Old October 21st 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Why does Mark keep ****ting on the newsgroup?

It wouldn't take much for him to wipe **** off his face and clean up his
act, but he refuses. I try to be nice because I know he's a retarded
no-code, but even retards can learn how to use a spell checker. Even
people that don't know him see he not palying with a full deck. It was
bad the FCC come up with the codeless license. When Markie gets HF the
bands will never be the same, a bunch of good hams doing what they can to
keep from calling him a Lid, and Markie coming back after every reply with
mindless retard babble.

Old October 21st 06, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Why does Slow Code keep ****ting on the newsgroup?

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 23:45:07 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

It wouldn't take much for him to wipe **** off his face and clean up his
act, but he refuses. I try to be nice because I know he's a retarded
no-code, but even retards can learn how to use a spell checker. Even
people that don't know him see he not palying with a full deck. It was
bad the FCC come up with the codeless license. When Markie gets HF the
bands will never be the same, a bunch of good hams doing what they can to
keep from calling him a Lid, and Markie coming back after every reply with
mindless retard babble.

I am flatered byt eh importance you is due me but realy i must decline
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/