Old October 19th 06, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default CHALLENGE FOR MARK

Mark... and anyone else. I am going to form a conference bridge. For you
people who dont know what that is, you dial in by phone, enter a code to
enter the conference, and we can all talk. Ill post the dial in and code in
a few minutes. Mark, I challenge you to be there and I will reveal who I am
to you

Old October 19th 06, 03:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default hi SC

10-4 Good Buddy wrote:
Mark... and anyone else.

why do you igmaine anyone want to talk to you

you are bad in usenet

Old October 19th 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Phone is 712-432-3000

Conference Code is 365091

Lets talk live Mark... you will see I am NOT SC
wrote in message
oups.com...

Old October 19th 06, 03:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

10-4 Good Buddy wrote:
Phone is 712-432-3000

Conference Code is 365091

Lets talk live Mark... you will see I am NOT SC

nope even if I speak to you I will not know you are not SC

your lack of logic shows you don't undersatnd the game at all

you and your slime are very brave over the phone and such but you lack
real cuorage

Old October 20th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"10-4 Good Buddy" wrote in
:

IM TELLING YOU IDIOT I WILL TELL YOU WHO I AM! I AM NOT SC. Once you
hear my voice, you will know who I am..............

ROFLMAO!

SC
Old October 20th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:42:44 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"10-4 Good Buddy" wrote in
:

IM TELLING YOU IDIOT I WILL TELL YOU WHO I AM! I AM NOT SC. Once you
hear my voice, you will know who I am..............

ROFLMAO!

the sugestion i know your voice is funny

SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/