Old October 9th 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default K4YZ STILL SNIVEL COWARD DRUNK!!!!

On Mon, 9 Oct 2006 16:02:01 +0000 (UTC), N9OGL wrote:

On 9 Oct 2006 08:14:20 -0700, BITCHWHORE K4YZ wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

I count 80-90 posts by k4yz already.

Then you are not only a wanton violator of various federal laws,
but you're incompetent at basic math...

The jerk cant complain about somebody else ever again ###HOLE!!!!

If that was me you were calling a "jerK', the fact of the matter is
YES, I can "complain" about anyone and anything I care to. A
snivveling little twerp like you will enver be able to change that,
Toiddie.

Todd N9OGL
SMEGMA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 LSB (QRT due to incompetent operator)
88.3 MHz FM (Not listented to by anyone outside Toiddie's DNA chain)

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

HEY BITCHFACE, I PUT SPECIAL PICTURE UP ON BLOG JUST FOR YOU!!!
YOU CANT STOP ME YOU **** BITCHWHORE SNIVEL COWARD DRUNK!!!!

http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/

Kewl, Todd! Posting cartoon kiddy porn on Blogspot is sure to make
a whole new set of enemies for you. Anyone care to guess how long
it takes for Google to yank the blog? My guess is that it will take
a long time, because Google just doesn't give a damn.

Teen Sister Drunk Peeing Outside an_old_friend General 5 May 27th 06 05:44 PM
Teen Sister Drunk Peeing Outside an_old_friend Policy 5 May 27th 06 05:44 PM
K4YZ N9OGL Policy 9 March 24th 05 07:18 AM
VEC rates to increase Mike Coslo Policy 125 February 22nd 05 01:04 AM
K4YZ Steve Robeson K4YZ Policy 0 November 26th 04 03:56 PM