Old August 30th 03, 07:10 PM
Llgpt

Default AOL pulls Jon Cunningham's web pages

Subject: AOL pulls Jon Cunningham's web pages
From: (Jayne Nye)
Date: 8/30/2003 9:36 AM Central Daylight Time
On 30 Aug 2003 13:47:23 GMT, Soames123 wrote:
- Who'se Jon Cunningham ??

Jon Cunningham is ham radio operator K1TP, and he has had his 14.313
MHz web pages up for quite a long time at
http://members.aol.com/jcunham.

On them, he frequently put down Usenet radio posters as beneath contempt,
but he completely overlooked his own tendency of late to post what
many people would think of as porn or links to porn. I guess that AOL
decided to nuke the pages for that same reason.

Truly, pride goeth before a fall ...

Wrong once again, come to think of it, you are wrong more often than not.

Jon's webpage is running as normal.

But lloyd's isn't...........:-)

Old August 30th 03, 07:10 PM
Llgpt

Old August 30th 03, 11:28 PM
Archduke Hiram Knickers

"Jayne Nye" wrote in message
On 30 Aug 2003 13:47:23 GMT, Soames123 wrote:
- Who'se Jon Cunningham ??

Jon Cunningham is ham radio operator K1TP, and he has had his 14.313
MHz web pages up for quite a long time at http://members.aol.com/jcunham.

On them, he frequently put down Usenet radio posters as beneath contempt,
but he completely overlooked his own tendency of late to post what
many people would think of as porn or links to porn. I guess that AOL
decided to nuke the pages for that same reason.

His page is back up on AOL as I type this.
http://www.cafeshops.com/tshirtstop/141552

(pfhbbblttt!!!!!!!!!!)

Old August 31st 03, 02:41 AM
Llgpt

From: (Jayne Nye)
Date: 8/30/2003 8:03 PM Central Daylight Time
On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 18:28:02 -0400, Archduke Hiram Knickers
wrote:

"Jayne Nye" wrote in message
On 30 Aug 2003 13:47:23 GMT, Soames123 wrote:
- Who'se Jon Cunningham ??

Jon Cunningham is ham radio operator K1TP, and he has had his 14.313
MHz web pages up for quite a long time at
http://members.aol.com/jcunham.

On them, he frequently put down Usenet radio posters as beneath contempt,
but he completely overlooked his own tendency of late to post what
many people would think of as porn or links to porn. I guess that AOL
decided to nuke the pages for that same reason.

His page is back up on AOL as I type this.
http://www.cafeshops.com/tshirtstop/141552

(pfhbbblttt!!!!!!!!!!)

I was right. AOL *did* have a word with K1TP. From his web page at
the time of this posting (and I quote):

"New Location of As The World Turns............courtesy of the AOL
police ..." [location snipped]

And Jon has moved so that he can continue to post his drek without
interference.

So "pfhbbblttt!!!!!!!!!!" right back at you, Numbnuts.

Les, Dan and the other ignoramuses could of course be expected to
shoot from the hip and be wrong (as usual). They are sooooo
predictable.

You are mistaken once again Christy, or whatever your name is today. When you
said it was down, it wasn't. End of story. I "never" said it would be removed.

Get your facts straight asshole.

Old August 31st 03, 02:41 AM
Llgpt

Old August 31st 03, 03:31 AM
Llgpt

From: (Jayne Nye)
Date: 8/30/2003 8:56 PM Central Daylight Time
From:
(Jayne Nye)
Date: 8/30/2003 8:03 PM Central Daylight Time
wrote:

"Jayne Nye" wrote in message
[...]

When I said it was down, it was. The fact that Jon whined to AOL and
got some of his priveleges back doesn't change a thing. The original
post clearly stated "at the time of this posting" so that dipwads like
you couldn't try to spin things.

Get your facts straight asshole. Your lies don't fool anyone in this
news group.

And you "know" that Jon whined??? I know Jon, asshole and I don't believe he
whines about anything.

Go play with your gay friends like you usually do when you are outed!

Jayne Nye my ass!!!

Old August 31st 03, 03:31 AM
Llgpt

From: (Jayne Nye)
Date: 8/30/2003 8:56 PM Central Daylight Time
From:
(Jayne Nye)

Old August 31st 03, 10:10 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Rodney" wrote in message

From: (Jayne Nye)
Date: 8/30/2003 8:56 PM Central Daylight Time
From:
(Jayne Nye)
Date: 8/30/2003 8:03 PM Central Daylight Time
wrote:

"Jayne Nye" wrote in message
[...]

Nothing like a self-righteous asshole or two to ruin it for the majority.
Let the pocket protector dudes whine that they find some sort of "offense"
on pages such as Jon's and Katie Bar The Door!!!
The Momma's Boys go crying to AOL, and cry they do!
It is rather odd that these same guys who went ****ing and moaning to AOL
that Jon's pages had objectional material are the same closet porno dudes
who secretly look at "****" photos every chance they get.
Odd that these self-styled censors are themselves the biggest violators of
porn....
Nothing like being a Hypocrite....

You got that right.

Dan/W4NTI

Old August 31st 03, 10:10 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Rodney" wrote in message

From: (Jayne Nye)
Date: 8/30/2003 8:56 PM Central Daylight Time
From:
(Jayne Nye)
Date: 8/30/2003 8:03 PM Central Daylight Time
wrote:

"Jayne Nye" wrote in message
[...]

Yaesu FT-5100 need last 3 pages of manual. mike Equipment 0 March 10th 04 04:02 AM
WTB NEW OR PULLS 8877 Bill Salerno Equipment 2 September 16th 03 09:34 PM
WTB NEW OR PULLS 8877 Bill Salerno Equipment 0 September 15th 03 06:06 PM
FS: 8877 pulls The Tube Man Equipment 0 September 11th 03 10:20 AM
FS: 8877 pulls The Tube Man Equipment 0 September 11th 03 10:20 AM