Old October 2nd 03, 10:41 PM
Frank

T Lawrence wrote:
Now we see the moralizing, pompous, conservative icon for exactly what
he is at long last. The story at

http://www.nydailynews.com/10-02-200...p-110349c.html

is just one of many stories which will bring Rush to his knees over
the next few weeks. First he was forced to resign from ESPN, and now
his syndicated radio show will be trashed as his listeners leave in
droves.

You can't be a druggie and a racist while still pretending to occupy
the conservative moral high ground.

BYE BYE, RUSH!!!

Rush has a hugh listener base which includes yours truly. I doubt that
he'll be going away anytime soon. This is just more propaganda from the
Democratic party to silence him. Nothing more.

Frank K3EKO

Old October 2nd 03, 10:53 PM
James Nipper

There are two Americans that I love the most.

President Bush, and Rush Limbaugh. I pray for them both every day. They
are proud of America, and love it for what it is and what it stands for.

There are plenty of citizens in this country that HATE what America is and
what it stands for, which is their right. I have always wondered why
some of the anti-Americans don't go off and try another country to live in
if they hate our American way ? Who knows, huh ?

God Bless America, President Bush ( 4 more years), and Rush Limbaugh
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What say ye ???

--James----

Old October 2nd 03, 11:01 PM
RHF

TL,

Rush opened his mouth and paid the price [.]
- - - He spoke 'honestly' as a white man (folks) about the
condescending Media bias toward black folks in the USofA.

Al Sharpton recently criticized the 'other' democrat presidential
candidates about only talking about "RACE" to black folks and not
talking to white folks about "RACE".

But the 'reality' in today's USofA is that any white folks who
'honestly' talk to other white folks about "RACE" and today's
relationship between whites and blacks in the USofA are instantly
'labeled' as "RACIST" and Bigoted by the Media.

The Media and black folks do not want to hear anything from white
folks other then the 'politically correct' mantras:
* Were Are Sorry for Slavery! * Your Need Help - Because You Are
Black!
* You Can Not Get An Education and Jobs - Because You Are Black!
This All Translates to: Black folks can not accomplish anything with
out the Help of a select few 'enlighten' white folks. (Pure Liberal
Racism)

BUT - Any "RACIST" thing that a black person (folks) says is
automatically excusable because they have suffer a lifetime of abuse
by simply living in the white racist USofA.
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseb...07-baker_x.htm
- - - a la Chicago Cubs manager Dusty Baker.

The Dialog concerning Race in the USofA is One-Way and Totally Phony
[.]
+ + + Black folks can speak freely and with impunity about race,
racism and the white man.
- - - White folks are 'force' into Silence. In fear of being labeled
a racist.

It is better to 'let' a White Red Neck "Cracker" be honest about his
feelings:
- Black folks - Discover and Recognize Your True Enemies.
- - Then to Silence them and not know the danger in your mist.
- - - Learn to recognize: The Lies, The True, and Yes Simple Honesty.
Most white folks do not know their true feelings on "RACE" because the
are afraid of saying them openly and thus do not know how biased,
bigoted, and racist they are. When white folks are liberated of the
Code of Silence on "RACE" in the USofA. They will then hear
themselves and gain some insight into their inner being. Then and
only then will any change occur with in their souls.

Let Us All Speak Freely and Honestly - Brother to Brother ~ RHF
..
..
= = = T Lawrence

Old October 2nd 03, 11:39 PM
Dean

On 2 Oct 2003 12:40:46 GMT, T Lawrence
wrote:

Now we see the moralizing, pompous, conservative icon for exactly what
he is at long last. The story at

http://www.nydailynews.com/10-02-200...p-110349c.html

is just one of many stories which will bring Rush to his knees over
the next few weeks. First he was forced to resign from ESPN, and now
his syndicated radio show will be trashed as his listeners leave in
droves.

You can't be a druggie and a racist while still pretending to occupy
the conservative moral high ground.

BYE BYE, RUSH!!!

How many movie stars have a drug problem? Do you say the same thing
about them?

Old October 2nd 03, 11:50 PM
In The Middle

In article , says...
wrote:

Now we see the moralizing, pompous, conservative icon for exactly what
he is at long last. The story at

http://www.nydailynews.com/10-02-200...p-110349c.html

is just one of many stories which will bring Rush to his knees over
the next few weeks. First he was forced to resign from ESPN, and now
his syndicated radio show will be trashed as his listeners leave in
droves.

You can't be a druggie and a racist while still pretending to occupy
the conservative moral high ground.

BYE BYE, RUSH!!!

How many movie stars have a drug problem? Do you say the same thing
about them?

Yes if they behave like Rush Limbaugh.

Limbaugh routinely insults those he disagrees with. He gives them nasty
nicknames; he mocks them, besmirches them and makes fun of them far more adeptly
than his current attackers. This is how he makes his millions. It is ludicrous
for him, and for his defenders, to claim he is being treated unfairly. Others are
simply doing unto him what he does unto others. That?s justice in my book