Old November 30th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

Default NIM Busters admin dancing to my tune!

Stupid admin of NIM running scared now that I complain and he banning
almost everyone from posting. Wiseman and the Time DORK are banned
and so are bunch of other ****ing clowns like Holston and his buddies.
Admin even making deletion of TimeDORK and Wiseman posts automatic
because he so scared.

IT SHOW THAT GOOD GUYS CAN WIN IN THE END IF THEY FIGHT BACK AGAINST
THE *******S. NIM BUSTERS ADMIN DANCES WHILE I PLAY THE TUNE!!!!

Todd, N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO

Old November 30th 06, 07:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
On 30 Nov 2006 11:14:28 -0800, "N9OGL" wrote:

N9OGL wrote:
Stupid admin of NIM running scared now that I complain and he banning
almost everyone from posting. Wiseman and the Time DORK are banned
and so are bunch of other ****ing clowns like Holston and his buddies.
Admin even making deletion of TimeDORK and Wiseman posts automatic
because he so scared.

IT SHOW THAT GOOD GUYS CAN WIN IN THE END IF THEY FIGHT BACK AGAINST
THE *******S. NIM BUSTERS ADMIN DANCES WHILE I PLAY THE TUNE!!!!

Todd, N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO

Another FAKE POST.

OTOH the admin does seem to trying to reign some of the nonsense over
there
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

He never did, the problem I have with NIM Busters is that the Admin
does not want to take the responsibility and maintain control over his
board. I don't post on that board, nor do I want to associate myself
with those indivivualsor that stupid ass board. I am in the process of
shutting them down for posting my picture on that board, a picture that
was copyrighted. For allowing indivivuals to make death threats against
my life. What really sick is that these indivivuals and the ISP that
the site is on, believe that that type of behavior is protected by the
First Amendment, when in fact is is not. You can not copy peoples
pictures without the persons permission, Nor can you legally make
threats on people lives over interstate telephone lines.

Todd N9OGL

Old December 1st 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

N9OGL wrote:
Stupid admin of NIM running scared now that I complain and he banning
almost everyone from posting. Wiseman and the Time DORK are banned
and so are bunch of other ****ing clowns like Holston and his buddies.
Admin even making deletion of TimeDORK and Wiseman posts automatic
because he so scared.

IT SHOW THAT GOOD GUYS CAN WIN IN THE END IF THEY FIGHT BACK AGAINST
THE *******S. NIM BUSTERS ADMIN DANCES WHILE I PLAY THE TUNE!!!!

Todd, N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO

Another FAKE POST.

Yes, but Mark fell for it!

Zappa penned a song about Markie, "Dancing Fool" [email protected] CB 15 June 5th 06 12:03 AM
KC8LDO Innocent I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 0 November 8th 05 07:56 PM
It's a hit! Roger Wiseman Policy 2 October 21st 05 03:47 PM
A song aboute me!!! Lloyd Davies Retardo Shortwave 4 February 21st 04 06:49 PM
A song about myselfe!!! Lloyd Davies Retardo General 1 February 21st 04 06:12 PM