Old December 9th 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave

Default I'm good

I can fist myself all the way up to the elbow. DRY

SC

Old December 9th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave

Slow Code wrote:
I can fist myself all the way up to the elbow. DRY

SC

Find what you were looking for ?

Old December 9th 06, 08:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave

He's just like you, craving attention by posting stupid ****.

wrote in message
ups.com...

Old December 10th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave

"Slow Code" wrote in
:

I can fist myself all the way up to the elbow. DRY

SC

I can do that to but Woger has to take his cock out of my
ass first and it feels so good when he puts it in there.

Lloyd Wiseman
Old December 11th 06, 02:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave

Lloyd Wiseman wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in
:

I can fist myself all the way up to the elbow. DRY

SC

I can do that to but Woger has to take his cock out of my
ass first and it feels so good when he puts it in there.

Lloyd Wiseman

Lloyd Austin Davies N0VFP reveals his homosexuality!

Old December 11th 06, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 00:53:02 GMT, Lloyd Wiseman Secwet SC wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in
:

I can fist myself all the way up to the elbow. DRY

SC

I can do that to but Woger has to take his cock out of my
ass first and it feels so good when he puts it in there.

Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse, Slow Code.
I almost missed your post because it was killed for excessive
crossposting. I only saw it because Secwet Woger quoted it when my
filters were not engaged.

By the way, hams are so poorly regarded by the unwashed masses that the
Admin of that sleazoid den known as NIM Busters has kicked all hams off
his main board. That's probably why Secwet Woger is back again.

Woger knows CW, but the Admin ain't impressed.

[newsgroups trimmed]
Old December 12th 06, 01:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave

Lloyd Daugherty wrote:
On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 00:53:02 GMT, Lloyd Wiseman Secwet SC wrote:

snip

Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse, Slow Code.

Speaking from experience?

I almost missed your post because it was killed for excessive
crossposting. I only saw it because Secwet Woger quoted it when my
filters were not engaged.

That's because you engage in excessive crossdressing and it missed your
"filters."

By the way, hams are so poorly regarded by the unwashed masses that the

Really? That why they were regarded as heroes during disasters and
emergencies for keeping communications going? What a moron, you have no
clue, do you?

Admin of that sleazoid den known as NIM Busters has kicked all hams off
his main board. That's probably why Secwet Woger is back again.

Wrong again, ****tard. You should really stop sucking your shemale
wife's dick. Your speech impediment is terrible.

Woger knows CW, but the Admin ain't impressed.

He's more interested in Lloyd Daugherty's animated kiddie porn
collection......

[newsgroups trimmed]

[Restored, Ray Chason, Jr. the no code loser.]