Old August 27th 03, 05:39 AM
Robert Casey

Disgusted wrote:

I'd take it to the next ARRL Board of Directors meeting and beat the ****
out of them!

IIRC the only Wouff Hong in existence is in the ARRL's museum. I doubt
that they'd
let you borrow it......

Old August 27th 03, 07:41 AM
Hiram's Wingnut

"Disgusted" wrote in message

I'd take it to the next ARRL Board of Directors meeting and beat the ****
out of them!

It's MUCH more effective if you DO NOT subscribe
to QST, support their advertisers, and discourage any
potential membersfrom joining. Deprive them of their
dues paying members and watch em' scream. Make sure
you tell the ham stores that you will not patronize them
if they appear in QST or support ARRL, and tell them
why. The days of the Wouff Hong are LONG GONE.
Denying them their primary sources of revenue is FAR
MORE EFFECTIVE!

Old August 27th 03, 11:31 AM
charlesb

****
out of them!

It's MUCH more effective if you DO NOT subscribe
to QST, support their advertisers, and discourage any
potential membersfrom joining. Deprive them of their
dues paying members and watch em' scream. Make sure
you tell the ham stores that you will not patronize them
if they appear in QST or support ARRL, and tell them
why. The days of the Wouff Hong are LONG GONE.
Denying them their primary sources of revenue is FAR
MORE EFFECTIVE!

And while you are at it, don't forget to return your liscense to the FCC!
THAT will teach 'em!

;-)

Charles, N5PVL

Old August 27th 03, 02:50 PM
Mike Coslo

Dave Bushong wrote:
Does anyone believe the bumper sticker that says "United We Stand"?

Here, on this newsgroup, we all sound like a bunch of assholes who hate
each other.

And we all sound like a bunch of *hams* who hate each other, if you read
this newsgroup.

Why do those people want to kill us? I don't know. But if we fight
amongst ourselves, they win. They win by sitting back and watching us
self-destruct.

Wow, Dave! That's a stretch. With just a few notable exceptions, most
of us here in rrap enjoy our arguments with each other, and don't take
it too seriously or personally.

Or do you want to tell us just what we should think and say?

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old August 27th 03, 06:07 PM
Mark Keith

Robert Casey wrote in message ...
Disgusted wrote:

I'd take it to the next ARRL Board of Directors meeting and beat the ****
out of them!

IIRC the only Wouff Hong in existence is in the ARRL's museum. I doubt
that they'd
let you borrow it......

One could easily be fabricated from a piece of old wood. "Old plow
handles" etc.. I would not sand the device. It's much more effective
when the splinters are functional. I've heard tell fleet brand enemas
are based on the original Wouff Hong design. Not as glamorous as
machine gun design, but useful none the less. MK