Old February 14th 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Your falut!

(Mark Bungalingus Morgan) wrote:

stalker/slacker

indeed

Nice first step, admitting that you are in fact a stalker and a
slacker. Now its time to change. Second step, no more non-radio
related postings to the news groups. Besides your starting to bore me,
time to put the puppet away for another time.

Dloyd Lavies, Slime Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic Rear"

http://markmorgansucks.blogspot.com

Old February 14th 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

(Mark Bungalingus Morgan) wrote:

no you are the stalkewr you stalk me and other men sexualy

get help for your mental ilness
you need it bad and you need a life beyond harrasing men for sexhttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Here something for you Marqueer,

Emotionally Abused Faggot?
Are you an emotionally abused homo
Unique, 10 step recovery programme.
www.EmotionalAbuseRecoveryNow.com

Old February 14th 07, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Feb 14, 2:44 am, Billy Smith wrote:
Dloyd Lavies wrote:
Markies shemale packed its bags....BOO HOO.

unlike your momma Scheissman, my shemale momma does black men!!

WE know she does, Billy.......er, Toad.

Old February 14th 07, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default wqoger on rappage

On Feb 14, 2:58 am, wrote:

though t she died and was in the freezer

Is that where you keep yours, Markqueer?

Old February 14th 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Feb 14, 1:10 pm, Billy Smith wrote:
wrote:

DloydLavieswrote:

Markies shemale packed its bags....BOO HOO.

Like your momma Scheissman!!

Guess again Marqueer.

no I don't know (or care) who billy is but it ian't me

but you are still jealous of ME him Davies anybody with the guts to
live ourlives what ever that may entail
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

What do you expect Mark? The guy doesn't have a life other than what he
does on here.

Says Toad aka "Billy", who is in here all the time. Oh, the irony!

Old February 15th 07, 06:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

DloydLavieswrote:

Markies shemale packed its bags....BOO HOO.

Like your momma Scheissman!!

Guess again Marqueer.

no I don't know (or care) who billy is but it ian't me

but you are still jealous of ME him Davies anybody with the guts to
live ourlives what ever that may entail
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

What do you expect Mark? The guy doesn't have a life other than what he
does on here.

Says Toad aka "Billy", who is in here all the time. Oh, the irony!

Interestingly Scheissman, I haven't posted here in a few weeks before
this last week or so. Which pretty much shows that I am not here every
day. Now, we on the other hand know that you are Roger.
Old February 15th 07, 06:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Feb 14, 2:58 am, wrote:

though t she died and was in the freezer

Is that where you keep yours, Markqueer?

\
Most likely where you keep your mother for your weekly sessions, right
loser?
Old February 15th 07, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Lonely Billy Smith aka Toad posting at 1:21 AM on Valentine's - no woman, Billy? BWHAHAHAHAHA!

On Feb 14, 2:58 am, wrote:

though t she died and was in the freezer

Is that where you keep yours, Markqueer?

\
Most likely

Most likely you have your mother use her strap on up your fat ass,
"Billy", er Toad.

Old February 15th 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

DloydLavieswrote:

Markies shemale packed its bags....BOO HOO.

Like your momma Scheissman!!

Guess again Marqueer.

no I don't know (or care) who billy is but it ian't me

but you are still jealous of ME him Davies anybody with the guts to
live ourlives what ever that may entail
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

What do you expect Mark? The guy doesn't have a life other than what he
does on here.

Says Toad aka "Billy", who is in here all the time. Oh, the irony!

Interestingly Toad's backpedal

Interstingly, dumbass, I'm not Roger, even though you and fellow
mental retard Marqueer seem to think every shadow posting here is. And
you are on here every day, under other names, Toad. And do learn how
to spell, you community college dropout.

Old February 15th 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default your plea for attentiuon is granted woger