Old October 5th 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Wiseman Property Taxes

Wiseman has a ****ty house. I may pay him a visit soon!!!

"Arf! Arf!" wrote in message
Just so you know...this is a screen shot of Roger's property tax
summary...

Old October 5th 06, 11:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Woger Wikes Boys wrote:

Wiseman has a ****ty house. I may pay him a visit soon!!!

Watch it, he might try to turn you into one of the disciples of the
Bucktoothed Choad. Just like ole Raoul said.

Old October 5th 06, 02:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Lloydie Property Taxes, he doesn't pay them since he lives in public housing!

Lloydie Wikes Boys wrote:
Wiseman has a ****ty house.

But he doesn't live in HUD public housing like you!

I may pay him a visit soon!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHA you don't have the guts.

Old October 5th 06, 02:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Billy Smith felches again!

Billy Smith wrote:

Watch it, he might try to turn you into one of the disciples of the
Bucktoothed Choad. Just like ole Raoul said.

Yeah, and you might turn him into one of your cum guzzlers like you and
Raoul.

Old October 6th 06, 08:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy cumgobbler Smith wrote:

Lloydie Wikes Boys wrote:

Wiseman has a ****ty house.

But he doesn't live in HUD public housing like you!

I may pay him a visit soon!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHA you don't have the guts.

You forgot another point. Wiseman lives in a ****ty house that was
bought and paid for all those years by his mother.

Old October 6th 06, 08:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy Smith wrote:

Watch it, he might try to turn you into one of the disciples of the
Bucktoothed Choad. Just like ole Raoul said.

Yeah, and you might turn him into one of your cum guzzlers like you and
Raoul.

Considering that song was about you Scheissman would make it much more
applicable to your current lifestyle. After all, are we really to
believe that you actually had a woman in the house with you.
Mwhahahahahahah.
Old October 6th 06, 01:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Billy Smith wrote:
You forgot another point.

Yeah, that you are a complete clueless imbecile!

Billy the "Rhodes" scholar ****s up again and even demonstrates he is
an imbecile in et:
"Right you are, wannabe Rhode's Scholar!"

Old October 6th 06, 01:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy Smith wrote:

Watch it, he might try to turn you into one of the disciples of the
Bucktoothed Choad. Just like ole Raoul said.

Yeah, and you might turn him into one of your cum guzzlers like you and
Raoul.

Considering that song

Yeah, cum guzzlers like you and Raoul are virgins well into their 70's.
Then you have lemon parties with yourselves.

BILLY, DON'T BE A ZERO

Vocal: Bo Donaldson & The Heywoods

[Words and Music by Mitch Murray and Peter Robin Callander]

The gay pride band came down along Main Street
The Village People fell in behind
I looked across and there I saw Billy Smith
Waiting to go and join the line
And with her head upon his shoulder
Mary, his old and hideous she-male mommy
From where I stood, I saw she was cryin'

And through her tears I heard her say

"Billy, don't be a zero, don't be a fool all your life"
"Billy, don't be a zero, you can go back to school at night"
And as he started to go she said "Billy, keep your your head back as
you blo-o-ow"
"Billy, don't be a zero, don't forget we can give 'em a two for one you
know"

The whining faggots were trapped in a alley
The gay orgy raging all around
Dick Sergeant cried "We've got to hang on, boys"
"We got to hold this piece a'ground"
"I need a volunteer to ride me"
"And bring us back some extra men"
And Billy Smith's hand was up in a moment
Forgettin' all the words she said

Everybody said
"Billy, don't be a zero, don't be a fool all your life"
"Billy, don't be a hero, you can go back to school at night"
And as he started to go she said "Billy, keep your head back as you
blo-o-ow"
"Billy, don't be a hero, don't forget we can give 'em a two for one you
know"

I heard his she-male mommy got a letter
That told how Billy swallowed that day
The letter said that he was a zero
She should be proud he swallowed that way
I heard she threw that letter away

[military drums and fifes to end]

Old October 6th 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Drink some cyanide, Markie

wrote:
get

Get to drinking some cyanide, make the world a better place, child
raper.

Old October 6th 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy Smith wrote:

You forgot another point.

Yeah, that you are a complete clueless imbecile!

Projecting about yourself again and your white trash fire island lifestyle.