Old December 10th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Landlords

"Slow Code" wrote in
:

wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
On 1 Dec 2006 02:12:02 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
apearntly not

What's "apparent" is your incompetence with the English language,
fatboy.

you have spent 8 years harrassing bascial for daring to be
different than you

No, I've been rubbing your nose in your lying and misconduct.

Even yoiu admit to the legal investigations being conducted
against you, yet you act as if it's my fault...Stop being an abusing
deviate and the cops will go away...Maybe you won't have to keep
trying to move farther and farther away to avoid the long arm of the
law.

steve their are investgatons because you by you own admission made
complaints to various agentcies

Morkie, those "investgations" occured due to some reason OTHER than
me filing a complaint, and they started WAAAAAAAAAAAAY before I even
knew you existed.

I FOUND THE EVIDENCE OF YOU BEING INVESTIGATED AND THREW IT OUT FOR
YOU TO BITE ON!

You couldn't resist! HOOK LINE AND SINKER!

Just like "Slow Code" said...YOU CAN'T HELP YOURSELF!

Your own propensity to let your ego overrun your common sense
"outted" you, fatboy!

You keep doing it to yourself...over and over and over and
over.....

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

Hey Steve, does your landlord let you put up an antenna? Mine won't.
:-((

My landlord was a no-code ham and he didn't want me to have an antenna
because he didn't want me to have fun making CW contacts, so I slapped the
**** out of him and now I have a 5 element tri-bander up 100 feet and I
made him pay for it. I told him I'm not paying anymore rent until he
learns CW, so I got him learning code now too.

SC
Old December 10th 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Brenda Ann wrote:
Covenant communities should be outlawed.

Actually, all that is needed is for consumers to
reject covenant communities, as I have always
done.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com
Old December 10th 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

That went away with all the other rights such as the right to use a
telephone without fear of the government listening in (without a court
order) and losing your pilot license if a neighbor gets ****ed at you
for something and calls homeland security and says you're a threat (no
due process in that case, they just automatically yank it I'm told).
Very sad to see such abuse of power. I think everyone should vote every
elected official out at the next opportunity. Let's start with a clean
slate and make the lousy reps get regular jobs like the rest of us.

Scott

Brenda Ann wrote:

Whatever
happened to a man's home being his castle (i.e. personal property rights)?

Old December 10th 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Scott wrote:

That went away with all the other rights such as the right to use a
telephone without fear of the government listening in (without a court
order) and losing your pilot license if a neighbor gets ****ed at you
for something and calls homeland security and says you're a threat (no
due process in that case, they just automatically yank it I'm told).
Very sad to see such abuse of power. I think everyone should vote every
elected official out at the next opportunity. Let's start with a clean
slate and make the lousy reps get regular jobs like the rest of us.

You're full of ****.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 10th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Yeah, I believe THAT one I don't know any landlords that would be
scared of you and fall for that crap. When I was a landlord, that
wouldn't fly. No rent check? Get that refrigerator box and set up
behind Wal Mart you lowlife slug.

Old December 10th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

I know I am. What's that got to do with my opinion that I stated?
And people like you (I assume you say I'm full of **** for wanting to
vote out deadbeats) keep voting the useless crumbs back into office,
year after year. I will clarify a bit though...yes you still have a
right to own your own home. You just might not be able to use it for
what you want (does Michigan require land use permits?) If I want to
put a private use runway on my property I have to get a permit and the
county sends letters to all adjoining property owners to see if there
are objections. To me, my airplane is a recreational vehicle. Why
doesn't the county send me a letter to see if I object to neighbors
using THEIR recreational vehicles (snowmobiles, ATV, etc.) running them
up and down behind my house at 2AM when the bars let out?

Scott

Old December 10th 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message
"amdx" wrote in message

"Pedro Sanchez" wrote in message
On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 09:06:20 -0500, "Slow Code"
wrote:

Hey Steve, does your landlord let you put up an antenna? Mine won't.
:-((

Shove those antenna up the landlords ass. Ask him if he would rather
have the antenna in the air or up his ass. If he says he wants it up
his ass then break it off for him.

Landlords suck assholes.

Gee, maybe you should save your money and buy your OWN home,
then you can do what you want with it.

This is increasingly becoming a pipe dream, as more and more neighborhoods
put together ******* CCA's or whatever they call them this week, and
dictate what color paint you can have on your home, what sort of topiary,
and countless other minutia. Covenant communities should be outlawed.
Whatever happened to a man's home being his castle (i.e. personal property
rights)?

It's called contract law. Two or more parties agree to exchange
something of value and usually there are other stipulations the parties
agree to. I would never agree to a CCA . My home is my castle.
Ace - WH2T
"Live free or die."

Old December 10th 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Dave" wrote in message
. ..

wrote:

Hey Steve, does your landlord let you put up an antenna? Mine won't.
:-((

Shove those antenna up the landlords ass. Ask him if he would rather
have the antenna in the air or up his ass. If he says he wants it up
his ass then break it off for him.

Landlords suck assholes.

Gee, maybe you should save your money and buy your OWN home,
then you can do what you want with it.

This is increasingly becoming a pipe dream, as more and more
neighborhoods put together ******* CCA's or whatever they call them this
week, and dictate what color paint you can have on your home, what sort
of topiary, and countless other minutia. Covenant communities should be
outlawed. Whatever happened to a man's home being his castle (i.e.
personal property rights)?

out here in the great hinterland... more than an hour drive from any of
the great 'blue' cities. you can still find land that is wild and free,
where neighbors help you put up towers instead of putting them down, and
the big question at a zoning bylaw hearing is if the new bylaw is meant to
stop celular companies from coming into town... the question was asked
because the person didn't want the bylaw to slow them down, because they
couldn't get service now and wanted it!

I choose to live far enough out that I can pretty much do as I please . I
can fire a gun , or whatever in my front yard and no nosy neighbor is going
to call the police. Also I don't need to ask permission or get a zoning
variance to erect an antenna . I lived in town for 12 years . Never again .
Ace - WH2T

Everyone starts out ignorant. It is only through time, experience, and
making mistakes that people develop knowledge.

Old December 10th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
. ..
Brenda Ann wrote:
Covenant communities should be outlawed.

Actually, all that is needed is for consumers to
reject covenant communities, as I have always
done.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com

Cecil is correct . The economic laws of supply and demand dictate that when
consumers wise up and refuse to give up their liberties, covenant
communities will be as obsolete as the horse and buggy.
Ace - WH2T

P.S. I read about the evils of drinking,

So I gave up reading.

Old December 10th 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

news

Brenda Ann wrote:

Whatever
happened to a man's home being his castle (i.e. personal property
rights)?

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Government is not reason. Government is not eloquence. It is force. And,
like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

-George Washington

"You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments; rights that cannot
be repealed or restrained by human laws; rights derived from the Great
Legislator of the Universe."

-John Adams.

Need I say more ?

Ace - www.WH2T.com