Old October 1st 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Is N9OGL scared? Did he cut & run?

I haven't heard Omega One this weekend, maybe Todd got scared and cut
power. It ain't much of a pirate station if you can't hear it. I Knew Todd
was a Scare-d-cat chicken ****.

Yep, All talk and no power.

SC
Old October 2nd 06, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Slow Code wrote:
I haven't heard Omega One this weekend, maybe Todd got scared and cut
power. It ain't much of a pirate station if you can't hear it. I Knew Todd
was a Scare-d-cat chicken ****.

Yep, All talk and no power.

SC

no, were in the process of installing a new Shortwave
transmitter....locals can still hear us on 88.3 MHz with a power of 10
watts. The Shortwave station will be back on some time this week

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 LSB
88.3 MHz FM

Old October 3rd 06, 12:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Bull****, Toad, you are worried about the FCC.

Old October 3rd 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Andy the Perv Timberlake wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
I haven't heard Omega One this weekend, maybe Todd got scared and cut
power. It ain't much of a pirate station if you can't hear it. I Knew Todd
was a Scare-d-cat chicken ****.

Yep, All talk and no power.

SC

no, were in the process of installing a new Shortwave
transmitter....locals can still hear us on 88.3 MHz with a power of 10
watts. The Shortwave station will be back on some time this week

Bull****, Toad, you are worried about the FCC.

yeah right, Like I said we will have the the new shortwave transmitter
up and running real soon...but locals can still hear us on 88.3 FM

Old October 4th 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
I haven't heard Omega One this weekend, maybe Todd got scared and cut
power. It ain't much of a pirate station if you can't hear it. I Knew Todd
was a Scare-d-cat chicken ****.

Yep, All talk and no power.

SC

no, were in the process of installing a new Shortwave
transmitter....locals can still hear us on 88.3 MHz with a power of 10
watts.

Still breaking the law and bragging about it.

More forwards to Riley's e mail accounts.

The Shortwave station will be back on some time this week

Todd N9OGL
SMEGMA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 LSB
88.3 MHz FM

Yeah. Right.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 4th 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Is N9OGL scared?

wrote:
On 3 Oct 2006 04:11:56 -0700, "Andy the Perv Timberlake"
wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

Bull****, Toad, you are worried about the FCC.

why would he worry about the FCC

Violating the FCC's regulations would be one good reason, fatso.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 6th 06, 08:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

Slow Code wrote:

I haven't heard Omega One this weekend, maybe Todd got scared and cut
power. It ain't much of a pirate station if you can't hear it. I Knew Todd
was a Scare-d-cat chicken ****.

Yep, All talk and no power.

SC

no, were in the process of installing a new Shortwave
transmitter....locals can still hear us on 88.3 MHz with a power of 10
watts. The Shortwave station will be back on some time this week

Bull****, Toad, you are worried about the FCC.

yeah right, Like I said we will have the the new shortwave transmitter
up and running real soon...but locals can still hear us on 88.3 FM

Bull****. You are worried, aren't you, you little faggot? You have cut
back on the shemale pics on Nim Busters, too.

Woger notices those shemale pics IKYABWAI

Yeah, because Billy also spams them over at the Nimbusters board.

That's funny, I don't hang out around the Nimbuster board other than a
couple of times when I saw your faggy picture posted there.
Old October 6th 06, 12:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy Smith wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

Slow Code wrote:

[...]

So's your pimply face, what a coincidencee!

I don't hang out around the Nimbuster board other than a

That's not what the Admin says, he says your IP numbers show up on the
shemale porn pics posted there.

couple of times when I saw your faggy picture posted there.

Except that's not his picture, dip****.