Old January 13th 07, 10:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default i punce

One why are all modorator proposed from the Extra class the smallest
clas of license?

what can be made avable about the bios of the porposed moderorators as
most as at best infrequent post to the RRAP/RRAM and other totaly
Unknown?

i punce

--
you have again demotrated your blantant disresgard

--
di this gruops get moderated? did you get appoointed moderatgor?

(friggin' idiot)

Old January 13th 07, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

I Punce wrote:
One why are all modorator proposed from the Extra class the smallest
clas of license?

Because that set of moderators is not satisfied with
anything except the highest standards?
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com
Old January 22nd 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"I Punce" DyslexRex@nospam wrote in message
i punce

http://www.badongo.com/vid/277528

Old January 22nd 07, 11:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default new year same **** from Robeson

more fraud from steve et al

Old January 23rd 07, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Gavrielah Hojnacki wrote:

more fraud from

Prove it.

Old January 23rd 07, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 20:23:05 -0500, "Arf! Arf!"
wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Gavrielah Hojnacki wrote:

more fraud from robeson et al

Prove it.

proven my wife does not post here steve
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

STFU Markie.

http://markmorgansucks.blogspot.com/

Old January 24th 07, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Don't want to help you, unless it is to show you the door.
STFU Markie.

http://markmorgansucks.blogspot.com/

On 22 Jan 2007 18:35:45 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"

Old January 24th 07, 10:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Afraid of you, BAWAAAAAHAHAAHHHAHAAH. ROTFLMAO What a f**king joke and
a weird display of logic. I don't know how in the hell you arrived at
that conclusion???

I just wish you would go away and stop speading all of you crap on the
NG's. The only thing I would be afriad of if I met you is that you
might exhale in my direction. From all the talk on here about how you
are a sh*t eater, that fecal breath has to be really bad,

Dloyd Lavies, Slime Lord and Talk Show Buffon
"In the Domestic Rear"

On Jan 24, 12:15*pm, wrote:

STFU Markie.you just prove you are afraid of me fakehttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old January 24th 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

You are one f**ked up individual, better head back to the mental
hospital, obviously the treatment did not work. BTW Lloyd knows I not
afraid of him. You should have seen him crap his pants and run our of
Huntsville.

On Jan 24, 5:10*pm, wrote:
On 24 Jan 2007 14:06:03 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

Afraid of you,yes you are clearly and obviously afraid of me

wether just becuase I have more courage than you or some other reason
I don't know

I mildly care of curiousity

you are also afraid of Lloyd advies from some reason aswellhttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old January 24th 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

And you still haven't explained how you arrived at your conclusion.

wrote:

Afraid of you,yes you are clearly and obviously afraid of me

wether just becuase I have more courage than you or some other reason
I don't know

I mildly care of curiousity

you are also afraid of Lloyd advies from some reason aswellhttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

i punce in agin [email protected] Policy 0 January 12th 07 04:22 PM
i punce Chassell Clown General 2 November 11th 06 08:59 PM
i punce Chassell Clown Policy 2 November 11th 06 08:59 PM