Old October 13th 06, 10:13 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default How detect if MP3 player is recording in your room? [OT]

max wrote in
:

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 14:22:57 -0500, Mitch Crane -three
wrote:

Joey wrote in :

You say, "search them physically"? I have to tell you that I don;'t
work in the sort of environment where that kind of behaviour is
considered acceptable!

Would an all nude work environment be acceptable? It would make hiding
such devices difficult so you wouldn't have to do anything untoward
like searching people.

You'd be surprised where people can hide things:

http://www.dailymotion.com/blog/vide...yuv3g7lzul2w64
rs1iaad00kom8c0ii3&play=1&referer=http%3A%2F%2Fsus iebright.blogs.com

Caution! NSFW!

Sure, but I don't think the MP3 recorder would work very well in there, so
the point is moot.

--
ybbxvatyvxrnobeantnvayvivatyvxrnurergvpyvfgravatgb neguheyrrerpbeqfznxv
atnyylbhesevraqfsrryfbthvyglnobhggurveplavpvfznaqg urerfgbsgurvetrareng
Old October 14th 06, 04:44 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc
max max is offline

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:13:43 -0500, Mitch Crane -three
wrote:

max wrote in
:

wrote:

Joey wrote in :

You say, "search them physically"? I have to tell you that I don;'t
work in the sort of environment where that kind of behaviour is
considered acceptable!

Would an all nude work environment be acceptable? It would make hiding
such devices difficult so you wouldn't have to do anything untoward
like searching people.

You'd be surprised where people can hide things:

http://www.dailymotion.com/blog/vide...yuv3g7lzul2w64
rs1iaad00kom8c0ii3&play=1&referer=http%3A%2F%2Fsus iebright.blogs.com

Caution! NSFW!

Sure, but I don't think the MP3 recorder would work very well in there, so
the point is moot.

Don't see why not - it's a solid state device. Disguise a little mic
as a labial piercing stud, run the wire up the folds, and it's very
unlikely anyone would inspect it closely enough to figure it out, even
if it were visible behind the bush.

Having the recorder embedded would help reduce what little detectable
EMI a low power device like that give off, and the mic wire would only
carry audio freqs, which don't transmit very far at those power
levels.

You just have to think outside the box a bit.

max

Old October 14th 06, 04:50 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc

"max" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:13:43 -0500, Mitch Crane -three
wrote:

max wrote in
:

wrote:

Joey wrote in :

[...]

At which point a cavity search would have to be done

Old October 14th 06, 05:19 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc

max wrote in
:

Sure, but I don't think the MP3 recorder would work very well in
there, so the point is moot.

Don't see why not - it's a solid state device. Disguise a little mic
as a labial piercing stud, run the wire up the folds, and it's very
unlikely anyone would inspect it closely enough to figure it out, even
if it were visible behind the bush.

Yeah, good point. I never considered an external mic. I guess the nude
office will have to ban labial studs. They should also ban scrotal studs in
the interest of fairness.

Old October 15th 06, 08:32 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc

In article , Mitch Crane wrote:
Yeah, good point. I never considered an external mic. I guess the nude
office will have to ban labial studs. They should also ban scrotal studs in
the interest of fairness.

There's a relatively common type of mechanical treatment for impotence
in the shape of an implanted rod which can be extended in the corpus callosum
to ... Oh, I'm sure that you can work out the details.

So, Albert was spying on Vikki. I'm surprised the recordings weren't
included with the rest of the Diana Tapes.

--
Aidan Karley, FGS
Aberdeen, Scotland

Old October 14th 06, 05:20 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc

max wrote in news:kqm0j29vl0c1rtqoc40s41p8mbqmrs62s6@
4ax.com:

You just have to think outside the box a bit.

By the way, your filthy double entendre was not lost on me. Frankly, I'm
shocked and appalled that you'd take a serious discussion and turn it into
a forum for your smut humor.