Old October 6th 06, 09:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Todd Live talk on the ASSHOLES of this NEO-NAZI BOARD

Today on the Show more talk on the ASSHOLES called CONSOLIDATED
COMMUNICATIONS and CTITECH and why they would rather listen to members
of a NEO-NAZI BOARD then their own users...and the possible law suit I
might be bring to the Courts, including but not limiting
to....CITITECH not notifying the phone company to shut the DSL line
off (according to the phone company they (CTITECH) should of notified
them) and since the Service had been shut off in July I had to pay for
a DSL line up to September and CTITECH CLAIMS that I OWN them
money...That DSL line isn't cheap!! How Consolidated claims that my
service was removed after a warning and then claims I had no service
with them?? How CTITECH and CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS suppresses
speech, CITECH CLAIMS that their are other internet services in this
town yet, those services in this town and surrounding area doesnot
have software for their service for MAC...I'm also looking to sue the
state for do little to resolve this problem and allowing indiviuals on
a NEO_NAZI board make death threats against me..the same NEO-NAZI'S
that complainted to ISP. ALSO on tonight show...discussion on the
Fascist Communication Commission (FCC) and how they supress speech on
the radio and how they have ham operators do their dirty work.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 LSB
88.3 MHz FM
Old October 7th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

(N9OGL) wrote in
:

[...]

Forget that, turn up your power. I want to hear more ****ty music.

SC
Old October 7th 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Good for you! Go over to their place and fire all of the *******s.
Old October 7th 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default N9OGL Still Doesn't Get It...Responsible Adults Don't Want His Trash Around

N9OGL wrote:
Today on the Show more talk on the ###HOLES called CONSOLIDATED
COMMUNICATIONS and CTITECH...(SNIP)

YOU are the ###HOLE, Toiddie...Everyone that you come into contact
with your ASSININE behaviour want's NOTHING to do with it.

Furthermore, YOU continue to violate the various TOS of your
ISP's, thereby getting your service terminated time after time.

and why they would rather listen to members of a NEO-NAZI BOARD then their own
users...

Probably because the Neo-Nazi's use better language and don't call
them names on USENET like you do. You act like an idiot then wonder
why you keep getting the carpet pulled out from under you!

and the possible law suit I
might be bring to the Courts, including but not limiting
to....(SNIP)

YaddaYaddaYadda....

You ain't bringing SQUAT to court, greaseball. The only "case"
YOU have requires Penicillin to fix.

ALSO on tonight show...discussion on the
Fascist Communication Commission (FCC) and how they supress speech on
the radio and how they have ham operators do their dirty work.

"Hams" don't have to do the "dirty work", Greaseball...You do it
all on your own by VIOLATING FEDERAL LAW, YOU IDIOT!

Todd N9OGL
SMEGMA SCUM RADIO
13.556.00 LSB
88.3 MHz FM

Wait till you make the front pages of the hometown paper over your
NAL's, Greaseball. You'll have to sell a LOT of hotdogs to pay that
off!

Steve, K4YZ