Old July 7th 05, 03:42 PM
Al Patrick

Default TAXES in the LAND of the FREE

This is a cut and paste, at least after we pass the double line - not
mine, but interesting:

How long before we get a short wave listening tax? :-)

Oh, This morning's Daily Dispatch (Henderson, NC) has a front page
article, "Water costs could skyrocket" -
http://www.hendersondispatch.com/art...ews/news02.txt -
or http://tinyurl.com/cwfop - which might be of interest. The Corps of
Engineers wants to charge a "storage fee" for water in the lake, built
with taxpayer money, that is over 10 times the previous contract with
the city.

It brings to mind a scripture reference: Re 13:16, " And he causeth all,
both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in
their right hand, or in their foreheads:"

Some have said the new world order will use WATER and FOOD to starve the
world into submission to their plans. .... Not unlike the other
communist governments have done over the years - creating a holocaust
far greater than ever happened in Israel.

We're living in VERY INTERESTING times. Watch the news. Read the Word!

:-)

========== [ begin original cut and paste ]

Isn't this amazing?
TAXES

Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
Capital Gains Tax
CDL license Tax (drivers license)
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Court Fines (indirect taxes)
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel permit tax
Gasoline Tax (42 cents per gallon)
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax Interest expense (tax on the money)
Inventory tax IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)
IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Local Income Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Personal Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Septic Permit Tax
Service Charge Taxes
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Taxes (Truckers)
Sales Taxes
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Road Toll Booth Taxes
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone federal excise tax
Telephone federal universal service fee tax
Telephone federal, state and local surcharge taxes
Telephone mi nimbus usage surcharge tax
Telephone recurring and non-recurring charges tax
Telephone state and local tax
Telephone usage charge tax
Toll Bridge Taxes
Toll Tunnel Taxes
Traffic Fines (indirect taxation)
Trailer Registration Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax

COMMENTS:
Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago and our nation was the most
prosperous in the world, had absolutely no national debt, had the largest
middle class in the world and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.
What the hell happened ?!

Old July 7th 05, 11:56 PM
VOA SWLer

Al Patrick wrote:

How long before we get a short wave listening tax? :-)

I think that's on the schedule in the fall. ;-)

Old July 12th 05, 03:49 PM
Frank Dresser

"VOA SWLer" wrote in message
Al Patrick wrote:

How long before we get a short wave listening tax? :-)

I think that's on the schedule in the fall. ;-)

I won't pay the SWL tax! And I won't give up my radios either!

They won't get a radio of mine until they pry it off my cold, dead ear.

Oh, wait. Most of my radios are tube radios. Strike the cold part.

Frank Dresser

Old July 12th 05, 05:15 PM

I suppose (only guessing) if some folks are listening to their Shortwave
radios with a computer card in the radios and connected to the
internet,they can detect that,or listening to Shortwave radio on the
internet with their computers or internet radios,they can detect that
too.(I don't know if I am making any sense about that,probally not)
Otherwise,how can they detect if folks are listening to Shortwave radio?
In England,those folks over there have to pay a lot of money each year
for a license to watch their tv sets.The license is for only one tv per
household,extra tv sets do not have to be licensed.I will be durn if I
will pay any taxes to listen to my radios! We are already being taxed
half to death.
cuhulin