Old October 9th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

Default CBers fight on air...in person,,,one dead

Barry's Leftnut wrote in

On 2006-10-07 12:25:08 -0400, "radioman390" said:

1 dead after CB radio argument in Wash.
2006/10

11 minutes ago

VANCOUVER, Wash. - A man was shot to death Saturday in a mall parking
lot following an argument over citizens band radio, police said.

Officers responding to reports of multiple gunshots in the parking lot
of Westfield Vancouver mall early Saturday found Eichhorn wounded in
his truck.

The two men apparently did not know each other, but got into an
argument over CB radio before they met at the mall. Both men were
armed, police said. The nature of the argument was not disclosed.

LOL! I love when they kill each other! Like those arabs!

No-Codes are violent. I don't know why people want more of them on ham
radio.

SC

Old October 10th 06, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

Barry's Leftnut wrote in

On 2006-10-08 20:37:28 -0400, Slow Code said:

Barry's Leftnut wrote in
LOL! I love when they kill each other! Like those arabs!

No-Codes are violent. I don't know why people want more of them on ham
radio.
SC

No they're not. Because without them the ranks would quickly shrink.

I prefer to think of it removing impurities, or culling the herd.

SC

CBers fight on air...in person,,,one dead radioman390 Shortwave 15 October 10th 06 07:10 PM
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Dave Antenna 227 June 7th 06 03:53 PM
Headline: Brain Dead Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl Roger General 0 August 4th 05 12:40 AM
IRLP Contest Update Ashley VK3HAG General 90 March 30th 05 10:01 AM
Breaker 1-9 good buddy! I got a Dead Leprechaun on my tail! [email protected] CB 0 December 9th 04 01:09 AM