Old July 2nd 03, 07:17 AM
Steve Cohen

Default DC to Light Recommendation

Any recommendations on the best products to achieve as complete a range of
reception and transmission as possible? All band, all mode, CW, VLF, Low
Band, VHF, UHF, AM aircraft, etc.? Kenwood TS-2000? Harris? Is there an
all-in-one radio? I've got six old radios (tube sets mostly) to accomplish
this, and would like to get more space and tech efficient. I just don't
know the new products. Suggestions?