Old October 28th 03, 09:38 PM
class_a_zpk_12wpm

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:38:33 +0100, "Thierry" Thierry, see
http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry/ wrote:

FYI, on fr.rec.radio.amateur we experimented the same problems with some
gangsters who pirated the forum.
These problems occured during months or even 1 year. For some days the
problem is solved but there a guy that manually removes the "bad guy"'s
posts according the contain of their message (injury, etc)
Now that forum is only frequented by "ordinary" OM and SWL.

Thierry

ah yes,,, the high-guillotine (sp?)

typical.... u dont agree - block them

budlist me if you like Thierry... it will be YOUR LOSS!

Old October 28th 03, 09:39 PM
class_a_zpk_12wpm

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:10:25 GMT, "Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this
mindspring.com wrote:

As usual, anything the French have to do with is all screwed up.

Dan/W4NTI

shhhhh!
and whatever you do ...dont mention LANCE ARMSTRONG!

Old October 28th 03, 09:41 PM
class_a_zpk_12wpm

On 28 Oct 2003 20:50:26 GMT, F4ASK wrote:

Hi,
Official : no more CW and only 1 ham class.

yes..thats right cb class with multiband access

DéjÃ* lu, ailleurs...

Read, in an other time, world, universe...

NO!
JUST LISTEN TO THE BANDS!

10-4!
Old October 29th 03, 12:14 PM
Martin

"class_a_zpk_12wpm"
.uk.net wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:30:38 +0100, "Thierry" Thierry, see
http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry/ wrote:

Your mind wide open as I see, like as all "anonymous" post. Pfff.
You do really not reflect the ham spirit. Its a pity to read such post.

ON4SKY, LX3SKY

anonymous ?????? ha! read the lazy b-licensees postings and u +will+
see anonymous!

Not from all of us...

Martin (G8FXC)

Old October 29th 03, 10:21 PM
class_a_zpk_12wpm

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:14:40 -0000, "Martin"
wrote:

anonymous ?????? ha! read the lazy b-licensees postings and u +will+
see anonymous!

Not from all of us...

Martin (G8FXC)

there is no proof whatsoever that you are anyone even related to any
callsign you give.

The same goes for a certain LEAD INSTRUCTOR who could be in fact
a G3xxx since the days when he in the trenches reporting back at 40wpm
with one hand while digging a fox hole with the other !

Old October 30th 03, 09:56 AM
Martin

wrote:

anonymous ?????? ha! read the lazy b-licensees postings and u +will+
see anonymous!

Not from all of us...

Martin (G8FXC)

there is no proof whatsoever that you are anyone even related to any
callsign you give.

True, but then the same could be said of everyone here, so don't single out
the class Bs

Martin (G8FXC)

Old October 30th 03, 05:08 PM
class_a_zpk_12wpm

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:56:50 -0000, "Martin"
wrote:

wrote:

anonymous ?????? ha! read the lazy b-licensees postings and u +will+
see anonymous!

Not from all of us...

Martin (G8FXC)

there is no proof whatsoever that you are anyone even related to any
callsign you give.

True, but then the same could be said of everyone here, so don't single out
the class Bs

Martin (G8FXC)

since when did i single out class-b's ?

me thinks youre logic has a touch of the filtons.
Old October 30th 03, 05:13 PM
class_a_zpk_12wpm

On 30 Oct 2003 16:05:57 GMT, Alun Palmer wrote:

there is no proof whatsoever that you are anyone even related to any
callsign you give.

The same goes for a certain LEAD INSTRUCTOR who could be in fact
a G3xxx since the days when he in the trenches reporting back at 40wpm
with one hand while digging a fox hole with the other !

Now you've really gone off at a tangent. I suppose you assume that G8s
must be ashamed of their calls. Nothing could be further from the truth.

G8VUK

oh boys oh boys....theyre all lining up now!!!

tangent - not me !

i never said that g8's were ever ashamed of their callsigns.
AND YOU KNOW IT!

It is my opinion if any G8 expects to be taken seriously by many who
HAVE got their finger out and EARNED THEIR PRIVILEGE OF HF ACCESS
where certain G8's havent even bothered to try then it is my opinion
that those g8's are sadly misguided.

the fact remains:
ANYONE WITH A G8xxx CALLSIGN HAS HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO GET THROUGH A
SIMPLE 12 or 5WPM MORSE TEST.