Old November 28th 06, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default CONGRATS!! FOR?

wrote in
oups.com:

Dave Heil wrote:
On 26 Nov 2006 04:12:44 -0800,
wrote:

I recall K4YZ/KTN4GN inviting people to monitor him and he would
send an SWL confirmation.
in other wors more self serveing fluff?
Zackley! To hell with FOUO. SWL him for his glory.
well it shows how we learn of this great letter and you notice he
did not post it here but sent in his sockpuppets to anounce it

What you just said made me curious, so I hit up
WWW.QRZ.COM for
"Newport" and there are NONE in 4-land. There's one in Washington,
two in five-land, and a handful of 'em in Canton, Ohio. His first
post was on Oct 10th about "faggortry."

Wait a minute.... Didn't Robesin used to live in Canton, Ohio?
Maybe Bob Newport is one of his ex-in-laws or something.

well, he's down to the level of annoyance

He always was.

After you get comfortable in your self-satisfaction over your decree
that there are no Newports in 4-land, consider that Kentucky is in
4-land. There is a rather sizable city across the river from
Cincinnati, called Newport, Kentucky. It is the county seat of
Campbell County. Is your bulb burning any brighter?

[superfluous newsgroups trimmed]

Dave K8MN

Dave, that is a place name, not a family name. There's a Newport in
Rhode Island as well, but light bulb for the geographically challenged
Heil.

"Bill Newport" does not appear to exist in 4-Land as the anon poster
would like us to think. The beauty of being an anon poster supporting
the atrocities of Robesin is that people tend to mistrust your claims.
Until "bill" can show us a correct listing on QRZ, I'll just have to
doubt he exists in real life.

Thank you for your sincere concern.

Why don't you people stop trying to figure out who everyone is and help me
protect the integrity of ham radio. Geez!

SC