Old October 18th 06, 08:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Woger on HF?

I could have sworn I heard Woger on HF calling CQ on AM 27.185

Then it hit me... Thats CB channel 19! He was asking for something called a
lot lizzard. CQ CQ CQ for lot lizzards from AB8MQ

Then he attempted CW on 6697 then I relized it was a military HF freq. His
CW is a little rusty. He was sending YQ DX YQ DX

Whats wrong Wogie...

Old October 18th 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

VIVA MEXICO CABRONES! wrote:
I could have sworn I heard Woger on HF calling CQ on AM 27.185

Then it hit me... Thats CB channel 19! He was asking for something called a
lot lizzard. CQ CQ CQ for lot lizzards from AB8MQ

Then he attempted CW on 6697 then I relized it was a military HF freq. His
CW is a little rusty. He was sending YQ DX YQ DX

Whats wrong Wogie...

he has the license for Ham HF so he could be anywhere like the
cockraoch he is

Old October 19th 06, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!" wrote in
:

I could have sworn I heard Woger on HF calling CQ on AM 27.185

Then it hit me... Thats CB channel 19! He was asking for something
called a lot lizzard. CQ CQ CQ for lot lizzards from AB8MQ

Did Markie answer him?

SC
Old October 19th 06, 07:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb

Default my little man on HF?

wrote:
On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 00:14:13 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!" wrote in
:

I could have sworn I heard Woger on HF calling CQ on AM 27.185

Then it hit me... Thats CB channel 19! He was asking for something
called a lot lizzard. CQ CQ CQ for lot lizzards from AB8MQ

Did Markie answer him?

no I did not I obey the rules sc (nor did i hear him)

SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

MORKINS!

get off the dam computer and get back to sucking my boobs and cock!

Old October 19th 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb

Default id theft is acrime

id theft is a crime
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Why do you always whine with the same ****. ID THEFT IS A CRIME. Shut the
**** up you moron.

Old October 19th 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Did Markie answer him?

Mark was to busy trying to figure out how to mod his CB for the uppers and
lowers

Old October 19th 06, 02:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

but you show what your other message was just more of the same
harrassment by folks that are ashamed of what they are saying if they
were no they would post under their name

Again retard, your words dont form a complete thought in the english
language you ****ing retard

Old October 19th 06, 02:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb

as I am such a feared person (for reasons unknown to me) this sort of
forgery happens often

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

No, you are a ****ing idiot who cant speak english.

Old October 19th 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default hi SC

10-4 Good Buddy wrote:

Again retard, your words dont form a complete thought in the english
language you ****ing retard

hi you doing this morning SC

not enough hours in the days for you try to run Ham radio down I see

this is not an english class SC get over it and grow up

Old October 19th 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb

10-4 Good Buddy wrote:

No, you are a ****ing idiot who cant speak english.

given we have never spoken at all you can't realy say that with there
being any reason to believe you

have you decided to wever stop trying to kill the ARS SC

tards been busy marc Policy 3 July 15th 06 05:38 AM
Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd General 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM
Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd Policy 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM
Laying Waste to Frank Of Silliland's Silliness K4YZ Policy 454 September 18th 05 02:09 AM
"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM