Old March 21st 05, 03:02 PM
N9OGL

Default K4YZ

K4YZ
By Todd Daugherty N9OGL

I have seen on this newsgroup that Steve, K4YZ is trying to call me
out. However, instead of playing his "game" Let's get back to the real
issue at hand. In the post "For The Benefit of Lloydie and Toddie" you
made the statement towards me
"To Toddie, I say go ahead and spend the money
on legal issues if you want...I'd rather spend them on enjoying Amateur
Radio.
Of course your posts in here have pretty well set the tone for
what kind of reaction you can expect. People don't want to get
"information" from the decietful, dishonest or the lame.
You're all three."
Yet, I posted the warning letter from the FCC stating:

" It is the finding of this office that you are,
with some exceptions, generally in compliance with the Commission's
rules in the Amateur Service related to broadcasting and information
bulletins, and we explain as follows. Broadcasting is prohibited in the
Amateur Radio Service, with some exceptions. Section 97.3(a)(10)
defines broadcasting as "transmissions intended for reception by the
general public, either direct or relayed." One-way transmissions are
limited in the Amateur service, but an exception is allowed in Section
97.111(b)(6) for "Transmissions necessary to disseminate information
bulletins."

Information bulletins are defined by Section 97.3(a)(26) as messages
"directed only to Amateur operators consisting solely of subject matter
of direct interest to the Amateur service." There are no specific time
limits placed upon information bulletins by Commission rules. A review
of your programs at random times since March 3, 2003 indicates that
your transmissions were directed to Amateur Radio operators, not to the
general public, and that the individual bulletins were related to the
Amateur Radio Service. The only notable exception was the offering of a
reward for information leading to the identity of parties making
threatening telephone calls to you."

Warning letter to K1MAN 2004

Yet, your still on here claiming my "information bulletin" is illegal
and voted on my website poll that way, along with your little buddies
on here. We'll get to the poll issue here real soon. But, that letter
allow proves that what I've been saying is true, as long as programming
is amateur related and is directed to the amateur radio service, which
my bulletins are both, then under the law it is legal. Broadcasting,
means for you backwater moron "A transmission DIRECTED TO THE GENERAL
PUBLIC". As for interference, I'm not interfering with anyone, I pick
an unused frequency and call three times "is this frequency in uses?"
before I began my transmission, which I believe is the general
operating procedure for any amateur wanting to uses a fequency. The
programming of an Information Bulletin does not have to be newscast, it
only has to be a piece of amateur related information directed only to
the amateur radio service. As the FCC point out in their letter to
K1MAN in 2004 "There are no specific time limits placed upon
information bulletins by Commission rules" thus, despite what those
morons on QRZ and you think, an information bulletin doesn't have to be
short and to the point. As stated many times before, K1MAN has never
been found guilty of violating any FCC rules. A warning letter, and
Phil can correct me if I'm wrong, is a letter to specify a possible
violation and is to inform the licensee to correct the problem, and if
the problem isn't fixed they could face a NAL. As stated above you
along with your little buddies on here went to my website and voted in
the Poll "Do you think N9OGL information bulletins are legal?" in it
you posted no, along with you little buddies. Then I posted another
poll, which stated "When you Voted on the orginal poll had your heard
N9OGL INFORMATION BULLETIN and did it effect your vote?" on that poll
along with your little buddies on here voted YES, and then you got on
this newsgroup and started a little thread about the second poll. Let's
talk about that second poll, I did the second poll to prove a point,
which was that you and your little friends on this newgroup were
voting, not because you heard the transmissions, but because you
believed the information bulletins I was transmitting were illegal.
Yet, you and your little buddies still voted yes claiming that you
heard the transmissions. First off, you couldn't of heard the
transmissions as I stated many times before most of my Information
Bulletins are ran on 10 meters around 9/10 PM CST when the band
conditions are dead. Unless you have a SUPER HAM STATION down there in
bum**** Tennessee I REALLY doubt you heard my weak signal. So before
you get on a newsgroup call someone decietful, dishonest, lame, and a
liar you better know what the **** your talking about. Because in my
humble opinion your not only lying to these people but your lying to
yourself.

Todd N9OGL

Old March 22nd 05, 04:55 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ
By Todd Daugherty N9OGL

I have seen on this newsgroup that Steve, K4YZ is trying to call me
out.

Oh, No, Todd...I am not "calling you out". That would suggesdt
that I consider you an "opponent", and the the facts are taht you're
not up to the task.

However, instead of playing his "game" Let's get back to the real
issue at hand.

The real "issue at hand" was getting you to to own up to the fact
that YOU are "calling people out" by calling them "appliance
operators", etc.

OK...That presumes that YOU are NOT an "appliance operator". All
I want to know is are YOU living up to some higher standard, and if so,
how about some description of your alleged homebrew/kitbuit station.

Instead of just listing it here, you go into a lengthy diatribe
trying to avoid further humiliating yourself.

Too late.

In the post "For The Benefit of Lloydie and Toddie" you
made the statement towards me "To Toddie, I say go ahead and spend

the money on legal issues if you want...I'd rather spend them on
enjoying Amateur
Radio.

Uhhhhh....Yup.

Of course your posts in here have pretty well set the tone for
what kind of reaction you can expect. People don't want to get
"information" from the decietful, dishonest or the lame.
You're all three."

Uhhhhhh...Yup. You are. This post I am responding to is evidence
of it.

You call everyone else "appliance operators", yet don't identify a
single piece of homebuilt gear at N9OGL.

My point made.

Yet, I posted the warning letter from the FCC stating:...(SNIP)

YadaYadaYada.

Big snippage of same repeated posturing.

Then I posted another
poll, which stated "When you Voted on the orginal poll had your heard
N9OGL INFORMATION BULLETIN and did it effect your vote?" on that poll
along with your little buddies on here voted YES, and then you got on
this newsgroup and started a little thread about the second poll.

Let's
talk about that second poll, I did the second poll to prove a point,
which was that you and your little friends on this newgroup were
voting, not because you heard the transmissions, but because you
believed the information bulletins I was transmitting were illegal.
Yet, you and your little buddies still voted yes claiming that you
heard the transmissions.

I claimed nothing on the second poll other than to make fun of how
you didn't get the answers you wanted on the first so you went fishing
with the second. You'd just trash THAT poll too, so why bother.

I'm not playing YOUR game. It's just too transparent.

First off, you couldn't of heard the
transmissions as I stated many times before most of my Information
Bulletins are ran on 10 meters around 9/10 PM CST when the band
conditions are dead.

No...actually you've been citing a 20 meter frequency. But let's
not let facts interfere with your rant, Todd.

Unless you have a SUPER HAM STATION down there in
bum#### Tennessee I REALLY doubt you heard my weak signal.

(1) I don't need a "SUPER HAM STATION", Todd. My very modest
station has worked DXCC very nicely from TN. Even Illinois.

(2) The "weakness" of N9OGL is not in the amount of RF being
radiated from the transmitter, but of the weakness of maturity and
competency of it's owner/operator.

So before
you get on a newsgroup call someone decietful, dishonest, lame, and a
liar you better know what the #### your talking about. Because in my
humble opinion your not only lying to these people but your lying to
yourself.

I'm lying to neither...least of all you, Todd.

K1MAN HAS established a pattern of rules violations that MAY
permit the FCC to take some sort of action when his license comes up
for renewal in October. This is not in debate since YOU have quoted
the very same incidents on your rants.

N9OGL is starting on the same path. Therefore, although the "new
kid on the block", it is highly likely that he will accumulate the same
record of warning letters, attention of federal law enforcement, and
scrutiny. This too is true since you've already acknowledged that Mr
Hollingsworth is allegedly paying attention already.

N9OGL has made disparging references to other participants of this
forum as "appliance operators", suggesting that HE is not. He's been
asked to ante up to that insinuation but instead launched into this
diversion.

Didn't work.

N9OGL has made direct asserions of being an "inventor" but has yet
to pony up a single "invention". He DID make reference to an idea for
a bottlenecked point-to-point data protocol that is at least four or
five "generations" of data transfer technology old.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh....we're so UNimpressed.

He also created another "blog" for the purpose of enlightening the
world as to his technical wizardry, but still has yet to make good on
that.

So...there's somone lying to himself here, Todd, and son, it ain't
me.

Now...back to the REAL question at hand...What equipment makes up
the station line-up at N9OGL?

I say that if you can't answer THAT question in the very next
alledging.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 23rd 05, 04:23 AM
N9OGL

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
[...]

I was only on 20 meter for a short time because the tape got jammed in
the machine. But then MAJORITY of my transmissions were on 10 meters.

[...]

Warning Letter's are NOT the final action of the FCC, and as far as
I've seen thats all he has recieved so far. If he corrects the problem
then there is no problem. The problem is dumb hillbillies like yourself
who believe that information bulletins can't opinionated...which is NOT
TRUE.

N9OGL is starting on the same path. Therefore, although the

"new
kid on the block", it is highly likely that he will accumulate the

same
record of warning letters, attention of federal law enforcement, and
scrutiny. This too is true since you've already acknowledged that Mr
Hollingsworth is allegedly paying attention already.

Accually that was sent by someone CLAIMING TO BE HOLLINGSWORTH, it was
not sent by him.

N9OGL has made disparging references to other participants of

this
forum as "appliance operators", suggesting that HE is not. He's been
asked to ante up to that insinuation but instead launched into this
diversion.

Didn't work.

N9OGL has made direct asserions of being an "inventor" but has

yet
to pony up a single "invention". He DID make reference to an idea

for
a bottlenecked point-to-point data protocol that is at least four or
five "generations" of data transfer technology old.

First off it don't have to be bottlenecked IF it ran on one of higher
frequencies where there is commercial available equipment, Secondly I
have Posted SOME of my inventions on my website, N9OGL INVENTIONS.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh....we're so UNimpressed.

He also created another "blog" for the purpose of enlightening

the
world as to his technical wizardry, but still has yet to make good on
that.

REALLY??? Look Again!

So...there's somone lying to himself here, Todd, and son, it

ain't
me.

Now...back to the REAL question at hand...What equipment makes

up
the station line-up at N9OGL?

Bottle line slimeball, I have built equipment, I have so many radio's I
DON'T USE THEM ALL. But I have Built 2 meter and 440 transmitters.
As a matter of fact I'm planning to put my information bulletin om 2
meter, and I'm going to build the transmitter for the bulletin station
on 2 meter.

Old March 23rd 05, 05:01 AM
Bathrooman

Words of wisdom from the Bathrooman, or, switch gears for a moment:

I must reiterate one fact of life - that most of the enlightened don't
really care whether you continue with your broadcasts, or not. I think
I am almost unanimous in that. I am a little older than you and I
have been a ham for 35 years now - although I haven't used my callsign
on newsgroups - and I've seen and heard it all - in life as well as
ham radio - and I'm still middle aged. Life is short. Someday you may
be able to discern what is important from that which is not....some day
only you will be able to decide if piratin,' or for that matter, your
life, is worthwhile.....

Old March 23rd 05, 01:24 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ
By Todd Daugherty N9OGL

No...actually you've been citing a 20 meter frequency. But

let's
not let facts interfere with your rant, Todd.

I was only on 20 meter for a short time because the tape got jammed

in
the machine. But then MAJORITY of my transmissions were on 10 meters.

Doesn't matter, Todd. You've been "advertising" a 20 meter
frequency.

Despite your own appreciation of your net worth to Amateur Radio,
I've not been searching the bands to see if you're illegally
broadcasting elsewhere.

[...]

Is true. You can rationalize it however you want, Todd, but
"information" tainted with your "opinion" becomes editorial. Your
"editorial" is of no use to me or anyone else in the Amateur Radio
Service.

N9OGL is starting on the same path. Therefore, although the

"new
kid on the block", it is highly likely that he will accumulate the

same
record of warning letters, attention of federal law enforcement,

and
scrutiny. This too is true since you've already acknowledged that

Mr
Hollingsworth is allegedly paying attention already.

Accually that was sent by someone CLAIMING TO BE HOLLINGSWORTH, it

was
not sent by him.

And you "know" he NOT paying attention to you...HOW...?!?!

[...]

The fact still remains that your IDEA (not an invention) is a
least three technology generations BEHIND current technology.

In other words, of absolutely NO interest or use to anyone other
than you and your ego.

(Lennie could have a field day with this if he were really the
technology guru he claims to be...we'll see....)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh....we're so UNimpressed.

He also created another "blog" for the purpose of enlightening

the
world as to his technical wizardry, but still has yet to make good

on
that.

REALLY??? Look Again!

I did!

What a HOOT! Your "inventions" had me laughing for quite while,
Todd! Thanks!

So...there's somone lying to himself here, Todd, and son, it

ain't
me.

Now...back to the REAL question at hand...What equipment makes

up
the station line-up at N9OGL?

Bottle line slimeball...(SNIP)

"bottle line slimeball"...?!?!

OH ! ! I GET IT ! ! ! One of your INVENTIONS!

I have built equipment, I have so many radio's I
DON'T USE THEM ALL. But I have Built 2 meter and 440 transmitters.
As a matter of fact I'm planning to put my information bulletin om 2
meter, and I'm going to build the transmitter for the bulletin

station
on 2 meter.

OK...So, tell us about them!

You call others "appliance operators", yet you STILL have not
provided a single bit of evidence of a single bit of non-commercially
built equipment operating at N9OGL.

I say that if you can't answer THAT question in the very next
alledging.

Steve, K4YZ

Todd N9OGL

Not a single line of text devoted to describing ANY
non-commercial equipment in operation at N9OGL.

And in the end, you did exactly what I said you'd do...PROVED that
my allegations of your own "appliance operator" status was valid.

Thanks, Todd!

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 24th 05, 05:58 AM
N9OGL

Is true. You can rationalize it however you want, Todd, but
"information" tainted with your "opinion" becomes editorial. Your
"editorial" is of no use to me or anyone else in the Amateur Radio
Service.

Again dickhead, no where in the FCC rules does it state that
information bulletins can't be opinionated.....Like I said prove
it.....AS far as I seen the FCC even pretty much stated that in the
letter to K1MAN in 2004. Secondly, YOU don't represent the WHOLE
amateur radio community, You can believe all you want the bottom line
is I'm right. SO you and your little bitches can continue to bitch and
complain on here but that's all it will be, A bunch of little bitches
on a newsgroup complaining to themselves.

Todd N9OGL

Old March 24th 05, 06:13 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote (and just can't seem to ante up some attributes):

Is true. You can rationalize it however you want, Todd, but
"information" tainted with your "opinion" becomes editorial. Your
"editorial" is of no use to me or anyone else in the Amateur Radio
Service.

Again ####head, no where in the FCC rules does it state that
information bulletins can't be opinionated.....Like I said prove
it.....

Nothing to prove. You are not broadcasting "information". You're
offering editorial.

AS far as I seen the FCC even pretty much stated that in the
letter to K1MAN in 2004. Secondly, YOU don't represent the WHOLE
amateur radio community, You can believe all you want the bottom line
is I'm right.

Right about what? I never stated (and you're welcome to try and
find a post where I said otherwise) that I represent ANYone except
myself.

SO you and your little ###### can continue to ##### and
complain on here but that's all it will be, A bunch of little #######
on a newsgroup complaining to themselves.

Acutally, no one here is "complaining" to anyone.

We're very accurately pointing out what a profane, functionally
illiterate idiot you are.

So far, you've been doing a pretty good job of helping us do it,
too!

AND....we're doing it in an open, unmoderated, non-copyrightable
but very definitely traceable public forum.

So you go RIGHT ON AHEAD and keep telling us about all these
illegal broadcasts you're making, how you operate pirate TV and radio
stations, and how the FCC can go do themselves...

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 24th 05, 06:37 AM
N9OGL

Nothing to prove. You are not broadcasting "information". You're
offering editorial

Like I said you little ham cop show me in the rules where editorial's
aren't allowed on the ham bands. From what I've read as long as the
program is amateur radio related and directed to the amateur radio
service it don't matter if Information or an editorial it's legal, but
hey, prove me wrong, you have not since all this began proved that I
am wrong.

Old March 24th 05, 07:18 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Nothing to prove. You are not broadcasting "information". You're
offering editorial
Like I said you little ham cop show me in the rules where editorial's
aren't allowed on the ham bands. From what I've read as long as the
program is amateur radio related and directed to the amateur radio
service it don't matter if Information or an editorial it's legal,

but
hey, prove me wrong, you have not since all this began proved that I
am wrong.

Todd, I'd love to be able to make sense out of your posts, but you
continue, after having had it pointed out to you over and over, that
you keep failing to attribute quotes.

My 13 year old can tutor you if you'd like. She's very good and I
don't think she'd charge you all that much. You sure need the help.
Shall we set it up? She can take PayPal.

Steve, K4YZ

Where'd Ya Go, Dieter? K4YZ Policy 13 April 19th 05 12:23 PM
A Study of Amateur Radio Demographics K4YZ Policy 33 March 19th 05 11:08 AM
The Death of Amateur Radio Todd Daugherty Policy 328 March 18th 05 10:33 AM
When Will K4YZ... Psychiatrist-to-Hams Policy 12 March 18th 05 04:23 AM
K4YZ Steve Robeson K4YZ Policy 0 November 26th 04 03:56 PM