Old October 28th 06, 06:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default I "toppsot" and Mark takes offense

Mark Morgan complained, "more gaybashing I see and toppsoting".

I do it my way, Mark. Get over it.
Don't like it? Whine to Caputo.

Now, Mark...what is "homobrew"? It is, after all, YOUR word, so what is it?
Enquiring minds want to know.

Old October 28th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Topic returned to "I Toppsot"

wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 00:15:56 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

Mark Morgan complained, "more gaybashing I see and toppsoting".

I do it my way, Mark. Get over it.

take your own adivice

I asked you earlier what "homobrew" is and you didn't answer?

I'm waiting...

In Defense of Mark K4YZ Policy 19 August 11th 06 10:21 AM
In Defense of Mark Terry Tyler General 10 August 10th 06 02:15 PM
In Defense of Mark Terry Tyler CB 10 August 10th 06 02:15 PM