Old March 23rd 05, 04:04 PM
Dave Heil

Default Boy Broadcaster N9OGL - Part II

More of our r.r.a.p. Tom Swift, gleaned from the archives:

from alt.sci.time-travel

Todd Daugherty
Jun 26 2003, 7:24 pm

I've have this Idea for a "simple" Time Machine. A operator would set up
computer up to a high power wireless system. They would then set the
computer to transmit a message say in 30 years and hope that in thirty
years someone would reply back. comments?

Todd Daugherty N9OGL
Amateur Radio Operator

(and)

Todd Daugherty
Jun 26 2003, 10:44 pm

The Answer to your first question is yes. A computer hooked to a TNC
(which is a wireless modem) is set up with a timing system. Most
"Packet" software for wireless communication has a timer system in it.
It's part of the software. Why wait so long for the signal to transmit?
because you want to be able to send the signal to a time period where
high speed communication systems are in general uses. Scientist are now
just experimenting with high speed communication devices. For a person
to send a signal back in time they would have to uses a high speed
communication devices. Just remember it is a lot easier to sent a
particle or a signal through time then it is human or an object. On your
second comment about time travel via the human brain. I believe not only
"time-travel" is possible via the human brain but I also believe while a
person is a sleep the electro-magnetic emissions of say your brain is
connected to the multi-you in every parallel universe. The only time
your able to view those other universes is while your Brainwaves are at
the lowest point of the spectrum (around 1 to 14 hz) This also might
explain
NDE.

Todd N9OGL

(and)

Todd Daugherty
Jun 26 2003, 10:57 pm

The idea is basic....A person hooks a TNC (wireless modem) to VHF or UHF
transmitter and setting the parameters to transmit a signal thirty years
in the future. With Bandplans changing often the sinal will be heard by
someone. The person on the recieving end would have to respond via a
high
speed communication system (scientist are just now experimenting with
it)
The transmitter would have to be placed in a place somewhere where no
one
will distrub it and it would have to be connected to a continous power
source. As I stated in a another post it easier to send a signal or a
particle through time then it is to send a human or a machine.

Todd N9OGL

(and)

Todd Daugherty
Jun 27 2003, 9:10 am

"Malcolm McMahon" wrote in message

Not if your licensed for that band......it's not my fault some thirty
years in the future they change the band. And another thing is the fine
in the future will probably be higher then what it is today.

Todd
this from alt.radio.pirate, in which Todd assists a new "pirate" in
breaking the law. Note that Todd's media empire has expanded to cover
three towns:

n9ogl
Jan 2 2001, 6:12 pm

There are many places on the internet where you can find kits for
shorwave transmitter kits. If you can't find it under shortwave kits try
under amateur radio. The hams have a number ofshortwave bands. You can
all sorts of Ham kits for the shortwave band. As for what's the best
band I would say somewhere in the 6MHz range. 7Mhz is too crowded with
hams and high power shortwave broadcast.

Todd Daugherty N9OGL
President
LANGLEY PARK TELECOMMUNICATION
107.9 F.M. LPFM
Taylorville, Langleyville, Hewittville
http://www.geocities.com/langleypark...ion/index.html

from alt.radio.pirate, Todd explains that being a TV "pirate" isn't all
it is cracked up to be:

n9ogl
Jul 27 2000, 12:00 am

I agree with that.....I ran a ten watt pirate TV station there for a
while. After 3 blocks there was no signal at all.I gave up trying to
get it to go farther, so i'm going to try my luck with LPFM which the
window is suppose to open at the end of august.maybe I'll have better
luck with it.

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL
another from alt.radio.pirate. In this one, Todd's plans to up his
"pirate" TV power to 100w. He uses an ATV transmitter converted to
channel 14 and has issues over the use of three "fowl words":

n9ogl
Apr 7 2000, 12:00 am show options

Hello John,

I had to respond to your letter. You do have to run a lot of depending
on your range it can run from 10 watts to 100 watts. The reason is
because you are pushing a six MHz wide signal instead of a 10 KHz wide
signal. My pirate TV station running at ten watts but we aren't getting
the distance we really want so we are raising the power output to 100
watts. Television is also a little more expensive then radio because not
only do you have a transmitter you also have cameras, props, amd other
things to get a program going; unlike radio where you talk behind a mic.
I like television because i've always wanted to get into it, and i had
the transmitter so it made it simply for me to get into it. I'm using a
ham ATV transmitter which i've converted to operate on channel 14.

Public Access - I've dealt with public access for a long
time as well as running my pirate TV station. Public Access is ok but,
it depends on the area your in. For example, Taylorville where the
Pirate TV station is operating also has a Public Access Channel but no
one uses it for one simple reason. They allow anyone to uses the channel
but if they don't like anything you say they will not air it. Simple put
the Local government and the cable company has a tight control on the
public access channel. This was another reason my station was put on the
air. Don't get wrong it not just here that they local government have a
tight control there are number of cities here in the united states that
have the same problem and no one, not even the FCC will do nothing about
it. Public access again is great if you are allowed to have creative
control over your program and is not forced to be censored. One of the
problems I've notice with public Access is the cable companies right to
censor "indecent material" Obscene material according the Federal Courts
is legal on public access. In other words you can have two people have
sexual intercourse and it legal. But, if one is screaming Obscene
language in the process they can't air it. The problem is this, What is
really defined as obscene language. Here On of the programs I was trying
to air on public access wasn't allowed to air because of three fowl
words (two hell's and one dam) The cable company refused to air it;
unless I did a "complete editing" of the content. (in other words they
wanted the program to be edited in half because it contained "obscenity"
anyway...there my two cents. I run a Low power pirate TV station and
I'm not under anyones control execpt my own.
(sorry for any grammar or spelling)

Todd O'Dochartaigh
WLPS-TV channel 14
Taylorville, Illinois

(and this, where Todd gives us an inkling into his feelings about his
town)

n9ogl
Apr 12 2000, 12:00 am

Hi John,
Yes, this town has a lot of dirty little secrets like it other towns
around here (Springfield, Home of Human Rights and Decatur, Home of
Black Liberation Radio). All have there little secrets. Here in
Taylorville they like to suppress any information which needs to get
out. That is why I will continue to fight for a right to be one tv. As i
told the Chairman Bliley of the House Telecommunication Subcommittee. "I
tried it your's and the NAB way (applied for a license) and found that
they system is not on a level playing field" "So do want you want I will
broadcast with or a license." I also gave Mr. Bliley my opinion on H.R.
3439 and some of the comment he and his colleague's suggested instead of
LPFM and one of them was public access. I have gotten no reply so He
probably threw it away.

Todd O'Dochartaigh
WLPS-TV Channel 14
Taylorville, Illinois

another alt.radio.pirate posting in which Todd solicits programming on
VHS tape:

n9ogl
Jan 22 2000, 12:00 am

Hello,

WLPS-TV pirate televsion channel 14 will remain on the air after the FCC
due date in Febuary. WLPS is also looking for programming to
fill up empty time slots. If you have a program send you VHS tape to the
following address below

send VHS video's to:

Todd O'Dochartaigh
624 East Maincross St.
Taylorville, Illinois 62568

all video's after being aired will be returned. A creator of video
maintain's copyrights. There is no fee or anything just the cost to send
it.

Todd O'Dochartaigh
Langley Park Studio /WLPS-TV

(One responder asks if Todd accepts Beta or 3/4" U-matic tapes. Todd
replies with the following)

n9ogl
Jan 24 2000, 12:00 am

Hello,

No just VHS but sometime in the near future we will be upgrading to
S-VHS.

Todd O'Dochartaigh
WLPS-TV Chanel 14
Taylorville, Illinois

(and)

n9ogl
Jan 7 2000, 12:00 am

In article ,

Gawd.

You rock man.

Just watch you, FCC nigguhs read this newsgroup.

How far does your signal travel? Height of the antenna?

Hi, Not very far were covering most of the community with are signal
and
plan to get better coax and a little more power. the antenna is a
cushcraft 440 beam antenna which has been tuned to the 470 MHz. band
with a 13.0 db gain. The antenna height around 35 feet with the antenna
pointing west. Up to five to six blocks you can pick it up with a set
of
"rabbit ears" while beyond that you need a outside antenna. We plan
soon
to buy a 100 watt amplifier to improve the signal.

Todd O'Docharaigh
WLPS-TV Channel 14
This priceless gem comes from alt.sci.physics.new-theories:

n9ogl
Aug 29 1999, 12:00 am

Hello

To start, I would like to excused for the poor typing of this text. I'm
not very good with grammar nor am I with spelling.

1. Objects and Time
In the small community of Taylorville; where I live there once was
a house known as Vanderveer House. It was once of course owned by the
Vanderveer family. in the 1980's the house was totally destroyed and a
Wal-Mart was put in it place. The question is this Is the Vanderveer
house still there after being destroyed back in the 1980's The Answer is
But it isn't in this "Time Frames". Basic physics dicatates "that no two
object can occupy the same space at the same point in time" however the
second part should go something like this "but, two object can occupy
the same space at different points in time" What most people see as
ghost or shadows from the past might be where the time frames are close
enough that they can see both way. Time is a mesurement, which we
measure by either clock or by "cause and effect" By cause and effect I'm
of course refering to events with history. for example many people can
remember events from their tenth birthday. So when you think of time or
a object like a building or a love one perhaps you should look at it
fourth dimensional.

2. Radio Waves

Since the complete comercialization of radio the study of what
radio is and how they travel remain somewhat a complexing mystery. Some
say that radio waves travel through "aether" But what radio waves are is
a fourth dimensional and interdimensional wave. Radio waves are fourth
dimensional because they can transcend time. radio waves which travel at
a speed of 3.00 X 10/8 ms-1 or 186,000 mps for a radio wave everything
around it is going slow time has in fact slow down for it. radio I
believe are also interdimensional because a radio wave is "wormhole" it
way through not only time but space as well. radio wave could also
punching through "parallel universes". if that the case you might ask
why can't we hear messages from other Parallel worlds? because their
Qunta is different to are universe. just because some is one way in one
universe doesn't by no mean make it work in another universe. So we
can't them nor can they hear us.

3. life on other planets

i have heard from both sides about life on "other planets" and i've
deiced to write on it. there is some theory about what is need for life
on other planets. well throw that away. it don't mean squat. humans try
to embelish this idea on how life is formed and how it is to operated on
other planets. all the theorist on this little planet can come up with
all the little theories about that they want. the bottom line is that
human are basing other life on other planet on are own worthless
existance Don't; life through evoultion can adapt it self to a
enviroment without the need of air, water, food or sunlight.

well that's it for now....some of theses idea i've been working on for a
long time i have more stranger ideas that maybe sometime in the future I
will post. What do you think???
Again sorry for any spelling or poor grammar.

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL

"JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE SOMETHING AS REALITY DOESN'T MAKE IT REALITY.
JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FIND SOMETHING THAT ISN'T REAL DOSEN'T
MEAN IT'S NOT REAL IT SIMPLY MEANS THAT YOU ARE LOOKING TO HARD"
Todd O'Dochartaigh (1983)

this from alt.radio.broadcasting:

n9ogl
Mar 5 1999, 12:00 am

HELLO,

I just recieved word that Senator Billy Tauzin of Louisana wrote Billy
Kennard saying no to micropower radio....according to report Billy is
worryabout interference from Microbroadcasters with exisiting
station...find the whole report at http://www.arnewsline.com/

to me billy should get the N.A.B. mouth off of his body organ and serve
the People not some Monopolistic power hungry organization....And the
FCC
should do the same.

Todd N9OGL
AMATEUR/COMMERCIAL OPERATOR SUPPORTER OF MICROPOWER
BROADCAST /ANTI-N.A.B. /ANTI BILLY TAUZIN
Here's some sparkling interplay between Todd, the movie pirate and
someone who calls himself "Just Allan" in alt.kazaa:

Just Allan
Jul 15 2003, 1:55 am

Has anyone downloaded the latest matrix movie - and got it to play? I
converted the *.dat file to mpg, and it won't work... Any help
appreciated!

Todd Daugherty
Aug 5 2003, 4:52 pm

I have and it works great...go download VLC it will pay it

Todd

from alt.radio.pirate:

daughert
Apr 29 2001, 11:44 am

GG wrote:

"Johnny Neutron"

What does the fact that it's illegal to discuss "political and
patriotic"
topics on Ham radio tell you?

Please site the section of Part 97, the FCC rules that govern amateur
radio, that supports this claim. I have been a ham for forty years

and
have heard and participated in many such discussion and I have never
heard of anyone being cited for such. I would like to see this rule.
There was at one time a "gentleman's agreement" not to discuss
controversial subjects, but if you listen on the ham bands I think

you
will hear plenty of political and patriotic discussion going on.

It isn't a rule but you got nazi's in the FCC like Hollingsworth that
thinks that type of discussion is best served either through the
internet or LPFM
Todd N9OGL
This series, from alt.radio.pirate is classic Todd:

daughert
Apr 2 2001, 6:10 pm

Beretta wrote:

On Mon, 02 Apr 2001 19:49:18 -0500, daughert

wrote:

WHERE'S THAT HOMEPAGE THAT YOU CAN FAX JOHN MCCAIN
TODD

Your caps lock key seems to be broken. I suggest you replace your keyboard

PGP Key: 0x194DF369
Fingerprint: B777 DB2A FB11 55FA 509D CE63 F3DE D665 194D F369

NO I'M F--KING ****ED OFF AND RIGHT NOW YOU DON'T REALLY WANT TO F--K
WITH ME. I'M GOING TO EMAIL OR FAX THAT SON OF A BITCH MCCAIN AND TELL
THAT DUMB F--K OFF ALONG WITH THOSE BUTTF--KERS FCC....NO ONE F--K'S ME
OUT OF A LICENSE FOR THE SEVENTH TIME
TODD

(and)

daughert
Apr 2 2001, 7:24 pm

here the letter I sent to McCain.....

Subject: LPFM
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 21:15:17 -0500
From: daughert

Senator McCain,

I am writing you in regards to the FCC New Report and Order dealing
with LPFM (FCC O1-100) in it my groups application was dismissed
because on form 318 was said yes to a question dealing with unlicensed
broadcast; which I will talk about in a minute. The reason we did this
by saying yes was simply put to tell the truth and not perform purgery
which is a Federal offence. The reason we said yes is a looong story.
It started in the late ninties. I had appplied for a Low Power
Television license. I applied for this license six times and each time
applied my application was returned sometimes for the dumbest things
like they sent one back because They said I would have to have FAA
approval for my tower. The tower was only 60 ft up....under FAA and FCC
anything below 200ft doesn't require FAA approval. the next was I had
pay the licensing FEE although my group is a Non-profit orginization
and
it was stated on the application that it was. Then there was the main
thing.....that I didn't file it through a "filling windows" yet when I
asked when it was they wouldn't tell me and to top it off they were
granting construction permits for Low Power Television. bottom line
they
didn't want a small orginization like us to have a license. So after
applying six times for a licenses for Low power TV and said the hell
with it and began running a low power TV station without a license. My
signal although was putting out 10 watts only went one to two street
blocks. I did it simply because the FCC wouldn't license me and because
some people and congress don't care. I broadcast for two months
december
and january after that my transmitter went out. I was never caught nor
fined by the FCC yet these new ruling states simply that it dosen't
matter. well Senator I come to the conclusion that the FCC once again
has screwed me and my group out of a license and like always I type
these letters to a group of congress that don't seem to care. So my
group and I are going to go on the air without a license because were
sick of being screwed by the FCC, were sick of doing the hard work to
fill out thoses applications and we might even sue the FCC and you all
for all trouble and trama they've caused me and my group

Todd E Daugherty N9OGL
CEO/PRESIDENT
Langley Park Telecommunication

(and, after some commented on his lack of language skills, our
state-tested-high-IQ pirate broadcaster wrote)

daughert
Apr 3 2001, 3:58 pm

hey f--k you all I have a Learning disability so F--K YOU ASSHOLES!!!!

624 East Maincross
Taylorville, Illinois 62568
AMATEUR OPERATOR, RESTRICED PERMIT OPERATOR

this from alt.radio.broadcasting:

n9ogl
Dec 18 2000, 9:12 am

....At any rate I know I got F--K out of a
license, again for the seventh time. So I'm done messing with the FCC
and going back to do what I do best Pirating....So much for the so
called "Legal way" The Congress and this hell hole we call a country
can kiss my Ass and to that dumbass Eddie Fritts I hope someday you
choke on you own jucies and die! As for the FCC well boys I done being
F--ked by you so S--K IT!!!!

LATER
Todd O'Dohartaigh
CEO/PRESIDENT
Langley Park Telecommunication
Here's another from alt.sci.physics.new-theories

n9ogl
May 28 2000, 12:00 am

Hello,

There has in the past about time travel and the possiblity of going
back
and forth in time. Some scientist (and in my humble opinion i uses that
term lossly) believe that traveling down a black hole or through a
black
hole could lead to the past, the future or perhaps parallel universes.
that's if you can get pass the gravational field of a black hole not to
mention the huge amounts of radiation a black hole omittes. Some
suggest
going faster then the speed of light (FTL) after all a takon particle
can go faster the speed of light. but, alast, this idea is not thing
but
that a idea. I myself have come up with many ideas on the possiblity of
Time Travel. One of these ideas is so possible that with the techonolgy
today makes it very possible. I believe we will never be able to time
travel areselves but, i beleive it is possible to send a message to the
future by means of the combination of computer techonolgy and radio
communication. the idea is simple take a computer hook it to a wireless
modem and have it sit on a given radio frequency.wireless modems called
Terminal Node Controls can be set to a certian time frame to beacon.so
you set it to beacon 30 years into the future this instance tiem travel
to the future. it will be however up tothe future how to respond back.

Todd

I guess Todd never thought of writing a letter in the present time and
leaving it lying around for thirty years. Perhaps he'd even be around
to open it and to be able to read the words of a Todd thirty years in
the past. He'd still have the problem of how to respond to the Todd
thirty years in the past.

That's Part II of the report from fantasy land. Is there anyone still
wondering why Todd wasn't issued a license for a broadcast station?

Dave Heil
Old March 23rd 05, 06:10 PM
K4YZ

Dave Heil wrote:
More of our r.r.a.p. Tom Swift, gleaned from the archives:

from alt.sci.time-travel

Todd Daugherty
Jun 26 2003, 7:24 pm

I've have this Idea for a "simple" Time Machine. A operator would set

up
computer up to a high power wireless system. They would then set the
computer to transmit a message say in 30 years and hope that in

thirty
years someone would reply back. comments?

Todd Daugherty N9OGL
Amateur Radio Operator

As absolutely assinine as this is, did he HAVE to use his callsign
and "Amateur Radio Operator" in the signature line?

Does he not think that if this would have worked, we would have
already gotten messages from "the future"...?!?!

Do ANY "time travel" proponents not think that if time travel
worked, we wouldn't have seen some evidence of it already?

(SNIPPAGE)

[...]

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Helping another violate federal laws....

K2ASP, isn't that a disqualifying act for licensure...?!?!

from alt.radio.pirate, Todd explains that being a TV "pirate" isn't

all
it is cracked up to be:

n9ogl
Jul 27 2000, 12:00 am

I agree with that.....I ran a ten watt pirate TV station there for a
while. After 3 blocks there was no signal at all.I gave up trying to
get it to go farther, so i'm going to try my luck with LPFM which the

window is suppose to open at the end of august.maybe I'll have better

luck with it.

Todd O'Dochartaigh N9OGL

Maybe someone in "alt.pirate" looked up "N9OGL" and realized that
he was lying about his name...Then wonder what else he's lying about.

another from alt.radio.pirate. In this one, Todd's plans to up his
"pirate" TV power to 100w. He uses an ATV transmitter converted to
channel 14 and has issues over the use of three "fowl words":

n9ogl
Apr 7 2000, 12:00 am show options

Hello John,

I had to respond to your letter. You do have to run a lot of

depending
on your range it can run from 10 watts to 100 watts. The reason is
because you are pushing a six MHz wide signal instead of a 10 KHz

wide
signal. My pirate TV station running at ten watts but we aren't

getting
the distance we really want so we are raising the power output to 100

watts.

Admission of violation of FCC rules and regulations...and he
wonders why he's not a broadcast licensee....

Another question for K2ASP...Phil, isn't this yet ANOTHER
disqualifying act?

Can't we bring this to the Commission's attention and see if we
can't get him off of Amateur Radio too...???

(Some more snippage to....)

Here On of the programs I was trying
to air on public access wasn't allowed to air because of three fowl
words (two hell's and one dam) The cable company refused to air it;
unless I did a "complete editing" of the content. (in other words

they
wanted the program to be edited in half because it contained

"obscenity"
anyway...there my two cents. I run a Low power pirate TV station and
I'm not under anyones control execpt my own.
(sorry for any grammar or spelling)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

His motivation for getting on the air is

(1) to watch people swearing while having sex,

(2) use profanity himself (even spelled wrong...Nothing more
humiliating that an ignorant man trying to express himself profanely
that can't even spell it correctly!)

(3) Expresses his complete lack of belief that just because he is
operating illegally that he's not responsible to federal regulations

Todd O'Dochartaigh
WLPS-TV channel 14
Taylorville, Illinois

Then can't even spell his own last name correctly.

(More snippage.....)

[...]

This isn't even bad science fiction, let alone "physics".....

2. Radio Waves

Since the complete comercialization of radio the study of what
radio is and how they travel remain somewhat a complexing mystery.

Only Todd would think that radio wave propagation is some sort of
"complexing mystery".

Some say that radio waves travel through "aether"

No, some don't. At least not since the 1920's.

But what radio waves are is a fourth dimensional and interdimensional

wave.

He should be slapped just for the grammatical abuses.

Radio waves are fourth
dimensional because they can transcend time. radio waves which travel

at
a speed of 3.00 X 10/8 ms-1 or 186,000 mps for a radio wave

everything
around it is going slow time has in fact slow down for it. radio I
believe are also interdimensional because a radio wave is "wormhole"

it
way through not only time but space as well.

Living IN a "wormhole" probably gives one the opinion that
anything that you can't reach out and touch is from a wormhole too.

radio wave could also
punching through "parallel universes". if that the case you might ask

why can't we hear messages from other Parallel worlds? because their
Qunta is different to are universe. just because some is one way in

one
universe doesn't by no mean make it work in another universe. So we
can't them nor can they hear us.

"Qunta"...?!?! "are universe"...?!?!

3. life on other planets

i have heard from both sides about life on "other planets" and i've
deiced to write on it.

You NEED to "deice", Toddie! Maybe soon?

there is some theory about what is need for life
on other planets. well throw that away. it don't mean squat. humans

try
to embelish this idea on how life is formed and how it is to operated

on
other planets. all the theorist on this little planet can come up

with
all the little theories about that they want. the bottom line is that

human are basing other life on other planet on are own worthless
existance Don't; life through evoultion can adapt it self to a
enviroment without the need of air, water, food or sunlight.

BBBWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

W H A T A M O R O N ! ! ! ! ! ! !

well that's it for now....some of theses idea i've been working on

for a
long time i have more stranger ideas that maybe sometime in the

future I
will post. What do you think???

It get's S T R A N G E R ?!?!?!?!?! GOD FORBID!

Again sorry for any spelling or poor grammar.

Lessee...This piece was dated August 1999. He knew THEN he had
spelling and grammar deficiencies, yet six years later he's not done a
single thing about it!

Snippage again...

If moronic behaviour was transmissible, I'd be lobotomizing myself
about now!

Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 21:15:17 -0500
From: daughert

Senator McCain,

I am writing you in regards to the FCC New Report and Order dealing
with LPFM (FCC O1-100) in it my groups application was dismissed
because on form 318 was said yes to a question dealing with

unlicensed
broadcast; which I will talk about in a minute. The reason we did

this
by saying yes was simply put to tell the truth and not perform

purgery
which is a Federal offence.

He's functionally illiterate, admits to violating federal law, and
sends it to one of the most powerful Senators in the United States.

I'm impressed.

The reason we said yes is a looong story.

Uhhhhhhhh...could it be because the proper answer WAS "yes"...?!?!

How long a story could that be?

It started in the late ninties. I had appplied for a Low Power
Television license. I applied for this license six times and each

time
I applied my application was returned sometimes for the dumbest

things
like they sent one back because They said I would have to have FAA
approval for my tower. The tower was only 60 ft up....under FAA and

FCC
anything below 200ft doesn't require FAA approval.

Unless you're within certain distances of other FAA or FCC
facilities.

the next was I had
to pay the licensing FEE although my group is a Non-profit

orginization
and it was stated on the application that it was.

Perhaps it had sometig to do with the lack of articles of
organization and proper IRS documentation of non-profit status...?!?!

Then there was the main
thing.....that I didn't file it through a "filling windows" yet

when I
asked when it was they wouldn't tell me and to top it off they were
granting construction permits for Low Power Television. bottom line
they
didn't want a small orginization like us to have a license.

I guess it didn't have anything to do with filing incorrectly,
failing to meet licensure criteria, failure to meet technical criteria,
and complete lack of faith that you'd be a credible and trustworthy
licensee...?!?!

So after
applying six times for a licenses for Low power TV and said the hell

with it and began running a low power TV station without a license.

Uhhhhh...Yup! You go R I G H T A H E A D and tell that Senator
that you violated federal law and then expect him to come to your aid!

My signal although was putting out 10 watts only went one to two

street
blocks. I did it simply because the FCC wouldn't license me and

because
some people and congress don't care. I broadcast for two months
december
and january after that my transmitter went out.

Thank God for small favors, eh?

I was never caught nor
fined by the FCC yet these new ruling states simply that it dosen't
matter. well Senator I come to the conclusion that the FCC once

again
has screwed me and my group out of a license and like always I type
these letters to a group of congress that don't seem to care.

LOVE IT! All of the above and THEN he accuses the Senator of being
apathetic! I know that would motivate ME to help him out!

So my
group and I are going to go on the air without a license because

were
sick of being screwed by the FCC, were sick of doing the hard work

fill out thoses applications and we might even sue the FCC and you

all
for all trouble and trama they've caused me and my group

Todd E Daugherty N9OGL
CEO/PRESIDENT
Langley Park Telecommunication

(and, after some commented on his lack of language skills, our
state-tested-high-IQ pirate broadcaster wrote)

daughert
Apr 3 2001, 3:58 pm

hey f--k you all I have a Learning disability so F--K YOU

ASSHOLES!!!!

624 East Maincross
Taylorville, Illinois 62568
AMATEUR OPERATOR, RESTRICED PERMIT OPERATOR

Like I said....

WHAT IS IT with Illinois and functionally illiterate clods...?!?!

this from alt.radio.broadcasting:

n9ogl
Dec 18 2000, 9:12 am

...At any rate I know I got F--K out of a
license, again for the seventh time. So I'm done messing with the FCC

and going back to do what I do best Pirating....So much for the so
called "Legal way" The Congress and this hell hole we call a country

can kiss my Ass and to that dumbass Eddie Fritts I hope someday you
choke on you own jucies and die! As for the FCC well boys I done

being
F--ked by you so S--K IT!!!!

LATER
Todd O'Dohartaigh
CEO/PRESIDENT
Langley Park Telecommunication

Guess that's how we came to be sooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky as
to be violated by this junior wannabe broadcaster...

And he wonders why, after all of the profanities, threats, and
admissions of guilt to violations of the Communications Act tha the FCC
won't "reconsider" his applicaitions.

[...]

Not me! And if I can talk the Mrs out of it, I am going to send
each of the Commissioners a dozen roses and a letter of apology on
bahalf of all Amateurs to Senator McCain.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 23rd 05, 07:51 PM
Phil Kane

On 23 Mar 2005 10:10:09 -0800, K4YZ wrote:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Helping another violate federal laws....

K2ASP, isn't that a disqualifying act for licensure...?!?!

Sure is - brings up the issue of character to become or remain a
licensee.

Admission of violation of FCC rules and regulations...and he
wonders why he's not a broadcast licensee....

Another question for K2ASP...Phil, isn't this yet ANOTHER
disqualifying act?

More "character" issues....

--
73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane

Old March 23rd 05, 07:55 PM
Phil Kane

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:04:29 GMT, Dave Heil quoted Todd as posting:

Obscene material according the Federal Courts is legal on public access.

Obscene material is unprotected speech (therefore not "legal" on
cable - see 18 USC s. 1468).

As contrasted to broadcast material (18 USC s. 1464) Section 1468
does not proscribe indecent material, which the courts have held
"semi" protected i.e. subject to FCC time-of-broadcast regulation
(see Pacifica v FCC). Todd mixed that one up again.....

Expect that sometime in the near future, Section 1468 will be
amended to proscribe indecency by cable or satellite delivery, again
subject to FCC time-of-broadcast regulation. That will create a
"level playing field".

--
73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane

Old March 23rd 05, 09:01 PM
N9OGL

Again you are violating of Copyright Law

Todd N9OGL

Old March 23rd 05, 09:04 PM
N9OGL

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Helping another violate federal laws....

K2ASP, isn't that a disqualifying act for licensure...?!?!

Sure is - brings up the issue of character to become or remain a
licensee.

Sure is - brings up the issue of character to become or remain a
licensee

What I was refering to was PART 15 DEVICES.

Todd N9OGL

Old March 23rd 05, 09:10 PM
N9OGL

Yes, my bad, I meant Indecent material, (see Denver Area Consortium Vs
FCC 1996)

Todd N9OGL

Old March 23rd 05, 10:50 PM
Dave Heil

N9OGL wrote:

Again you are violating of Copyright Law

You are as unknowledgeable about copyright law as you are about
communications law.

Dave K8MN
Old March 24th 05, 12:01 AM
N9OGL

Dave Heil wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Again you are violating of Copyright Law

You are as unknowledgeable about copyright law as you are about
communications law.

Dave K8MN

I wouldn't bet on it if I was you....I hold a number of copyrights
Todd N9OGL

Old March 24th 05, 12:22 AM
Dave Heil

N9OGL wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Again you are violating of Copyright Law

You are as unknowledgeable about copyright law as you are about
communications law.

I wouldn't bet on it if I was you....

I'd bet the ranch on it, Todd. It is possible for anyone to copyright
original material. It is not possible to copyright original material
posted to a newsgroup.

I hold a number of copyrights

I'll bet you've held some copyrights. You've likely held "Reader's
Digest" and "QST". You have apparently have copyrights which aren't
copyrighted and inventions which haven't been invented. You know all
about packet BBS software but you don't know how to set it up. Oh, and
you're the president and CEO of a broadcasting company which has only
pirate outlets. Are there other employees or are you the president, CEO
and janitor? Do you have offices or is your company headquartered in a
bedroom in your parents home?

You seem to have a tough time with reality, Todd.

Dave K8MN