Old October 7th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark, You're a retard. when you going to stop welching on your bets SC?

"an old friend" wrote in
ups.com:

U-Know-Who wrote:
wrote in message
On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 00:32:05 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

when you going to stop welching on your bets SC?
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Stop hijacking threads, you idiot.

not hijacking them myself Sc hijacked them

Mark,

You provide nothing useful to the internet, you're a retard. If you were
intelligent enough to post something someone could agree with or argue with
you about, things would be different, but all your retarded ass can do is
cut & paste one line mis-spelled babble, you contribute nothing to the
group so you should keep your dumb-ass mouth shut until you have something
useful to say. People may disagree with me on whether or not to keep CW,
but at least it's discussion. Your posts are mindless retard cut & paste
babble.

I get teased and forged by K4YZ and others too. I read the posts and have
a good laugh, I don't need to follow up to them. You're too retarded to
understand that and that's why they keep teasing your dumb ass.

From this point on anyone that teases your stupid ass has my blessing, I
can understand after this last batch of cut & paste of yours why they do
it. I tried to be as nice to you as I could, but you're just too ****ing
retarded to deal with.

Problem with off topic postings in antenna newsgroup Rick Antenna 19 October 7th 06 11:29 PM
Code, for SC U-Know-Who Equipment 5 October 7th 06 01:45 AM
Code, for SC U-Know-Who Homebrew 5 October 7th 06 01:45 AM
Stevie doesn't get it is about HIS words such as these [email protected] Policy 67 November 12th 05 05:59 PM
You cannot stop the AKC. [email protected] name CB 0 December 4th 04 04:31 AM