Old September 26th 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner

Default KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statmenet s fals

"an old freind" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
:

How's your code practice coming along Mark? It's easy and fun.

what Code practice?
it isn't easy fun or usefull in the real world

SC

How's your code practice coming along Markie? It's easy and fun. You have
to learn it if you want to be a real ham.

SC
Old September 26th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:59:05 GMT, Slow Code spake
thusly:

"an old freind" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
:

How's your code practice coming along Mark? It's easy and fun.

what Code practice?
it isn't easy fun or usefull in the real world

SC

How's your code practice coming along Markie? It's easy and fun. You have
to learn it if you want to be a real ham.

That's like saying you have to learn bloodletting to be a real doctor.
Old September 26th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner

Default KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statments false

Opus- wrote:
On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:59:05 GMT, Slow Code spake
thusly:

"an old freind" wrote in
oups.com:

How's your code practice coming along Markie? It's easy and fun. You have
to learn it if you want to be a real ham.

That's like saying you have to learn bloodletting to be a real doctor.

indeed but I have no intention of wastingmy time on code I wasted years
on it in my teen trying for a novice

Old September 26th 06, 01:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner

an_old_friendless child raper wrote:
Opus- wrote:
On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:59:05 GMT, Slow Code spake
thusly:

"an old freind" wrote in
oups.com:

How's your code practice coming along Markie? It's easy and fun. You have
to learn it if you want to be a real ham.

That's like saying you have to learn bloodletting to be a real doctor.

Nope, it's just another language.
But, you have trouble with English, so it is to be expected.

indeed but I have no intention of wastingmy time on code I wasted years
on it in my teen trying for a novice

BWHAHAHAHA Markie the lazy ******* can't even pass 5 wpm code!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old September 27th 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner

On 26 Sep 2006 05:53:24 -0700,
spake thusly:

Opus- wrote:
On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:59:05 GMT, Slow Code spake
thusly:

"an old freind" wrote in
oups.com:

How's your code practice coming along Markie? It's easy and fun. You have
to learn it if you want to be a real ham.

That's like saying you have to learn bloodletting to be a real doctor.

Nope, it's just another language.
But, you have trouble with English, so it is to be expected.

You don't get it, do you? But if you insist, many many years ago you
HAD to learn Latin to attend university. Then, a few people bucked the
trend and started removing the requirement to know Latin. Oh sure, the
old guard resisted. Many professors refused to work without Latin as a
requirement, ostensibly because they felt that the Latin requirement
would demonstrate serious commitment to learning. But the world
progressed and now conversational Latin is no longer required, save
for a few medical and legal references.

Now, would you tell your doctor that he is not a real doctor if he
can't carry on a conversation in Latin? He just might be able to, but
odds are he will only know what is necessary to do his job
effectively.

indeed but I have no intention of wastingmy time on code I wasted years
on it in my teen trying for a novice

BWHAHAHAHA Markie the lazy ******* can't even pass 5 wpm code!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your really, REALLY don't get it, do you?

Old September 27th 06, 12:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner

Opus- wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006 05:53:24 -0700,
spake thusly:

Opus- wrote:
[...]

Hey state the obvious, like it's not already known, dumbass. Morse code
is a language as well, Penquin boy. It is still used.

Now, would you tell your doctor that he is not a real doctor if he
can't carry on a conversation in Latin? He just might be able to, but
odds are he will only know what is necessary to do his job
effectively.

Funny, Prescription directions are made in latin.........but you use
any excuse for your laziness, don't you?

indeed but I have no intention of wastingmy time on code I wasted years
on it in my teen trying for a novice

BWHAHAHAHA Markie the lazy ******* can't even pass 5 wpm code!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your really, REALLY don't get it, do you?

Neither do you, dumbass, Latin terms are used in Medicine and in the
Legal profession all the time.

Old September 27th 06, 12:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner

wrote:
good story I may well lift it fro some future occasion

You mean you want to plagiarize what Penquin boy plagiarized!

no he doesn't he is a sad old failure afraid to even try anymore

But he could at least pass the CW test and get a higher license without
having to wait until they lower the standards like you and Penquin boy
weant to do, loser.

Old September 28th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner

On 27 Sep 2006 04:44:59 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
spake thusly:

Opus- wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006 05:53:24 -0700,
spake thusly:

Opus- wrote:
[...]

And Klingon is a language created by Mark Okerund and it is commonly
used at Star Trek conventions. Your point?

Now, would you tell your doctor that he is not a real doctor if he
can't carry on a conversation in Latin? He just might be able to, but
odds are he will only know what is necessary to do his job
effectively.

Funny, Prescription directions are made in latin.........but you use
any excuse for your laziness, don't you?

No **** Sherlock. If you actually READ you would see that I said so
too.

And if you actually paid attention you would already know that I am in
Canada and WE require 80% on the technical exam to get a no-code
license, something I fully agree with. Nothing lazy there, but you
seem too lazy to figure that out.

indeed but I have no intention of wastingmy time on code I wasted years
on it in my teen trying for a novice

BWHAHAHAHA Markie the lazy ******* can't even pass 5 wpm code!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your really, REALLY don't get it, do you?

Neither do you, dumbass, Latin terms are used in Medicine and in the
Legal profession all the time.

Uh...I said CONVERSATIONAL Latin. I made that point clear AND I
acknowledged Latin's use in medicine and law. Try to keep up.

Get back to me when you can cobble together a coherent argument.
Old September 28th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner

On 27 Sep 2006 04:47:23 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
spake thusly:

wrote:
good story I may well lift it fro some future occasion

You mean you want to plagiarize what Penquin boy plagiarized!

He has my blessing. And, what EXACTLY did I plagiarize?

no he doesn't he is a sad old failure afraid to even try anymore

But he could at least pass the CW test and get a higher license without
having to wait until they lower the standards like you and Penquin boy
weant to do, loser.

A meaningless standard.
Old September 28th 06, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.scanner

wrote:
good story I may well lift it fro some future occasion

You mean you want to plagiarize what Penquin boy plagiarized!

He has my blessing. And, what EXACTLY did I plagiarize?

woger is one the resident wackos like robeson who come and goes

no he doesn't he is a sad old failure afraid to even try anymore

But he could at least pass the CW test and get a higher license without
having to wait until they lower the standards like you and Penquin boy
weant to do, loser.

A meaningless standard.

worse than meaning less it promates the sociopaths like Wismen and
Robeson Slow code ect leave behind the sane