Old October 29th 06, 04:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Mark new (self-appointed) Group Moderator

Mark has decided to be the new de-facto group moderator. He thinks that he
deserves this position due to the sheer volume of his posts alone.
According to Mark we are all guilty of identity theft, others of us are
guilty of yet to be named "crimes" and those of us who disagree with him are
"liers".

Mark will now accuse me of being Steve, or Dave, or Roger, or whoever is his
accusee du jour, and you may rest assured he will post in bulk.

Go for it, Mark! Speak, Boy, speak!

Old October 30th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

"A. G. Bell" anon@anon wrote in :

Mark has decided to be the new de-facto group moderator. He thinks that
he deserves this position due to the sheer volume of his posts alone.
According to Mark we are all guilty of identity theft, others of us are
guilty of yet to be named "crimes" and those of us who disagree with him
are "liers".

Mark will now accuse me of being Steve, or Dave, or Roger, or whoever is
his accusee du jour, and you may rest assured he will post in bulk.

Mark in the Dark, can't be moderator. He doesn't know anything about
radio.

SC
Old November 1st 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

RadioGuy wrote:
I don't even know Mark. But I know you're a Radio Bigot. Thats you're

new name. Radio Bigot. Anyone whos not like you, you hate. You're a
sorry sick idiot!!

You tell that asshat, RG. I just filter him.
Old November 1st 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

A. G. Bell wrote:

Mark has decided to be the new de-facto group moderator.

Well, we knew it was up for grabs, so why not? He seems to have the
spare time, and he knows what its like to go wanting for an apology.
So he can be empathetic with many of the contributors to RRAP.