Old January 19th 07, 06:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.uk.gay,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Ping Metro, Can you ride my rail ? No carfare is required :-)

The God of Odd Statements wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 01:34:12 +0000, metro-golden-meower did most oddly
state:

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 00:09:58 GMT, The God of Odd Statements
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 23:13:23 +0000, metro-golden-meower did most oddly
state:
On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 22:49:00 GMT, SameAsB4 wrote:
metro-golden-meower wrote:
On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 21:26:58 GMT, SameAsB4 wrote:
metro-golden-meower wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:50:06 -0800, Uncle Zed wrote:
metro-golden-meower wrote:
On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 03:09:25 GMT, madmax wrote:
metro-golden-meower wrote:
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:40:28 GMT, toughturd wrote:
madmax wrote:
SwampMidget wrote:

i am the owner of 101click.com i did not post this.
has been contacted and i will take further
action if this is not stopped.

You may own it...but I'm the boss of you.
A midget fagot in a swamp.....how tempting.
can you please explain what you mean as in english, a faggot is
a big nasty meatball or wood for burning? oh i see. you are an
american. bad luck, old chap.

No you were right the first time.....a nice spicy meatball. By
the
of course i am. i'm english. i know things like that.

way...a chap is something one wears on a horse or a motorcycle.
actualy, chap is informal english for a person, generaly a male.
thanks for playing all the same.

I was talking about formal English, and you are welcome.
why didn't you say so originaly?

Hi Metro. I am a profoundly retarded gay male and I am very
attracted to you. Nowadays it
is so hard to meet attractive well endowed men that a decent, such
as yourself. In gay or bicurious relationships I also function as
the bottom-boy. This means that I am the one penetrated. In Bondage
type scenarios, I am always the submissive.

I am a pre-op transexual. I am still trying to raise the funds to
have my penis cut off and reshaped into a vagina.

I hope I haven't repulse you or even alarmed you. I am being a
little bet forward because decent "real" men are hard to find. I can
accommodate up to 14 inches of penis in my rectum with feeling pain.

If this is something that might interest you, please send me e-mail
at .

I have plenty of sex toys that could be used on me.

If you were repulsed, I apologize. I read some of your posts and you
seem like a diamond in the rough. Thanks again, for your attention.

If you're not gay, I have to tell you that receiving blowjobs is not
gay. A mouth is a mouth is a mouth is a mouth. Whether it's hairy or
not. Whether it has lip stick or not.

If you are not a male, would you be opposed to putting a strap-on on
and still work me over. Again if you are repulsed, I apologize.

Lustfully Yours,

++SameAsB4
if i'm not being hit on by russians on icq its on usenet. i'm going
to have to start loading my handbag with bricks to beat off all the
hunky male attention i'm getting. its hard, you know the kind of hard
i meen, sallor, being the absolute stud muffin all men and woman all
want. there just isn't enough of lil' ol' me to go around. what's a
girl to do?
Metro when a person is a fine as you all genders WANT ya! ;-)
like it didn't know that already.

P.S.: I love getting hit by bricks!!
are you david hodo? you know, the ymca hunk?
I call him "yingsock-frogger", "Monkey-man", and "Joxer The Gullible".
points at top two sig-quotes

the joxer one makes me think of that idiot in xena and the song he sings.

That's whom I had in mind, to be sure, though they only have one thing
in common, really -- being delusional buffoons, as the FNVW recently
mentioned to me. "Farky", as Max calls him, is also an apposite epithet,
as it is an acronym for something which currently escapes me but is very
highly appropriate. "Porchy" is another good one, but I like "Felchy"
more, since he seems to be so obsessed with it.

you like anything with felch in the world. it makes your mouth water.