Old October 3rd 03, 04:31 AM
Pill Poppin' Rush

Kevin wrote:

Pill Poppin' Rush wrote:

Frank wrote:

T Lawrence wrote:

Now we see the moralizing, pompous, conservative icon for exactly what
he is at long last. The story at

http://www.nydailynews.com/10-02-200...p-110349c.html

is just one of many stories which will bring Rush to his knees over
the next few weeks. First he was forced to resign from ESPN, and now
his syndicated radio show will be trashed as his listeners leave in
droves.

You can't be a druggie and a racist while still pretending to occupy
the conservative moral high ground.

BYE BYE, RUSH!!!

Rush has a hugh listener base which includes yours truly. I doubt
that he'll be going away anytime soon. This is just more propaganda
from the Democratic party to silence him. Nothing more.

Frank K3EKO

Sure as HELL Limbaugh will be excused by the goddam hypocritical
Republicans.

Morons.

He's a racist *******. Someone should cut his nuts off with a
butter knife.

Turn your Ghetto Blaster down, it's affecting you.

Turn your Limbaugh Dick Sucking down, it's affecting your
ignorant right wing ass.

Old October 3rd 03, 04:34 AM
pete

Maybe Rush should go live in a country where recreational drugs are legal.
What the hell does one have to do with the other?

Of course, this is where all right-wingers go when their messiahs
are crucified:

"You just hate America!"

Old October 3rd 03, 04:40 AM
Pill Poppin' Rush

Stephen M.H. Lawrence wrote:

"Dean" wrote:
| Are you sure you aren't describing Al Frankin?

I'd bet he isn't talking about Frankenfraud; Frankenfraud
had 14 Harvard interns helping him out. Rush has (I believe)
3 assistants.

73,

S.L.

---

BFD!

What the **** does that have to do with anything?

Limbaugh is a goddam LIAR in addition to being a druggie
and racist pig. His books are pure right wing fantasy
horse****.

Franken backs his claims with FACTS.

Poor ****ing Limbaugh, all he had was a ghost writer.

Old October 3rd 03, 04:40 AM
Pill Poppin' Rush

Old October 3rd 03, 04:40 AM
Pill Poppin' Rush

Stephen M.H. Lawrence wrote:

"Pill Poppin' Rush" wrote

| He's a racist *******. Someone should cut his nuts off with a
| butter knife.

Wow. Way to win people over to your POV. Mighty
profound, and yet so...sensitive!

Now, I wanna become a liberal cheerleader!

73,

S.L.

---

Hey, welcome aboard the Cut Rush's Nuts Off Foundation.

Why not email us a contribution?

Old October 3rd 03, 04:40 AM
Pill Poppin' Rush

"Pill Poppin' Rush" wrote

Old October 3rd 03, 04:42 AM
Pill Poppin' Rush

Stephen M.H. Lawrence wrote:

"Dean" wrote:

| How many movie stars have a drug problem? Do you say the same thing
| about them?
|

| Yes if they behave like Rush Limbaugh.

At any rate, Rush rakes in over $40 million a year.
If he's forced into retirement, he'll never have to
work another day in his life, and conservatives will
have a new martyr. Whatever happens, I'm sure he'll
land on his feet.

73,

S.L.

---

Well, Limbaugh being a liar and racist pig as well as
a druggie is certainly offset by his making a lot of bucks.

Republicans worship money! No matter how goddam slimy the
guy "making" it - look at them sucking Limbaugh's ass boil!

Old October 3rd 03, 04:42 AM
Pill Poppin' Rush