Old February 26th 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Dayton Hamvention Web Broadcast

You may have watched us the past couple years. We broadcast live
streaming video and audio of the worlds largest hamradio convention.
It is the Dayton Hamvention in Dayton , Ohio. Hams from all over the
world come to this each year. We are looking forward to
broadcasting again in May. For now we have recorded video running on
our website. There is also a chat room for hams all over the world to
chat and have fun. We have been viewed in over 150 countries. The site
is active now and you may check it out. the address is
http://wa5kub.com . When we get close to hamvention we will switch
over to live broadcast.

Also please note that our broadcast begins 2 days earlier than the
hamvention. We actually broadcast our drive in the car LIVE for the
550 miles that we drive from Memphis, Ttennessee to Dayton, Oohio.
We also have a "helmet cam" that we wear every where we go. That means
you see us when we go to eat , when we stop for gas or just about
everything.

The broadcast is live 24 hours a day at hamvention as we set up
outside in the fleamarket. If you cant go, have your ham friends
come by our spaces 3350-3351 and wave back to you. It will be fun.

Please spread the word to everyone.
here is our schedule:

Begin the convoy to hamvention on Wednesday May 16 at 1400 gmt
it is a 10 hour drive.

We set up our fleamarket spaces at hamvention on Thursday May 17 at
approx 1400gmt

The hamventions begins on Friday morning May 18,

We drive back to memphis after hamvention ends on Sunday May 20.

Remember you can go to http://wa5kub.com right now and chat with other
hams around the world and watch some recorded videos of hamfest.

Also see lots of ham radio pictures at http://tmedlin.com/dayton.html

I hope to see you at hamvention.

73, Tom WA5KUB