Old October 2nd 03, 11:51 PM
**K#4#O#K#A**

AY YI YI YES ITS THE PORKBUTT SONG....

"In The Middle" wrote in message
. net...
In article , says...
On 2 Oct 2003 12:40:46 GMT, T Lawrence
wrote:

Now we see the moralizing, pompous, conservative icon for exactly what
he is at long last. The story at

http://www.nydailynews.com/10-02-200...p-110349c.html

is just one of many stories which will bring Rush to his knees over
the next few weeks. First he was forced to resign from ESPN, and now
his syndicated radio show will be trashed as his listeners leave in
droves.

You can't be a druggie and a racist while still pretending to occupy
the conservative moral high ground.

BYE BYE, RUSH!!!

How many movie stars have a drug problem? Do you say the same thing
about them?

Yes if they behave like Rush Limbaugh.

Limbaugh routinely insults those he disagrees with. He gives them nasty
nicknames; he mocks them, besmirches them and makes fun of them far more

adeptly
than his current attackers. This is how he makes his millions. It is

ludicrous
for him, and for his defenders, to claim he is being treated unfairly.

Others are
simply doing unto him what he does unto others. That?s justice in my book

Old October 3rd 03, 12:07 AM
CW

So, if I accuse you of being an idiot, that proves that you are an idiot,
right? There has been nothing but an accusation from a nobody. Proof eh?
"Tom Welch" wrote in message
om...
I've always looked to Rush for
guidance, now I find he's another
****ing drug addict.

Breaks my heart!

Tom Welch

Old October 3rd 03, 12:57 AM
N8KDV

T Lawrence wrote:

Now we see the moralizing, pompous, conservative icon for exactly what
he is at long last. The story at

http://www.nydailynews.com/10-02-200...p-110349c.html

is just one of many stories which will bring Rush to his knees over
the next few weeks. First he was forced to resign from ESPN, and now
his syndicated radio show will be trashed as his listeners leave in
droves.

You can't be a druggie and a racist while still pretending to occupy
the conservative moral high ground.

BYE BYE, RUSH!!!

Just what did he say that was racist? I read his statement, there was
nothing racist there at all. Please tell me what was racist about it.

As for his ALLEGED drug use... innocent until proven guilty. At the same
time, there are lots of folks out there who get hooked on pain killers,
nothing new about that.

Addictions can be cured, and in many instances have little to do with
whether a person is 'good' or 'bad'.

Old October 3rd 03, 12:59 AM
Pill Poppin' Rush

Frank wrote:

T Lawrence wrote:

Now we see the moralizing, pompous, conservative icon for exactly what
he is at long last. The story at

http://www.nydailynews.com/10-02-200...p-110349c.html

is just one of many stories which will bring Rush to his knees over
the next few weeks. First he was forced to resign from ESPN, and now
his syndicated radio show will be trashed as his listeners leave in
droves.

You can't be a druggie and a racist while still pretending to occupy
the conservative moral high ground.

BYE BYE, RUSH!!!

Rush has a hugh listener base which includes yours truly. I doubt that
he'll be going away anytime soon. This is just more propaganda from the
Democratic party to silence him. Nothing more.

Frank K3EKO

Sure as HELL Limbaugh will be excused by the goddam hypocritical
Republicans.

Morons.

He's a racist *******. Someone should cut his nuts off with a
butter knife.

Old October 3rd 03, 01:00 AM
Pill Poppin' Rush

James Nipper wrote:

There are two Americans that I love the most.

President Bush, and Rush Limbaugh. I pray for them both every day. They
are proud of America, and love it for what it is and what it stands for.

There are plenty of citizens in this country that HATE what America is and
what it stands for, which is their right. I have always wondered why
some of the anti-Americans don't go off and try another country to live in
if they hate our American way ? Who knows, huh ?

God Bless America, President Bush ( 4 more years), and Rush Limbaugh

What say ye ???

--James----

Pray for the First Moron and the Racist Turd.