Old October 19th 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default CONFERENCE BRIDGE CHALLENGE FOR MARKIE

Phone is 712-432-3000

Conference Code is 365091

Call in and see if you have some gutts... lets hear your tough guy
voice!!!!!

Old October 19th 06, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default hi sc

10-4 Good Buddy wrote:

guts over the phone please
thank for the laugh anyway

you want to show your guts come and face the legals problems of your
deds SC

Old October 19th 06, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

10-4 Good Buddy wrote:
Again, im not SC.... you are to chicken **** to dial a phone you sack of
****!!! You are a pussy!!!!!!

you protest too much but use his line

not afraid to dail just not interested in hearing your raving reading
them is bad enough

Old October 20th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"10-4 Good Buddy" wrote in
:

Come on Mark! Why wont you call and let me hear your tough guy voice! Im
sitting here waiting for you!

"10-4 Good Buddy" wrote in message
Phone is 712-432-3000

Conference Code is 365091

Call in and see if you have some gutts... lets hear your tough guy
voice!!!!!

ROFL

This is good. LOL

SC

Old October 20th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

"10-4 Good Buddy" wrote in
:

Again, im not SC.... you are to chicken **** to dial a phone you sack of
****!!! You are a pussy!!!!!!

wrote in message
oups.com...

10-4 Good Buddy wrote:

guts over the phone please
thank for the laugh anyway

you want to show your guts come and face the legals problems of your
deds SC

ROFLMAO

SC
Old October 20th 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:42:45 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"10-4 Good Buddy" wrote in
:

Come on Mark! Why wont you call and let me hear your tough guy voice! Im
sitting here waiting for you!

"10-4 Good Buddy" wrote in message
Phone is 712-432-3000

Conference Code is 365091

Call in and see if you have some gutts... lets hear your tough guy
voice!!!!!

ROFL

This is good. LOL

the sugestion that I could you from yourself by voice is indeed funny

SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old October 20th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:42:47 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"10-4 Good Buddy" wrote in
:

Again, im not SC.... you are to chicken **** to dial a phone you sack of
****!!! You are a pussy!!!!!!

wrote in message
oups.com...

10-4 Good Buddy wrote:

guts over the phone please
thank for the laugh anyway

you want to show your guts come and face the legals problems of your
deds SC

ROFLMAO

indeed laughing at your own joke sc

SC