Old September 29th 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Dr Who starts its Fall season tonite.

At last it is time. Dr Who comes back to the sci fi channel in a 2.5
hour long special which starts at 8pm EDT. Be there or be square. I
even told my girl that we would not go out on fridays while the doctor
is on so that we could watch all the shows. Remember. A time lord
always wins in the end. Always.

Don't watch it Roger. The show is to deep for you and you won't like
the pain of trying to think. On saturday, I might discuss the show on
OTDF, so listen for that instead.
Old September 29th 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

"Lloyd" wrote in message
At last it is time. Dr Who comes back to the sci fi channel in a 2.5
hour long special which starts at 8pm EDT.

Whoop de do!

Dr. Who was stupid 30 years ago. I can't believe it's *still* on.

Actually, yes I can.

Mike

DX Season dxAce Shortwave 28 November 18th 05 02:09 AM
7-9 Hurricanes Predicted This Season, 3-5 ''major'' David Shortwave 4 May 17th 05 03:17 PM
GRAYLAND 2004 FALL DXPEDITION: Compiled Logs for Oct 15-17 (Part 1) 4nradio Shortwave 4 November 1st 04 11:44 PM
GELLER MEDIA INTERNATIONAL NEWSLETTER FALL 2004 [email protected] Broadcasting 0 September 29th 04 04:45 AM
It starts with the basics Clint Policy 5 September 27th 03 03:29 AM