Old October 3rd 03, 08:32 PM
Mega Dittos

Default YOU PEOPLE QUIT PICKING ON RUSH!!!! Racist druggie Rush runs from the media

He's my hero. Too bad you liberals don't have an honest person that can be
your hero.

Mega Ditto's
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy.

Old October 3rd 03, 09:14 PM
Frank

Mega Dittos wrote:

He's my hero. Too bad you liberals don't have an honest person that can be
your hero.

Mega Ditto's
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy.

SInce this kind of topic doesn't really involve Amateur Radio, I am
simply going to ignore it from now on.

73

Frank K3EKO

Old October 3rd 03, 10:33 PM

Mega Dittos wrote in
:

He's my hero. Too bad you liberals don't have an honest person that
can be your hero.

Mega Ditto's
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy.

Ah...... sorry if we upset you but it's just way too much fun and now on
top of rush and the shrub-monkey we have Anuld... it is almost too much to
bear...

lmao

B.

Proud member of the "vast left wing conspiracy"

Old October 4th 03, 01:31 AM
Dean

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 23:50:06 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
wrote:

In article
Mega Dittos wrote:

Even you must have cracked up when you wrote that. Then again, crack is
something the repugs know about.......at least nose candy that is. (hint-
go ask dubya what that funny powder is around his beak)

STFU Donald Ellis.

Old October 4th 03, 09:32 PM
Pill Poppin' Rush

Too bad you are such a stupid ******* as to make a miserable