Old December 9th 06, 02:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Landlords

wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
On 1 Dec 2006 02:12:02 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
apearntly not

What's "apparent" is your incompetence with the English language,
fatboy.

you have spent 8 years harrassing bascial for daring to be different
than you

No, I've been rubbing your nose in your lying and misconduct.

Even yoiu admit to the legal investigations being conducted
against you, yet you act as if it's my fault...Stop being an abusing
deviate and the cops will go away...Maybe you won't have to keep trying
to move farther and farther away to avoid the long arm of the law.

steve their are investgatons because you by you own admission made
complaints to various agentcies

Morkie, those "investgations" occured due to some reason OTHER than
me filing a complaint, and they started WAAAAAAAAAAAAY before I even
knew you existed.

I FOUND THE EVIDENCE OF YOU BEING INVESTIGATED AND THREW IT OUT FOR
YOU TO BITE ON!

You couldn't resist! HOOK LINE AND SINKER!

Just like "Slow Code" said...YOU CAN'T HELP YOURSELF!

Your own propensity to let your ego overrun your common sense
"outted" you, fatboy!

You keep doing it to yourself...over and over and over and
over.....

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

Hey Steve, does your landlord let you put up an antenna? Mine won't. :-((

Old December 9th 06, 02:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 09:06:20 -0500, "Slow Code"
wrote:

Hey Steve, does your landlord let you put up an antenna? Mine won't. :-((

Shove those antenna up the landlords ass. Ask him if he would rather
have the antenna in the air or up his ass. If he says he wants it up
his ass then break it off for him.

Landlords suck assholes.

Old December 9th 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
[...]

You must have a ****ing piece-of-**** HD Radio that requires you to
mount a dipole antenna on the roof !

Old December 9th 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

Hey Steve, does your landlord let you put up an antenna? Mine won't. :-((

Shove those antenna up the landlords ass. Ask him if he would rather
have the antenna in the air or up his ass. If he says he wants it up
his ass then break it off for him.

Landlords suck assholes.

Gee, maybe you should save your money and buy your OWN home,
then you can do what you want with it.
An even better experience would be, buy a home with your own money
and rent it to those that think "Landlords suck assholes"
After a few missed rent payments your outlook will suddenly change, you
will
wonder why does that %^&$#^$ think I should support him. It's not my fault
he lost
a job, got fired, car broke down, had to take the kid to the emergency room.
It's not my fault he didn't save any money for a rainy day!
My most fun story is the guy that replaced a mailbox, he was in the middle
of
being kicked out. He went out and bought a $40 mailbox expecting me to pay
for it.
I told him to keep the mailbox. When he left he took the mailbox. The post
for this
mailbox was a buried telephone pole, it wasn't going anywhere.
When I installed my new $5.00 mailbox I mounted a 2"x6" board to the pole
with
5" x 5/16" lag bolts, then I mounted the mailbox to the 2x6 with seven 3
1/4" drywall
screws.
I would have liked to seen his face when he whacked that mailbox and it
didn't go
flying away. I hope he didn't hurt himself, NOT
He was gone about three days before he did this. I waited another week and
put up a new mailbox.
Mike
PS. One day the toilet overflowed I had to remove about 40 kotex from the
sewer
pipe one cold day in January.

PSS. sold all the rentals no more %^&$#^$ to put up with.

Old December 9th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Pedro:

That is one way to attack the problem.

Another is simply go the stealth route, I find it immensely more amusing ...

JS

Old December 9th 06, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

John Smith wrote:
Another is simply go the stealth route, ...

I get it. The landlord doesn't even notice a stealth
antenna being shoved up his posterior. :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com
Old December 9th 06, 07:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote in message
ups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
[...]

Shows how stupid you are I don't have an HF license I'm a no code
technichan.

Old December 9th 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

Hey Steve, does your landlord let you put up an antenna? Mine won't. :-((

Shove those antenna up the landlords ass. Ask him if he would rather
have the antenna in the air or up his ass. If he says he wants it up
his ass then break it off for him.

Landlords suck assholes.

Do you like a dirty sanchez? I give a great blumpkin.

Old December 9th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Cecil:

You leave me speechless, and busting a gut!

Warmest regards,
JS

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
. ..

Old December 9th 06, 11:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.art-bell,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.antenna

wrote:

Hey Steve, does your landlord let you put up an antenna? Mine won't.
:-((

Shove those antenna up the landlords ass. Ask him if he would rather
have the antenna in the air or up his ass. If he says he wants it up
his ass then break it off for him.

Landlords suck assholes.

Gee, maybe you should save your money and buy your OWN home,
then you can do what you want with it.

This is increasingly becoming a pipe dream, as more and more neighborhoods
put together ******* CCA's or whatever they call them this week, and
dictate what color paint you can have on your home, what sort of topiary,
and countless other minutia. Covenant communities should be outlawed.
Whatever happened to a man's home being his castle (i.e. personal property
rights)?

out here in the great hinterland... more than an hour drive from any of the
great 'blue' cities. you can still find land that is wild and free, where
neighbors help you put up towers instead of putting them down, and the big
question at a zoning bylaw hearing is if the new bylaw is meant to stop
celular companies from coming into town... the question was asked because
the person didn't want the bylaw to slow them down, because they couldn't
get service now and wanted it!