Old November 8th 05, 07:56 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

Default KC8LDO Innocent

Freddyr1928(12.218.21.4)@ AT&T wrote:
If you need dates and quotes, it can be provided.
Huh? So all of the Democrat leaders

Whoa. Try and remain relevant. The repubs are in control and have been
for over 5 years. I realize you have been suckered/conned into making
any criticism of Bush a circular argument by invoking democrats. Such is
your problem, not anyone elses..well, besides the lone holdout sheople
of the Bush supporters, who btw, are becoming less in number each day.

that saw

the same intelligence as Bush were liars too?

The intel Bush saw was crafted by his admin. You are blaming these demos
while trying very hard to not discuss Bush when the buck stops with him.
Sure I fault those demos you refer, because they fell for his bull****
lies regarding Iraq. I, on the the other hand, as well as many others,
did not.

You blatantly toe the Democrat line

What line is that? Really,,,this should be good, as the only thing I'm
politically guilty of is disagreeing with Bush and*I've never been a
democrat in my life. You erroneously an d ignorantly assume because I
detract from the Bush admin, I must be a democrat. This exact ignorant
polarization from the Bush admin is what began the topple of his house
of cards constructed of smoke, mirrors, and outright lies. Your
definition of the "democrat line" certainly has nothing to do with the
failure of Bush.

and spew all of their misinformed talking

points.

While I give you facts regarding Bush, you would rather focus on -me-
and or the demos , a Rovian tactic that no longer is permissable or
workable, thanks to folks like Fitzgerald and good republicans who are
deserting Bush faster than rats desert a sinking ship.
Funny thing is, you're way wrong about my political leanings, to, so the
masses can figure out how clueless you must be about everything else
since you illustrate your feelings are based on nothing more than
assumptions,,incorrect ones at that.

Have you been drinking the kool-aid?

Try and remain lucid and not allow your political partisanship to goad
you into reducing yourself any further.

I would ask for your proof, but I am afraid you

will link me to Fatty Moore's or some other

idiot's website.

You have already assumed incorrectly and haphazardly based only on your
own conjurations. What you are afraid of, as is the entire Bush admin,
is truth, as the truth has been stonewalled and obstructed all through
this admin.

Do you get all of your news from the

Hollyweird left?

Are you really so out of it man?

Actually, the majority of the country agreees with me.

.Again, you overestimate the opposition to the

war.

I do no such thing. You keep making glaring errors of assumptions..the
latest, that GW's failure as a president and the Iraq war war are one
and the same.

War is not so bad and in fact it is a good thing.

Not pre-emptive war. And people like you only say such things when it's
other people's kids dying. Not a single bush admin member OR repub rep
has a child serving active duty in Iraq. Not one.

Would you have us lay belly-up and allow the

Muslims overrun our country?

You seem to have little understanding of how

the government works and what has really

happened.

And you seem to be of the suckered mentality, er, I mean "persuasion"
that Iraq had some remote connection to 911 when in fact, it didn't at
all. The Bush admin admitted this publicly. if you weren't guilty of
blindly supporting your party, you might actually know what the hell it
is your president has said regarding these things.
In retrospect, neocons have changed their reasons for war as frequently
as the seasons change. None have withstood scrutiny and they were all
found to be baseless.

You know that congress is in on all of it, right?

They saw all of the same intelligence that

Bush saw, well at least the U.S. Senate

committee on intelligence did and there are

Dumbocrats on that committee.

Ahhh,,so your hatred for those who hold opposing political views is
revealed through more insult. You know, that is the very thing America
stands for and our soldiers die(d) for throughout history,,,,,the right
to freedom of expression and tolerance of opposing views without fear of
reprisal for freely espousing those views. Except, of course, shining
examples like yourself who illustrate perfectly their tolerance for
opposing views by their own countrymen..

Look for yourself. *

http://intelligence.senate.gov/

Are you blind to

political maneuvering or what?

How many ways do you have asking the same question looking for a
different answer? That's what children do when they want something and
were already corrected and told "no".
Once again, the demos you refer believed the deliberate false intel
Bush brought forth. Even the Italians are now prosecuting their guy
responsible for the doctored intel that Bush used to present his case
for war on Iraq that claimed Hussein was attempting to purchase yellow
cake from Niger (he wasn't). The Italians came forth and admitted
collusion with the Bush admin. Now the entire word knows what took
place.
In fact, if you were paying attention instead of blatantly screaming
partisan rhetoric, this same group of Italians gave testimony TODAY
about the US dropping white phosphorous on Falluja in the first days of
the attacks on that city. Do you know what that is? That's called
chemical warfare. The next pics are the ones the Italians release of the
Falluja women and children (now ALL Iraqi body counts are referred to as
insurgents) burned in the streets like the pics from Nam of the nepalm
victims.
Yes, you have definitely proved you have little understanding what is
taking place around you. read up on the yellow cake issue regarding the
lies told concerning Niger.

Do I need to lexis nexis up all of the

Dumbocrats that said there was WMD's in

Iraq?

(chuckle) You need to learn how to communicate more effectively and not
repeat yourself when you get excited and ask the same question over and
over in hopes of a different answer.

Ask the hundreds of thousands of dead

Iranians and Kurds if Saddam possessed

WMD's. It was ****ing common knowledge

No,,it was common belief. Common knowledge is based on facts, something
the Bush admin never had, not once.

and to proclaim they did not exist now is just

plain stupid.

Yet, you not only assumed (again) they existed, you proclained it in the
absence of zero evidence and your president telling the country they
didn't.

Where are they? We don't know,

Bush, and you, never did know,

but did they exist? YES!

More assumptions but what's more interesting, is the argument you make
against the Bush admin when they admitted there were none there.
WMD's are not simply loaded into trucks or trunks of vehicles and moved
over the border to Syria. Such a maneuver requires mass movement of
transit with many vehicles. Spy satellites would have picked up any such
large movements. Claiming Iraq had them and managed to keep them away
from Bush would serve only to illustrate another Bush failure, as his
exact words exist all over google in his speech..Bush claimed (in
presenting his second reason for war, as his first "Operation Free Iraq"
was denied by Congress, so it was NEVER about freedom of the Iraqi
people or freeing the people from a mean, bad man) that we must invade
to "Stop the spread, transfer, and proliferation" of WMDS. Here you are
saying he failed to do so and that they were snaked out right underneath
all the high technology spy satellites that can not only read a license
plate, but the print off a newspaper held by a man on the street. MORE
Bush failure.

Nothing against you personally,

Then stick to the facts of the matter and try not to obsess so much on
myself and rely more on the topic to capture your attention.

but Bush is no worse than any other politician

and the lies

that the Dumbocrats are spinning are hard to

believe.

You mean like reminding Bush of his lies like restoring honor and
integrity to the WH, and doing what is right and not merely what is just
legal? You mean like his promise of firing ANYONE in his admin who was
"involved" in the Plame case, then renigueing and changing his words
when it was found out his admin was not only involved but responsible
for the entire case? And those are only the most recent. Are you really
so out of it, man, that you blame the democrats after 5 years of
republican control?
The country is in deep ****, the repubs did it all, and Bush sheople
(although their numbers are shrinking) still blame demos. Now THAT'S
what I refer to as "out if it".

.Valerie Plame is a joke. Even her neighbors

knew she was a k00k.

Regardless, it was no reason to out her. Her friends did not know she
was a CIA spook. Her kid's treachers did not know. You make a defense on
an assumption for a vile and despicable act.

Libby resigned... What more do you want?

Libby resigned only AFTER being caught and the **** hit the fan. Bush
should have fired him as SOON as he found he was involved, as he
promised he would do from the beginning. He "lied" again, and you
continue yo make excuses for his lies and treasonist behavior.
Or is holding the man to his word too much too ask? It must be, as you
invoke Plame was a "kook" as some pathetic defense of Libby.

Joe Wilson is a ****ing tool of his wife and the
Dumbocrats and if you had half of a brain you

would see what is really going on there.

And if you were more educated in the art of communication, you would
learn insult coupled with debate serves only to illustrate how little
skill you really possess. Sorry you feel so poorly about yourself that
you are reduced to insult.

Joe Wilson is a liar.

You're one of those liberals..a liberal is a republican who has just
been arrested and charged.
If Joe Wilson was a felon, it still does not excuse the deliberate
outing and actions by the Bush admin. And the only liars are those who
told us about the existence of WMDS in Iraq, that told us t Hussein was
after Uranium in Niger, that Jessica Lynch fought off enemy terrorists
valiantly wounding several (she never fired a shot, read her book) until
captured. More? Sure,,here's a quote from Dick Cheney from NBC' Meet the
Press, March 16, 2003:
"We believe Hussein has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons." Now,
here is not two months later, on May 14, 2003, at the hearing of the
Senate's appropriations subcommittee on defense: "I don't believe anyone
that I know in the administration ever said that Iraq had nuclear
capabilities". Double-tallk and 100% bull**** lies! "Nuff said!

And may I ask how our

country is in "deep ****"?

A VP that not only condones, but fought legislation outlawing torture. A
president who has the entire world angry at the US and who has made it
unsafer for Americans worldwide.
A VP who deliberately outed a CIA agent for personal vendettas. An admin
that lies about everything.

Your credibility is

waning after stupid comments like that.

(shrug) You never had any as you come out the gate shooting personal
insults. I indulge whoever I please at whim.

In fact almost all are easily debunked.

Then you better get busy focusing on one, 'cause you're batting zero
here.
The Bush admin is unraveling day by day as the demos sit back and allow
it to happen.
Anyways, Fitzgerald has a grasp of that loose thread and he isn't
letting go. That old tired process of the admin attacking all their
detractors and all who criticize is no longer being permitted by Fitz!

.So it's ok for the Dumbocrats to play political

games, but if the Republicans do it then it is a

crime? Hmmmm...

The democrats aren't in office and when they were, they indeed did face
charges for breaking the law. The republicans are in office and they
****ed up and now they need to pay the piper,,something people like you
have demonstrated a propensity against,,taking personal responsibility
when you **** up.
Your irony is not lost here, as this particular admin is made up of much
of the same neocons that tried to crucify Clinton over lying about sex,
yet you are using the demos behavior as a way to justify the criminal
republican behavior taking place in the current Bush admin and WH. That
no longer works. The demos arent the ones indicted and under
investigation, that was another presidency. The repubs are in office,
have been, and are being made to stand for the mess they created. You
ought try living in the present instead of the past.

Anyway... peace man.

You too, dude!

I don't hate you, but I sure don't understand

you or your logic.

You select an odd manner of expressing it.

KC8LDO Innocent [email protected] CB 76 November 16th 05 02:14 AM
KC8LDO Innocent I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 0 November 4th 05 12:43 PM
KC8LDO Innocent I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 0 November 3rd 05 07:10 PM
ARRL Dilemmas (Representative KC8LDO a problem-operator) Twistedhed CB 0 August 20th 03 03:57 PM
KC8LDO, Self-styled ARRL REP Continues to Add to ARRL Credibility Twistedhed CB 0 August 20th 03 03:16 PM