Old November 10th 06, 03:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default I listened to 11 meters last night and it still sounds ****ty.

John Smith wrote:
Steveo wrote:

http://www.uwm.edu/People/admaroo/dumbass.jpg

I think you lie. That could be the picture of any generic politician.
Probably scanned from a college yearbook. straight face

JS

No more political commercials for weeks!! We now return you to our penis
enhancement sponsors.
Old November 11th 06, 06:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

In article ,
says...
But that's to be expected, ****ty operators make a service ****ty.

I hope you people realize if you make ham radio a codeless service, it
will get ****ty too.

SC

I bet you listened. I bet you were going "Break Skipland" because that
is the only way you can legally make a Dx contact because you have no
license!
Old November 11th 06, 06:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

In article et,
says...

I'm only trying to keep the scumbags out of ham radio.

You're the only scum bag I know of in ham radio!
Old November 12th 06, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

PaPaDog wrote in
:

In article et,
says...

I'm only trying to keep the scumbags out of ham radio.

You're the only scum bag I know of in ham radio!

RadioGuy you're back. Believe it or not, I sorta missed seeing your
goof-ball crap. You can be the group clown until Markie gets home.

SC
Old November 12th 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

You listen to 11 meters all the time. You are obsessed with it.
That is why you are so focused on11 meters. There is a
requirement for membership that must be met before you
are accepted on CB, and CW isn't it. You must first learn how
to socialize with people in a acceptable manner.
Old November 14th 06, 08:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

****ty operators make a service ****ty.

If we could only make you follow your own theory
when it comes to newsgroups.
Old November 15th 06, 12:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

wrote in :

****ty operators make a service ****ty.

If we could only make you follow your own theory
when it comes to newsgroups.

I'm helping usenet by being here. Just pointing out the turds to
everyone.

How's your code practice coming along?

SC