Old January 24th 07, 05:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default i punce in agin

ok I back four anoter tuff day on the news grupes it my job tast is waht I
do so bringit on you loosers
show-na-to-va (that is the greeting for this time of year as JEW rendered
phonicticaly)
happy new years it means and it can be better one if Wismen Robson and SC a
few just decided to not to be as hateful with the punce gotcha he wonders
why I simple don't bother to ty impoving my spelling do u hav anyting
cognet two say?
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old January 24th 07, 08:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default woger on RRAPage

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:12:42 -0500, Mark did the cha-cha, and screamed:
On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:06:08 -0500, "Mark" wrote:

you still ain't me but you wait all day for me to post loser

Now, now. Would you rob him of his life's few pleasures? The poor
frogger can't even wank without being you, your wife, your imaginary
children, Lloyd, or Andy. Impersonation of most of his owners is all he
has to get him through the day. Why, without you guys, Wabbit would have
to commit suicide. His life would be over, finis, kaput. But Wabbit had
better watch out he doesn't frog /me/ -- Monkey-man'll kick his arse. He
wuvs me. He'll never have me, but still, unrequited love is so charming,
innit?

Hail Eris! TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

"No effort at all c*cksucking you, b1tch." -- At last, the Monkey-man
comes out of the closet, in MID: aXkth.3535$QE6.1902@trnddc02

http://www6.kingdomofloathing.com/login.php

"This is a sandwich made by a Spam Witch. You know why Spam Witches
can't starve if they're at the beach? Because they can always eat the
sand which is there." -- Spam Witch sammich, from The Kingdom of
Loathing

http://www.runescape.com/
No one expects the Fannish Inquisition!
Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet & Usenet Terrorist
Pretzel

"What are marijuana tablets?"

I own "James C Cracked is God!!!":
MID: .com

"Chips on you dud, you got bugged for being near me, Viruses transmit
that way you know." -- Blooey: Master of the Autoflame. Message-ID:

"The nonsense screeds you compose and post to usenet lack any kind of
coherent and rational meaning whatsoever, and are composed of random
bits and pieces stolen from mythology, science fiction, religion, comic
books, etc., placed into a blender, and the switch turned to the highest
setting.
About every other screed has droppings of death threats, racial
bigotry, laughably false prophesies of gloom and doom, and inane
attempts to extort money. These bland, meaningless, pulpy messes are
then trowled into usenet; identical or nearly identical screeds are
repeated ad nauseum." -- Art Deco had to clean up bits of Warhol for
days after using the Hammer on him

"Q: How many Bush administration officials does it take to change a
light bulb?
A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
to stick with that light bulb. People who say that it is burned out are
giving aid and encouragement to the Forces of Darkness." -- Anon.

"Etymology:
Argumentum ad Septicus : argument to putrefaction. Derived from Septicum
Argumentum : putrefaction of argument.

"Septic \Sep"tic\, Septical \Sep"tic*al\
a. [L. septicus to make putrid: cf. F. septique.]
Having power to promote putrefaction. Of or relating to or
caused by putrefaction." -- Kadaitcha Man, indirectly to
Donald "Skeptic"/"Septic" Alford, in MID:

"I never fail to be amazing" -- Looney Maroon for September 2006 nominee
William Barwell's ego knows no bounds. MID:

"We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the
child at play." -- Heraclitus

"And thats another mistake on your part. Your 'playing' games on usenet,
and I'm not playing...It has nothing to do with impressing you, it has
more to do with making sure you have the education you'll need to debate.
The debate is no fun for me if you are mentally incapable of it. I'm
giving you an opportunity to educate yourself. That's all." -- A trashy
former virus-writer turned Outer Filth doesn't know if he's playing or
working, in MID: om

"I am incapable of original thoughts" -- Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ has an honest
moment, in MID:

"But now the end is near. Now Mark Foley comes along and is making
almost all liberal dreams come true and seriously, I'm sorry for it.
See, I believe in karma. I believe what comes around goes around and I
know full well that it's just bad juju to wish such a level of turmoil
and ill upon other humans, warmongering gay-hating maladroits or no, and
that the real path of enlightenment is paved with forgiveness and
progress and white-hot love and turning the other cheek and scotch.

"In fact, Jesus said something about that, I do believe. He said, "Knock
it off already with the warmongering and the hating of each other and
let's all get some wine and party like it's 2012." Then again, he never
saw Karl Rove stab the nation with the dull ice pick of bogus fear. He
never heard George W. Bush describe brutal war and the death of tens of
thousands as "just a comma" in world history.

"Check that. Maybe I'm not so sorry after all." -- Mark Morford,
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...ve/2006/10/11/
notes101106.DTL&nl=fix
http://tinyurl.com/kusmr
Old January 25th 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:12:42 -0500, Mark did the cha-cha, and screamed:
On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:06:08 -0500, "Mark" wrote:

you still ain't me but you wait all day for me to post loser

Now, now. Would you rob him of his life's few pleasures? The poor
frogger can't even wank without being you, your wife, your imaginary
children, Lloyd, or Andy. Impersonation of most of his owners is all he
has to get him through the day. Why, without you guys, Wabbit would have
to commit suicide. His life would be over, finis, kaput. But Wabbit had
better watch out he doesn't frog /me/ -- Monkey-man'll kick his arse. He
wuvs me. He'll never have me, but still, unrequited love is so charming,
innit?

You're full of $hit again, ying la moo b1tch

i punce in agin Mark Antenna 5 January 25th 07 04:50 AM
i punce in agin [email protected] Policy 0 January 12th 07 04:22 PM
i punce in agin [email protected] Scanner 4 December 17th 06 08:37 PM
i punce in agin [email protected] CB 1 November 21st 06 09:35 PM