If you actually READ you would see that I said so
too.

Wrong. You are taking what I wrote and caliming it as your own.

I DARE you to read my original post. I DARE YOU!!! Prove me wrong or
you'll be a liar by default..which you are anyway.

You have still made no pertinent point.

And if you actually paid attention you would already know that I am in
Canada bull****

Well, Canada is such a useless country, anyways.

Please try to make a REAL point.

indeed but I have no intention of wastingmy time on code I wasted years
on it in my teen trying for a novice

BWHAHAHAHA Markie the lazy ******* can't even pass 5 wpm code!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your really, REALLY don't get it, do you?

Neither do you, dumbass, Latin terms are used in Medicine and in the
Legal profession all the time.

Uh...I said CONVERSATIONAL Latin. bull**** alert!

No you are backpedaling. You said "Latin" nothing about "conversational
Latin. You should really not try to lie your way out of your screw ups.
You aren't very good at it or anything else.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE IT!!!! Google me! Go ahead! Everybody else saw it.

Ad hominims only prove that you can't put together an argument.

Opus- September 29th 06 02:35 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

On 28 Sep 2006 16:21:48 -0700, "Billy cumgobbler Smith"
spake thusly:

Pat Stevens wrote:

Did I miss something? bull****

You missed a lot. I bet you even look like the SNL character "Pat".

Gawd you're stupid. Look up at the message header and click on my old
message. You can do it. I know you can.

Papa Dog September 29th 06 06:16 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

Code isn't hard. I was fleunt in code as a 12 year old in Boy Scouts
along with most of the troop. We sent code back and forth by
flashlight from tent to tent when we should have been asleep. When we
got older and didn't have to go to bed at 10 o'clock we just used words.

73

Chris

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 29th 06 12:39 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

Spock ear wearing Penquin boy Opus- whined:
On 28 Sep 2006 11:43:39 -0700, "Billy cumgobbler Smith"
spake thusly:

Penquin boy Opus- whined:
On 27 Sep 2006 04:44:59 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
spake thusly:

Opus- wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006 05:53:24 -0700,
spake thusly:

Opus- wrote:
[...]

Liar, you probably wear your homade Star Trek uniform and your Spock
ears as you post.
The only point is on top of your empty head, Trekkie.

Now, would you tell your doctor that he is not a real doctor if he
can't carry on a conversation in Latin? He just might be able to, but
odds are he will only know what is necessary to do his job
effectively.

Funny, Prescription directions are made in latin.........but you use
any excuse for your laziness, don't you?

No **** Sherlock. If you actually READ you would see that I said so
too.

Wrong. You are taking what I wrote and caliming it as your own.

I DARE much stamping of feet

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Having one of your fag fits, Penquin boy?

And if you actually paid attention you would already know that I am in
Canada bull****

Well, Canada is such a useless country, anyways.

Please try to make a REAL point.

Translation: "We Canadians are too stupid to post an\ything but
whines."

indeed but I have no intention of wastingmy time on code I wasted years
on it in my teen trying for a novice

BWHAHAHAHA Markie the lazy ******* can't even pass 5 wpm code!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your really, REALLY don't get it, do you?

Neither do you, dumbass, Latin terms are used in Medicine and in the
Legal profession all the time.

Uh...I said CONVERSATIONAL Latin. bull**** alert!

No you are backpedaling. You said "Latin" nothing about "conversational
Latin. You should really not try to lie your way out of your screw ups.
You aren't very good at it or anything else.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE IT!!!! Bitchslap

BWHAHAHAHA Posting in all caps mean you're getting arsed and being
bested, Kanuck.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 29th 06 12:40 PM

Pat Stevens wrote:

Did I miss something? bull****

You missed a lot. I bet you even look like the SNL character "Pat".

Gawd you're stupid. PKB and IKYABWAI

PKB, Trekkie. The post was addressing "Pat" not you.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 29th 06 12:42 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

wrote:
On 28 Sep 2006 15:55:08 -0700, "Mark C. Morgan"
wrote:
While Markie the pervert who likes beer enemas stays and overstays his
welcome.

funny how you what to be me

Funny how you whine about what you do yourself, hypocrite.

And losers like Marqueer make excuses for not being able to learn CW.

What, no excuse for being too lazy to learn CW?

--
Mark Morgan admits he has never been
successful

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 29th 06 12:43 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

wrote:
lying is these folks stock in trade

BWHAHAHAHA Says the self-addmitted liar.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd September 29th 06 12:44 PM

Papa Dog wrote:
Code isn't hard. I was fleunt in code as a 12 year old in Boy Scouts
along with most of the troop. We sent code back and forth by
flashlight from tent to tent when we should have been asleep. When we
got older and didn't have to go to bed at 10 o'clock we just used words.

And Chris loved it when the Scoutmaster payed his tent a visit late at
night, too!

Opus- September 30th 06 07:38 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

On 29 Sep 2006 04:39:27 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
spake thusly:

Spock ear wearing Penquin boy Opus- whined:
On 28 Sep 2006 11:43:39 -0700, "Billy cumgobbler Smith"
spake thusly:

Penquin boy Opus- whined:
On 27 Sep 2006 04:44:59 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
spake thusly:

Opus- wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006 05:53:24 -0700,
spake thusly:

Opus- wrote:
[...]

You're almost funny, in your stupidity. You go out of your way to
prove me right. Thank you.

No need for you to try and make a REAL point now. You have proven
beyond a shadow of a doubt that you can't. Free clue: Schoolyard bully
tactics don't really make you into a big man.

Now, would you tell your doctor that he is not a real doctor if he
can't carry on a conversation in Latin? He just might be able to, but
odds are he will only know what is necessary to do his job
effectively.

Funny, Prescription directions are made in latin.........but you use
any excuse for your laziness, don't you?

No **** Sherlock. If you actually READ you would see that I said so
too.

Wrong. You are taking what I wrote and caliming it as your own.

I DARE much stamping of feet

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is so childish. Grow up.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Having one of your fag fits, Penquin boy?

Avoiding the real issue at hand, knobgobbler?

And if you actually paid attention you would already know that I am in
Canada bull****

Well, Canada is such a useless country, anyways.

Please try to make a REAL point.

Translation: "We Canadians are too stupid to post an\ything but
whines."

You misspelled "If I keep up this childish name calling and elementary
schoolyard bullying then all the girls will think that I am a real
man" Hope this helps.

indeed but I have no intention of wastingmy time on code I wasted years
on it in my teen trying for a novice

BWHAHAHAHA Markie the lazy ******* can't even pass 5 wpm code!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your really, REALLY don't get it, do you?

Neither do you, dumbass, Latin terms are used in Medicine and in the
Legal profession all the time.

Uh...I said CONVERSATIONAL Latin. bull**** alert!

No you are backpedaling. You said "Latin" nothing about "conversational
Latin. You should really not try to lie your way out of your screw ups.
You aren't very good at it or anything else.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE IT!!!! Bitchslap

BWHAHAHAHA Posting in all caps mean you're getting arsed and being
bested, Kanuck.

Posting in all caps is me YELLING at you to put up or shut up. Your
steadfast refusal to do so demonstrates to the world that you have no
grasp of the issue being discussed and have resorted to lies to try
and make a point when you really had no point to make.

This is no fun anymore. You're just another worthless troll. Mea culpa
for not seeing it sooner. My bad.

Opus- September 30th 06 07:39 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

On 29 Sep 2006 04:40:51 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
spake thusly:

Penquin boy Opus- whined:

Pat Stevens wrote:

Did I miss something? bull****

You missed a lot. I bet you even look like the SNL character "Pat".

Gawd you're stupid. PKB and IKYABWAI

PKB, Trekkie. The post was addressing "Pat" not you.

Double standard? You tried to hump my leg when I wasn't addressing you
so fair is fair.

Opus- September 30th 06 07:45 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

On 29 Sep 2006 04:39:27 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
spake thusly:

Oops..missed one.

Spock ear wearing Penquin boy Opus- whined:

And if you actually paid attention you would already know that I am in
Canada bull****

"Bull****"???? Are you saying that I am NOT in Canada? Look at the
message header. You DO know what a header is..do you? If not, have
your mommy or daddy help you by showing you the header and then look
for my IP address. With a simple search [mommy or daddy can help you
here too] you will discover that I am connected thru Shaw Cable in
Edmonton Alberta.

an old friend September 30th 06 05:04 PM

Opus- wrote:
On 29 Sep 2006 04:40:51 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
spake thusly:

Gawd you're stupid. PKB and IKYABWAI

PKB, Trekkie. The post was addressing "Pat" not you.

Double standard? You tried to hump my leg when I wasn't addressing you
so fair is fair.

Mr Turd also known as Wismen and Marky morgan rapes boy and other
enlighten nyms is nothing one sick walking double standard

Mark C. Morgan October 2nd 06 02:05 PM

Opus- wrote:
On 29 Sep 2006 04:39:27 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
spake thusly:

Spock ear wearing Penquin boy Opus- whined:
On 28 Sep 2006 11:43:39 -0700, "Billy cumgobbler Smith"
spake thusly:

Penquin boy Opus- whined:
On 27 Sep 2006 04:44:59 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
spake thusly:

Opus- wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006 05:53:24 -0700,
spake thusly:

Opus- wrote:
[...]

You're almost funny

Your face sure is, pimple puss.

Prove that you are a whining Trekkie with no life?

No need for you to try and make a REAL point now.

I know, your obtuse thinking prevents anything from getting through.

Now, would you tell your doctor that he is not a real doctor if he
can't carry on a conversation in Latin? He just might be able to, but
odds are he will only know what is necessary to do his job
effectively.

Funny, Prescription directions are made in latin.........but you use
any excuse for your laziness, don't you?

No **** Sherlock. If you actually READ you would see that I said so
too.

Wrong. You are taking what I wrote and caliming it as your own.

I DARE much stamping of feet

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is so childish. Grow up.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Having one of your fag fits, Penquin boy?

Avoiding the real issue at hand, knobgobbler?

IKYABWAI, much Pee Wee? So much for your self- claimed "superiority"

And if you actually paid attention you would already know that I am in
Canada bull****

Well, Canada is such a useless country, anyways.

Please try to make a REAL point.

Translation: "We Canadians are too stupid to post an\ything but
whines."

You misspelled

I misspelled "Canada wasn't even worth invading and that's why early in
United States history we abondoned the idea." Now **** off.

indeed but I have no intention of wastingmy time on code I wasted years
on it in my teen trying for a novice

BWHAHAHAHA Markie the lazy ******* can't even pass 5 wpm code!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your really, REALLY don't get it, do you?

Neither do you, dumbass, Latin terms are used in Medicine and in the
Legal profession all the time.

Uh...I said CONVERSATIONAL Latin. bull**** alert!

No you are backpedaling. You said "Latin" nothing about "conversational
Latin. You should really not try to lie your way out of your screw ups.
You aren't very good at it or anything else.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE IT!!!! Bitchslap

BWHAHAHAHA Posting in all caps mean you're getting arsed and being
bested, Kanuck.

Posting in all caps is me YELLING lame excuses

So you *are* upset, huh? BWHAHAHAHAHA!

Mark C. Morgan October 2nd 06 02:07 PM

Pat Stevens wrote:

Did I miss something? bull****

You missed a lot. I bet you even look like the SNL character "Pat".

Gawd you're stupid. PKB and IKYABWAI

PKB, Trekkie. The post was addressing "Pat" not you.

Double standard?

Isn't that the Kanuck way?

Mark C. Morgan October 2nd 06 02:08 PM

No, you stupid Kanuck, he was saying everything you post is bull****.

Mark C. Morgan October 2nd 06 02:09 PM

an old friendless cocksucker wrote:
Mr Turd also known as Wismen and Marky morgan rapes boy and other
enlighten nyms is nothing one sick walking double standard

PKB, irony boy. How many sockpuppets do you post under, Marqueer?

Opus- October 2nd 06 06:26 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

On 2 Oct 2006 06:05:59 -0700, "Mark C. Morgan"
spake thusly:

snip much childish ranting and issue avoiding

You and your ilk have done nothing but hurl big baby childish insults
and laughable innuendo.

Trolls like you are fun to play with but get boring real fast. You're
not even a good troll. Lets check the meter:

____________
|0\||||||||10|
| \ |
| \ |
| \ |
| \ |
|_____*______|
Troll-O-Meter

Not even worthy of a small flame.

*sigh* what even happened to the good trolls from the days of yore?

Shouldn't you be hiding under a bridge somewhere stealing children?

Don't you have some offs to ****?

Time for an oldie but a goodie:

You know what? You're clueless, son! Completely clueless!
You wouldn't have a clue if somebody *faxed* it to you.
You couldn't catch a clue if you stripped naked and soaked your pallid
hide in clue musk, then did the clue mating dance in a field full of
horny clues during the height of clue mating season!

What meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements
of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do
you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would
have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly
in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard
stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes
way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of
stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed
on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten
so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing
hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second
than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing
has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid.
Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of
stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything
else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I
can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me.

Welcome to the killfile. Go ahead and rant and rave about how you
don't care that I killfiled you.

Opus- October 2nd 06 06:27 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

On 2 Oct 2006 06:07:00 -0700, "Mark C. Morgan"
spake thusly:

Penquin boy Opus- whined:

Pat Stevens wrote:

Did I miss something? bull****

You missed a lot. I bet you even look like the SNL character "Pat".

Gawd you're stupid. PKB and IKYABWAI

PKB, Trekkie. The post was addressing "Pat" not you.

Double standard?

Isn't that the Kanuck way?

Uhh...that was YOUR trick, ****unkle.

You're just not worth it.

Opus- October 2nd 06 06:27 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

On 2 Oct 2006 06:08:11 -0700, "Mark C. Morgan"
spake thusly:

**** but you're stupid.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd October 3rd 06 12:01 PM

But you continue to whine about it, ****.

Trolls like you are fun to play with but get boring real fast. You're
not even a good troll.

Still , you respond every time, bitch. Kanucks aren't known for being
very smart.

Lets check the meter:

Get your mommy and daddy to help you.

____________
|0\||||||||10|
| \ |
| \ |
| \ |
| \ |
|_____*______|
Troll-O-Meter

Not even worthy of a small flame.
plagiarism flushed

Yet you respond every time, bitch.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd October 3rd 06 12:03 PM

Pat Stevens wrote:

Did I miss something? bull****

You missed a lot. I bet you even look like the SNL character "Pat".

Gawd you're stupid. PKB and IKYABWAI

PKB, Trekkie. The post was addressing "Pat" not you.

Double standard?

Isn't that the Kanuck way?

Uhh...that was YOUR trick, ****unkle.

IKYABWAI, Pee Wee.

You're just not worth it.

Yet, you respiond every time like a good dancing monkey.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd October 3rd 06 12:05 PM

Penquin boy Opus- wrote:
On 29 Sep 2006 04:39:27 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
spake thusly:

Oops..missed one.

You missed more than that, stupid.

Spock ear wearing Penquin boy Opus- whined:

And if you actually paid attention you would already know that I am in
Canada bull****

"Bull****"???? Are you saying

No, you stupid Kanuck, he was saying everything you post is bull****.

**** but you're stupid.psst! IKYABWAI

****, can't you even write a complete sentence, Penquin boy? Now put on
your homemade Trekkie uniform and Spock ears and masturbate to the
scantily clad women on the series since you can't get a real date.

Billy Smith October 5th 06 11:47 AM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

get flush

I'm not doing any carpentry, stupid. Talk to any unlicensed stations
lately?

Not that you would have enough skill in your whole body to do carpentry!

Not Cocksucker Lloyd October 5th 06 02:27 PM

Billy Smith wrote:

get flush

I'm not doing any carpentry, stupid. Talk to any unlicensed stations
lately?

Not that you would have enough skill in your whole body to do carpentry!

Wrong again, dip****. Tell us how the only job you could get is working
as a janitor at Honeywell.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd October 5th 06 02:28 PM

KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

wrote:
On 4 Oct 2006 06:05:05 -0700,
wrote:

stfu about me being a child molestor