Old April 7th 07, 05:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default No change since code lifted

A whopping 68.1% of hams indicate that they have heard NO difference in the
bands since the code requirement was lifted. Apparently, it DIDN'T become
the 'Chicken-Band' like so many hams predicted. Judge for yourself:
http://www.hamwave.com/cgi-bin/index...=pollit2&id=89

Old April 10th 07, 03:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Ham Radio IS A CHICKEN BAND , FOOL !!
, Thanks to FCC !

Its called "Deregulation"

Like the D' the Congress used to scuttle
the S&L's , steal billions $$ from Tax payers ..

Chicken band is caused by the "melting pot"
metality of Liberals . Everyone is equal .

Code wont be replaced by a stiffer test .

Those who own America ( read work for living )
want a stiff test to keep the non-workers out
of Ham Radio .

Contestors and Ambulance chasing RACES and
Female EXTRA's who can't /wont help another
Ham with a radio/antenna problem ,

DONT BELONG in HAM RADIO .

We Americans DEMAND a place in radio
where we can police ourselves , reject lazy
incompetent Hams ( aka CB'ers ) .

Its all part of "EQUALITY" , an equal right for
non-producers to enjoy .....

I work , im an Advanced class ( in front of
the FCC , 13 WPM code , but code is not a
true test , electronics/radios/antennas
are a good test .
Females cant/wont do antennas nor anything
that requires learning ..

We want a band of our peers ,
not CB'rs , nor Females , nor people
who have more questions than answers ..
More Problems , than solutions ...

We complain for the loss of a justice system
in America .

We can't see a judge , too many lawyers , barring
the door ...

---------------------------------
On Apr 6, 9:04 pm, "Steve" wrote:
A whopping 68.1% of hams indicate that they have heard NO difference
in the bands since the code requirement was lifted. Apparently, it
DIDN'T become the 'Chicken-Band' like so many hams predicted.

Ambigous , what is meant by

"They heard no diff ...

Old April 10th 07, 10:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

"Werty" wrote in message
oups.com...

[snip]

Females cant/wont do antennas nor anything
that requires learning ..

You are an idiot. I know many females that do antennas and do a lot of
things that require learning.

Dee, N8UZE

Old May 5th 07, 03:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Apr 10, 5:59 pm, "Dee Flint" wrote:
"Werty" wrote in message

oups.com...

[snip]

Females cant/wont do antennas nor anything
that requires learning ..

You are an idiot. I know many females that do antennas and do a lot of
things that require learning.

Dee, N8UZE

gee I thought you claimed it was impoer to repsond to that kind of
attack Dee I guess your advice along that line is only for OTHER
people

you may respond to attacks but I may not

HYPOCRITE