Old September 29th 06, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.shortwave

Default (972) 385-0433

On that fabled day of 29 Sep 2006, blessed
Usenet with hir wisdom in
.com:

Otaku wrote:
Having contemplated deeply, on 27 Sep 2006, Not Cocksucker Lloyd
saw fit to share with us by carefully crafting
om:

Otaku wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006,
stared intently at the
screen and then furiously typed:
Jamie likes it up the ass!

15650 Witt Pl # 4106
Addison, TX 75001-3384

personal details redacted

What *is* BITCHSLAP

What is with your pathetic attempt to censor? Are you part of
Al-Quieda?

Oooh, a "BITCHSLAP". Ouch. How devastating.

That why you are whining snip

You have a strange definition of "whining". That was "sarcasm". HTH.

BTW,

BTW, gum-gargler, BITCHSLAP!

Oooh, I am clealy in the presence of a Master (f)Lamer. I hace been soooo
(f)lamed! Whatever will I do?

Slap this, ****head.

After removing all the content-free bits, nothing is left!

Mfmppf mmmmfpmppmmmmpm - MmpMffFmpMmfMfpFmmPmfMmmPfm ppmmpp mmmmfmmmmmffppp
- Mff mmfppfppmppmmmmpppmpm mfffmp!

--
©2006 Otaku (at) troll4fun (dot) com
UV points: 3 (Bartmo's lits,

Also Sprach Dubya:

I think we need not only to eliminate the tollbooth to the middle class, I
think we should knock down the tollbooth.
-- Nashua, N.H., as quoted by Gail Collins in the _New York Times_,
Feb. 1, 2000
Old September 29th 06, 01:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

get

Get to dying of your AIDS, Mr. Child Raper.

Old September 29th 06, 01:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Slow Code wrote:
"N0VFP" wrote in
oups.com:

Otaku wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006, stared intently at the screen
and then furiously typed:
Jamie likes it up the ass!

15650 Witt Pl # 4106
Addison, TX 75001-3384

personal details redacted

What *is* BITCHSLAP

What is with your pathetic attempt to censor? Are you part of
Al-Quieda?

Oooh, a "BITCHSLAP". Ouch. How devastating.

That why you are whining like a **** about it?

BTW,

BTW, gum-gargler, BITCHSLAP!

Slap this, ****head.

snicker
That little thing you try to pass off as a penis, you have a clit, BOY!

Stop X-posting to the AUK freaks.

Go **** yourself, Sniveling ****.

Old September 29th 06, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default woger the wabbit hops

ab8mq wrote:
wrote:

get

Get to dying of your AIDS, Mr. Child Raper.

woger the wabbit hops

Old September 29th 06, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.shortwave

Default (972) 3XX-0XXX

On 29 Sep 2006, stared intently at
the screen and then furiously typed as commanded:

Otaku wrote:
On that fabled day of 29 Sep 2006,
blessed
Usenet with hir wisdom in

BWHAHAHAHA! "hir"????

.com:

Otaku wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006,
stared intently at the
screen and then furiously typed:
Jamie likes it up the ass!

15xxx Witt Pl # 4xxx
Addison, TX 75001-xxxx

personal details redacted

What *is* BITCHSLAP

What is with your pathetic attempt to censor? Are you part of
Al-Quieda?

Oooh, a "BITCHSLAP". Ouch. How devastating.

That why you are whining snip

You have a strange definition of "whining". That was
"sarcasm". HTH.

Really? Nobody could tell. Try harder, ****head.

No, everyone but you could tell.

BTW,

BTW, gum-gargler, BITCHSLAP!

Oooh, I am clealy in the presence of a Master (f)Lamer. I hace been
soooo (f)lamed! Whatever will I do?

You'll just whine and snivel as always, ****head.

You are totally delusional. But then, we (tinw) knew that.

Slap this, ****head.

After removing all the content-free bits, nothing is left!

Sort of like your posts.

That's not even a sentence.

Mfmppf mmmmfpmppmmmmpm - MmpMffFmpMmfMfpFmmPmfMmmPfm ppmmpp
mmmmfmmmmmffppp - Mff mmfppfppmppmmmmpppmpm mfffmp!

That's good, don't talk with your mouth full of cum!

Now, if you think I'm male, that's a gay lame. If you think I'm female, it's
a cocksucker/slut lame. Eaither way, it's lame. But then, I wouldn't expect
anything more of you.

(Looks like I hace a fanboi!)
--
©2006 Otaku (at) troll4fun (dot) com

Also Sprach Dubya:

We got the best workforce in America...in the world.
-- Washington, D.C., Dec. 2, 2005
Old September 29th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 03:37:47 +0900, Otaku attempted to confuse the issue
further by squeaking:
Otaku wrote:
On that fabled day of 29 Sep 2006,
blessed Usenet
with hir wisdom:

BWHAHAHAHA! "hir"????

Someone's never heard of genderless pronouns, I think, aside from "it".
The latter pronoun, of course, only applies to Wabbit and similar k00ks.

Otaku wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006,
stared intently at the screen
and then furiously typed:
Jamie likes it up the ass!

15xxx Witt Pl # 4xxx
Addison, TX 75001-xxxx

personal details redacted

What *is* BITCHSLAP

What is with your pathetic attempt to censor? Are you part of
Al-Quieda?

Oooh, a "BITCHSLAP". Ouch. How devastating.

That why you are whining snip

You have a strange definition of "whining". That was "sarcasm". HTH.

Really? Nobody could tell. Try harder, ****head.

No, everyone but you could tell.

Nah, I'll bet a certain Non-Existent poster couldn't tell, either.

BTW,

BTW, gum-gargler, BITCHSLAP!

Oooh, I am clealy in the presence of a Master (f)Lamer. I hace been
soooo (f)lamed! Whatever will I do?

You'll just whine and snivel as always, ****head.

You are totally delusional. But then, we (tinw) knew that.

Quite.

Slap this, ****head.

After removing all the content-free bits, nothing is left!

Sort of like your posts.

That's not even a sentence.

Except in Wabbit-World.

Mfmppf mmmmfpmppmmmmpm - MmpMffFmpMmfMfpFmmPmfMmmPfm ppmmpp
mmmmfmmmmmffppp - Mff mmfppfppmppmmmmpppmpm mfffmp!

That's good, don't talk with your mouth full of cum!

Now, if you think I'm male, that's a gay lame. If you think I'm female,
it's a cocksucker/slut lame. Eaither way, it's lame. But then, I wouldn't
expect anything more of you.

(Looks like I hace a fanboi!)

OK, I'll share. I can't speak for Mark, however, nor would I want to.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pig****er In The Universe
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.
Thread where outing begins:
http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner on
outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so ****ing scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pig****er in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: . com
Old October 2nd 06, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.shortwave

So how do you know?......Hmmm....we're wondering....

"N0VFP" wrote in message
oups.com...
Jamie likes it up the ass!

15650 Witt Pl # 4106
Addison, TX 75001-3384

Old October 2nd 06, 01:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.shortwave

Otaku wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006,
stared intently at the
screen and then furiously typed:
Jamie likes it up the ass!

15xxx Witt Pl # 4xxx
Addison, TX 75001-xxxx

personal details redacted

What *is* BITCHSLAP

What is with your pathetic attempt to censor? Are you part of
Al-Quieda?

Oooh, a "BITCHSLAP". Ouch. How devastating.

That why you are whining snip

You have a strange definition of "whining". That was
"sarcasm". HTH.

Really? Nobody could tell. Try harder, ****head.

No, everyone but you could tell.

You keep telling yourself that delusion.

BTW,

BTW, gum-gargler, BITCHSLAP!

Oooh, I am clealy in the presence of a Master (f)Lamer. I hace been
soooo (f)lamed! Whatever will I do?

You'll just whine and snivel as always, ****head.

You are totally delusional. But then, we (tinw) knew that.

IKYABWAI, Pee Wee.

You are the queen of incomplete sentences, ****head.

Mfmppf mmmmfpmppmmmmpm - MmpMffFmpMmfMfpFmmPmfMmmPfm ppmmpp
mmmmfmmmmmffppp - Mff mmfppfppmppmmmmpppmpm mfffmp!

That's good, don't talk with your mouth full of cum!

Now, IKYABWAI

Now, Krapout, you really should get a new line, ****HEAD.

Old October 2nd 06, 01:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Markie the **** licker dances!

old freind wrote:
woger the wabbit hops

Markie the **** off a dick licker dances.