Old November 26th 06, 07:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Magnum Delta Force distorted SSB modulation when cold.

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

Porkie Morkie wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Not at all. I am willing to learn how to quote correctly.

then do it

The same cannot be said concerning your stubborn unwillingness to use a
spell check program OR learn CW.

sure it can esp of CW

You steadfastly refuse to do either.

No I merely refuse to spelchecking program to please you et al

Morse Code is basicaly impossible I wasted years on it

I am not lazy. You, on the other hand,
are.

you logic is ****ed, and you can't have it both ways
if I am lazy you are that is the fact
/
There is no "logic" to your comparison of YOUR laziness to my willingness to
learn and adapt. I outshine you in this regard.

Your refusal to use a spell check program is but another exemplification of
your unwillingness to adapt and move forward.

Unlike you, Mark, I learned CW because it was part of the procedure to
obtain my upgrades. Using a spell check is nothing a third-grader cannot
learn in a matter of five minutes.

Round file the excuses, Mark. Your plaintive whining is falling on deaf
ears.

BTW...I rather enjoy seeing how you twist matters to suit your outlook on
life. You really don't like being told that you are wrong, do you? It
clearly upsets you, as evidenced by you resorting to profanity.

Old November 26th 06, 07:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default poor not lloyd can't face facts

Porkie Morkie wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

There is no "logic" to your comparison of YOUR laziness to my willingness to
learn and adapt. I outshine you in this regard.

you outshine in NO way on earth except perhaps your skill at Morse Code

Your refusal to use a spell check program is but another exemplification of
your unwillingness to adapt and move forward.

your refusaual to use the most basic formating skills show you lazyness

Unlike you, Mark, I learned CW because it was part of the procedure to
obtain my upgrades.

you claim you have learned it BTW you have no evdence of that

i tried and fialed to learn it
Using a spell check is nothing a third-grader cannot
learn in a matter of five minutes.

I know How to use a spell checking program I simply refuse to spend
theTIME to do so

Round file the excuses, Mark. Your plaintive whining is falling on deaf
ears.

round file exucses?

BTW...I rather enjoy seeing how you twist matters to suit your outlook on
life.

I am simply telling it like it is

Unlike I can tell the truth, about my faults and about my Name

You really don't like being told that you are wrong, do you?

I dislike being lied to as you do daily

It
clearly upsets you, as evidenced by you resorting to profanity.

Bull**** it simply a matter of not sharing your flase prtenious version
of morality I prefer honesty but I am also honest enough to adknowledge
that it isn't always possible

you are OTOH are afarid to even give your name

Old November 26th 06, 07:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Porkie Morkie wrote:
[...]

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

That is SO much hokum, Mark. First, I have no need to prove to YOU that I
mastered CW. You are a virtual nobody and I owe you nothing. Zero. Zilch.
Nada.
Suffice it to say I will be operating on the HF bands wherever and whenever
I wish. Fortunately for the rest of us, you cannot do likewise.

Your third grade playground challenge that I should give my real name is yet
another mark of bogus Machismo. Besides, you seem to be convinced that I am
Lloyd, so I'll leave you to your reverie.
I would think that you of all people would have by now learned the value of
remaining anonymous. Were it not for you so boldly posting your name and
callsign as you dump on literally EVERY post, it is likely that you would
not have received the alleged box full of kiddie porn that you seem to think
was sent you by a certain party in West Virginia. Again, we have only YOUR
claim that this happened and, for all we know, this is yet another of your
wild fabrications and perhaps even a tawdry attempt on your part to
disparage someone with whom you do not get along.

No, Markie, my real name and callsign shall not be forthcoming. Not by your
childish challenge, anyway. No, I am not "afraid" to do so, I am simply more
experienced and have more common sense than you. I'd rather see you as the
recipient of spam and magazine subscriptions and whatever else you allege is
being mailed you. You asked for it. Better you than me.

Old November 26th 06, 12:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default poor lardass lloyd davies can't face facts

"Porkie Morkie" anon@anon wrote:
No, Markie, my real name and callsign shall not be forthcoming. Not by

your childish challenge, anyway. No, I am not "afraid" to do so, I am
simply more experienced and have more common sense than you.

Here I'll do it for you, Lardass.

http://www.qrz.com/detail/N0VFP

http://i15.tinypic.com/3zlxzkl.jpg

Glad to help, you useless fat ****.
Old November 26th 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Default poor lardass Steveo can't face facts

Lllllllllooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyd wrote:
On 26 Nov 2006 12:55:01 GMT, Steveo wrote:
"Porkie Morkie" anon@anon wrote:
No, Markie, my real name and callsign shall not be forthcoming. Not
by
your childish challenge, anyway. No, I am not "afraid" to do so, I am
simply more experienced and have more common sense than you.

Here I'll do it for you, Lardass.
[drivelsnip]

You're as insane as Wiseman, seeing Davies behind every post. Let's
see: We now have Steveo, Markie and Wiseman who see what isn't there.

Oh yeah; I almost forgot Les Locklear. He sees Lloyd everywhere too,
but he at least confines himself to playing with his peers at NIM
Busters. Why don't you run along and play over there too?

Why don't you sober up and get off my leg you fat ****?

Old November 28th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Porkie Morkie wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

No, Markie, my real name and callsign shall not be forthcoming. Not by your
childish challenge, anyway. No, I am not "afraid" to do so, I am simply more
experienced and have more common sense than you. I'd rather see you as the
recipient of spam and magazine subscriptions and whatever else you allege is
being mailed you. You asked for it. Better you than me.

BTW "not Lloyd " I have never alleged spam or mag were being sent me,
it is and your knoweldge of that is evidence that you or person in
legal consprascy with are doing so

You have have the snes not to sign your confessions to federal crimes I
grant you that you do a certain low sense

BUT I am hardly bothered by such thing , and My dad wants to thank for
finding the discount Playboy sub for him he enjoys the mag but refuses
to pay full price for it
..

and I did enjoy the tuscon toursit flier you had sent to me now if you
would learn to spell correctly yourself something you **** and moan
about when I acceidently mispell word , what is all if you do so on
purpose?

at any rate if you are not afraid to sign your name when you are
comiting a felony then you are even dumber than ole Woger

Old November 28th 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap

"Radiosrfun" wrote in
:

wrote in message
On 20 Nov 2006 23:03:23 -0800, "Julian" wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
Yes, I've heard of this problem before. You're too friggen stupid to
own
a radio like that, so just throw it in the dumpster before the FCC
fines your retarded ass.

Slow it down mister policeman, SSB modulation is LEGAL in my country.

Sideband is legal in this country also. It's to bad that being a moron
and expressing yourself on a newsgroup is also legal in this country.

Just goes to prove the point further - him and his ridiculous posts need
to be "totally" ignored. Get these groups back to their purpose - or at
least let this goof ball and his stupidity - drop off the face of the
earth. Slow Code hasn't proven a damned thing to say "he" is licensed
and to support he has an "inkling" of knowledge at that - for the
subject at hand.

Come on folks, SURELY - you've got better things to do than argue with a
moron.

Tnx, and Good luck on the code test, that is Good luck if you're willing
to be a real radio hobbiest, but you sound too lazy and stupid to me. You
could change your nick to Whiney ass no-code Loser, just ignore Markie if
he cries "id theitf."

Stick to echo mics, roger beeps, and 40 channel CBs, let us real ops
do our thing and move radio technology forward.

SC
Old November 29th 06, 09:33 PM posted to alt.test,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave

Lllllllllooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyd wrote:
On 26 Nov 2006 12:55:01 GMT, Steveo wrote:
"Porkie Morkie" anon@anon wrote:
No, Markie, my real name and callsign shall not be forthcoming. Not by
your childish challenge, anyway. No, I am not "afraid" to do so, I am
simply more experienced and have more common sense than you.

Here I'll do it for you, Lardass.
[drivelsnip]

You're as insane as Wiseman, seeing Davies behind every post. Let's
see: We now have Steveo, Markie and Wiseman who see what isn't there.

And you see Wiseman behind every post, you fat cocksucker.

Oh yeah; I almost forgot Les Locklear. He sees Lloyd everywhere too,
but he at least confines himself to playing with his peers at NIM
Busters. Why don't you run along and play over there too?

PKB, Toad.

Old November 30th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"Radiosrfun" wrote in
:

Slow Code wrote:
[...]

Ah yes...CW. That's moving forward! Bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Shup
up, Stupid Chimp.