Old October 2nd 03, 03:31 AM
Frank

-=jd=- wrote:
Dateline "rec.radio.amateur.misc", Wed, 01 Oct 2003 22:15:12 GMT: As it
appeared in message-ID# news:QlIeb.650508$Ho3.134966@sccrnsc03, Frank
appears to have written the following...

BULLCRAP...we get on in the evenings at 7PM EST.

Frank K3EKO

Well, you must sign-off for the evening at no later than 7:05PM EST... I
thought ya'll were claiming to *own* that freq. I don't see how anyone can
say they own a channel when they are hardly on it...

-=JD=-

you can think whatever you want, boy. I'm through with you. NOW HIT
THE ROAD!!!

Frank K3EKO

Old October 2nd 03, 04:19 AM
Dean

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 02:31:10 GMT, Frank wrote:

-=jd=- wrote:
Dateline "rec.radio.amateur.misc", Wed, 01 Oct 2003 22:15:12 GMT: As it
appeared in message-ID# news:QlIeb.650508$Ho3.134966@sccrnsc03, Frank
appears to have written the following...

BULLCRAP...we get on in the evenings at 7PM EST.

Frank K3EKO

Well, you must sign-off for the evening at no later than 7:05PM EST... I
thought ya'll were claiming to *own* that freq. I don't see how anyone can
say they own a channel when they are hardly on it...

-=JD=-

you can think whatever you want, boy. I'm through with you. NOW HIT
THE ROAD!!!

Frank K3EKO

Are you an Al wannabe? Too late for that because 94.5 is dead and ham
radio will be too when the code is done away with and people like
Lloyd become HF ops. 2 meters is already a CB wonderland. HF has gone
downhill since 5 wpm started. Also, how in the hell did you get 10816
lookups on QRZ? Set your computer up to do that? You must have one
hell of an ego. I thought only W8CH was stupid enough to pad his own
lookup on QTH. One last thing, only an idiot would put a link to his
sucking up to Herb Schoenbohm. If he's a "a positive role model." so
was Big Al. How much did Herbie Baby pay you to say that in the
courtroom? You have a grasp of logic that is rivalled only by lunatics
and those with a propensity to drill holes in the side of their heads.