Old October 4th 03, 08:05 PM
Sam Carmean

In article , Rhonda RhondaNoSpam@ wrote:

"Rhonda" RhondaNoSpam@ anon.com wrote in message

I absolutely love Liberals. When the going gets tough, they call names.

.
That is what Liberals do best. When they lose arguments their only response
is to call names......
They seek the low road simply because the higher route is beyond their
grasp.....

The low road: "Rhonda, you're a bloviating hypocrite."

The higher route: "I absolutely love Conservatives. They believe that
using five times as many words as necessary to call Liberals a bunch of
stupid name-callers somehow conceals the irony. Of course, in a group
that struggles constantly to overcome the disadvantage of competing on
a level field, it's hardly surprising that such long-windedness should
pass for clever pretense."

Old October 5th 03, 04:07 AM
Pill Poppin' Rush

Rhonda wrote:

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in
message link.net...

"Pill Poppin' Rush" wrote

| Turn your Limbaugh Dick Sucking down, it's affecting your
| ignorant right wing ass.

That's why I love liberal cheerleaders....they're so deeply,
affectionately caring, so understanding.

Hey, remember "I feel your pain?" Here's the perfect
exemplification of that precept.

You really aren't winning anyone over to your views;
perhaps you should try a different tack?

73,

S.L.

I absolutely love Liberals. When the going gets tough, they call names.

Well, here's some more - eat **** Jocko.

I couldn't care less what a ****ing right wing moron
like you thinks. I'm not trying to convert your ignorant
ass.

Old October 5th 03, 04:07 AM
Pill Poppin' Rush

Old October 5th 03, 03:45 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Pill Poppin' Rush" wrote
| Well, here's some more - eat **** Jocko.
|
| I couldn't care less what a ****ing right wing moron
| like you thinks. I'm not trying to convert your ignorant
| ass.

Whew, you're really whipping yourself into a frenzy there,
cheerleader. You've really impressed me with your liberal
compassion and tolerance!

Congratulations on your diversity and community - mindedness.
You've convinced me to become a registered Democrat Cheerleader!

73,

S.L.

---

Old October 5th 03, 03:45 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Pill Poppin' Rush" wrote

Old October 5th 03, 08:37 PM
Pill Poppin' Rush

Stephen M.H. Lawrence wrote:

"Pill Poppin' Rush" wrote
| Well, here's some more - eat **** Jocko.
|
| I couldn't care less what a ****ing right wing moron
| like you thinks. I'm not trying to convert your ignorant
| ass.

Whew, you're really whipping yourself into a frenzy there,
cheerleader. You've really impressed me with your liberal
compassion and tolerance!

Congratulations on your diversity and community - mindedness.
You've convinced me to become a registered Democrat Cheerleader!

73,

S.L.

---

Glad you like it. Have some more.

Old October 5th 03, 08:37 PM
Pill Poppin' Rush

"Pill Poppin' Rush" wrote

Old October 11th 03, 03:12 AM
Dave Bushong

This is rec.radio.amateur.misc and you post about Rush?

Obvious lack of computer skills.

Pill Poppin' Rush wrote:

"Pill Poppin' Rush" wrote

Old October 11th 03, 03:12 AM
Dave Bushong

This is rec.radio.amateur.misc and you post about Rush?

Obvious lack of computer skills.

Pill Poppin' Rush wrote:

"Pill Poppin' Rush" wrote