Old August 26th 03, 05:17 AM
David Stinson

Default If I had a Wouff Hong.

Disgusted wrote:

I'd take it to the next ARRL Board of Directors meeting and beat the ****
out of them!

You better take four or five- It'll take a lot of beating and
you'll wear them out.

Old August 26th 03, 06:38 PM
Web

Sell the Wouff Hong.....become a member with the money and vote them out or
run for their offices

Web

Old August 26th 03, 09:03 PM
K7JEB

Disgusted wrote:

I'd take it to the next ARRL Board of Directors meeting and beat the ****
out of them!

David Stinson replied:
You better take four or five- It'll take a lot of beating and
you'll wear them out.

That is not the correct method of applying the
Wouff Hong in any case. I would provide a
detailed description of the act, but it is too
intensely horrific for the delicate sensibilities
of the newsgroup readers.

Jim, K7JEB

Old August 27th 03, 02:57 AM
DickCarroll

"K7JEB" wrote in message ...
Disgusted wrote:

I'd take it to the next ARRL Board of Directors meeting and beat the ****
out of them!

David Stinson replied:
You better take four or five- It'll take a lot of beating and
you'll wear them out.

That is not the correct method of applying the
Wouff Hong in any case. I would provide a
detailed description of the act, but it is too
intensely horrific for the delicate sensibilities
of the newsgroup readers.

I dunno, Jim, we have some really insensitive induhviduals on here-
Some of them probably wouldn't even notice!

Dick

Old August 27th 03, 03:29 AM
Dave Bushong

Does anyone believe the bumper sticker that says "United We Stand"?

Here, on this newsgroup, we all sound like a bunch of assholes who hate
each other.

And we all sound like a bunch of *hams* who hate each other, if you read
this newsgroup.

Why do those people want to kill us? I don't know. But if we fight
amongst ourselves, they win. They win by sitting back and watching us
self-destruct.

Old August 27th 03, 02:50 PM
Mike Coslo

Dave Bushong wrote:
Does anyone believe the bumper sticker that says "United We Stand"?

Here, on this newsgroup, we all sound like a bunch of assholes who hate
each other.

And we all sound like a bunch of *hams* who hate each other, if you read
this newsgroup.

Why do those people want to kill us? I don't know. But if we fight
amongst ourselves, they win. They win by sitting back and watching us
self-destruct.

Wow, Dave! That's a stretch. With just a few notable exceptions, most
of us here in rrap enjoy our arguments with each other, and don't take
it too seriously or personally.

Or do you want to tell us just what we should think and say?

- Mike KB3EIA -

Old August 28th 03, 10:24 PM
Dave Bushong

Mike Coslo wrote:

Dave Bushong wrote:

[...]

Wow, Dave! That's a stretch. With just a few notable exceptions,
most of us here in rrap enjoy our arguments with each other, and don't
take it too seriously or personally.

Or do you want to tell us just what we should think and say?

- Mike KB3EIA -

Wow, Mike! I guess it sounds serious and personal when someone says
"I'd take it to the next ARRL Board of Directors meeting and beat the
**** out of them!"

I would certainly not presume to tell you what to think; I only ask that
you try *to* think. You might enjoy it.

73,
Dave