Old December 10th 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default CW is ham history. It's what binds us and makes us unique.

Just listen to CB if you want to know what HF will sound like after code
is eliminated. The very fact that you can run into people like Markie on
HF should give you a clue as to how bad it can get.

SC
Old December 10th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Slow Code wrote:

Yet I am not bound to you.

Just listen to CB if you want to know what HF will sound like after code
is eliminated. The very fact that you can run into people like Markie on
HF should give you a clue as to how bad it can get.

How has code kept you and Robesin out of amateur radio and off the air?
It's not an effective filter.

Old December 10th 06, 03:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...

Just listen to CB if you want to know what HF will sound like after code
is eliminated. The very fact that you can run into people like Markie on
HF should give you a clue as to how bad it can get.

SC I like
CB and HF. HF will be fine without code. Why we might even hear more that
contests, we might hear more than "CQ CQ CQ this is...... Thanks for the
answer,.............CQ CQ CQ..... Why people might even TALK about news,
life, help, opinion, why the people could even communicate all day long
and easily understand each other. Oh, but the loss of that secrete club
language, code, would hurt the club members sooooooo much. Ain't progress
a bitch?

Old December 10th 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default CW is history.

wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 09:06:21 -0600, "tools" wrote:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Just listen to CB if you want to know what HF will sound like after code
is eliminated. The very fact that you can run into people like Markie
on
HF should give you a clue as to how bad it can get.

SC I like
CB and HF. HF will be fine without code. Why we might even hear more
that
contests, we might hear more than "CQ CQ CQ this is...... Thanks for the
answer,.............CQ CQ CQ..... Why people might even TALK about news,
life, help, opinion, why the people could even communicate all day long
and easily understand each other. Oh, but the loss of that secrete club
language, code, would hurt the club members sooooooo much. Ain't
progress
a bitch?

tools are you EVER going to post anything of your own
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

My
mind is soooo much faster than my fingers.

Old December 11th 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Fools" wrote in :

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...

Just listen to CB if you want to know what HF will sound like after
code is eliminated. The very fact that you can run into people like
Markie on HF should give you a clue as to how bad it can get.

SC I
like CB and HF. HF will be fine without code. Why we might even hear
more that contests, we might hear more than "CQ CQ CQ this is......
Thanks for the answer,.............CQ CQ CQ..... Why people might even
TALK about news, life, help, opinion, why the people could even
communicate all day long and easily understand each other. Oh, but the
loss of that secrete club language, code, would hurt the club members
sooooooo much. Ain't progress a bitch?

It's not progress. Dumbing things down is a step backwards.

SC

Old December 11th 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"Fools" wrote in :

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...

Just listen to CB if you want to know what HF will sound like after
code is eliminated. The very fact that you can run into people like
Markie on HF should give you a clue as to how bad it can get.

SC I
like CB and HF. HF will be fine without code. Why we might even hear
more that contests, we might hear more than "CQ CQ CQ this is......
Thanks for the answer,.............CQ CQ CQ..... Why people might even
TALK about news, life, help, opinion, why the people could even
communicate all day long and easily understand each other. Oh, but the
loss of that secrete club language, code, would hurt the club members
sooooooo much. Ain't progress a bitch?

It's not progress. Dumbing things down is a step backwards.

So, I guess you are a whiz at computer code too? If not, why are you here
blathering to the world? Or do you not support high quality computer users?
The computer can do so much more than radio, it need to keep the riff raff
out. CQ CQ CQ